All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 02'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
UBERtoesUBERtoesabout 8 years ago
Love this series

Emri, this story is just beautiful. I am so touched by this real-life romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Am I supposed to be happy about this relationship?

Seriously? Are we all missing the fact that Navid is a jerk? This guy is ringing every one of the warning bells of an abuser. He's emotionally intense, he's possessive, Noah is being isolated, his independence undermined at every turn. I hope there's at least some reflection on this shit somewhere further in the story

tarzanacidetarzanacideabout 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Not sure you'll ever come back to see this or why you posted Anon so I couldn't reply. Not sure why I get such strong reactions like this on my stories only when I post them on this site. I don't know if you have dated a guy from a tightly controlled culture. It was a huge shift for him to not only deal with the way things are done here and the intense openness of California culture but also his own feelings for me and his sexuality.

I chose to stick around and help with that evolution and I'll show more of it in this story,,, though not sure I'll post anymore of it on here. He is a great guy who, like all of us, has flaws and things to overcome... It upsets me that I guess this chapter didn't show that side of the story enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AcK!

If you're going to stop posting on this site, *please* let us know where to find your work. Your fans would like to continue reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Am I supposed to be happy about this relationship?

Dude, are you serious? Just because you are not happy with any relationship means it is not a valid? People have, their own, needs and wants that they need fulfilled to be happy in any relationship. Happiness is finding someone who fulfills those specific needs whilst you are able to fulfill theirs. As long as no-one gets hurt physically or emotionally, then what does it have to do with you? What are you, like 12 or something? Considering the audience this site is for, I sure hope not!

LOVE your work Tarzanicide! I like this one the best actually. I think it is because Noah has such a great open relationship with his Dad. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love that the chapters are longer :)

LyCan...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Take a breath!

Can we all take a breath here? The author is writing his own life story. He is obviously not chained to a bed somewhere. Let's see how it goes. I doubt he is missing the warning bells for the cultural differences and Navid's control issues. That doesn't mean that those issues can't be worked out. I, for one, think the author writes beautifully and I look forward to all of the story. It might not be my life choices but that doesn't mean he is making the wrong choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

They may hit a bumpy spot in the road, but the love is still there and intact. It is a very pleasing sight to have Noah resting his head so warmly against Navid's naked and hairy chest. That is love! Navid asks, "You love my chest?" How utterly grand to find your comfort against that muscular hairy chest! They have each other. It would be grand to see Navid feast on Noah's cock as well -- both need the pleasure of a great blow job! They have much to give to each other! Keep them loving!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Note to Author

Perhaps learn not to get so offended over valid criticism, you put your work out there you're going to be criticised. Navid is a controlling fuck. You obviously are into that but most people can see the warning signs of an abuser. I don't particularly care what his culture is. As someone from a very similar culture I know how they treat gays and it ain't pretty.

Noah shouldn't have to change so much just to be with this dude. I mean for gods sake does he do anything other than fawn over Navid? So his other friends are supposed bad influences but Navid isn't for smoking pot and lying to Noah? Christ the double standards.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

I feel like Navid might want Noah to transition, I hope not. He's odd sometimes but I like how he is with Noah even though he's a bit controlling. I'm hoping Noah finds his voice and stops conceding to Navid's wishes all the time. Erik is an extremist in his views but his concerns are valid and true .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES