All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 07'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Of course we want more!

I was sooooooo excited to see this update! I totally get that this lifestyle isn't for everyone but you can't possibly read this well written, so true, story and not feel the love. The cultural differences that Navid must navigate were more concretely shown through this visit with his family. I certainly don't condone lies or half truths in relationships but in a culture where you can be jailed and put to death for homosexuality what is the alternative? I could feel their longing for each other throughout this chapter and enjoyed the honest approach telling how each dealt with the separation. Yes, please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep writin.

This one my favorite stories. After Lincon's one.. Are you going to continue with that one as well.?? Please don't leave it unfinished.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 8 years ago
As long as you are interested in sharing your story...

I will love to keep reading it!

UBERtoesUBERtoesalmost 8 years ago
Love this story

Emri, Thank you so much for sharing your love story. If you return to Lincoln, I'd love to have you delve more into Bren. Best to you.

laxbearlaxbearalmost 8 years ago
The Adventure Continues!!

Thank you for writing this and I can't wait until the next submission! What will happen to the business? What does Navid's father really suspect? Will one of the guys stray? Will these guys ever connect with Lincoln and the Hamads? I hope so!

oaklandticklesoaklandticklesalmost 8 years ago
Absence makes the heart grow fonder

I like this chapter of the story. The characters are dealing with separation from each other and more cultural issues. I think your writing on the meeting of Middle Eastern and Western gay culture is important and I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Different needs . . .Different happinesses.

These stories beautifully illustrate that cultural differences can make for (to American eyes) very different sorts of relationships.

Regardless of cultural differences peoples personal needs vary widely, in all 3 stories so far it seems that the men involved have found their opposite znd compatible partners. Even in relationships of 2 westerners, similar dynamics play out with equally defined roles, but without such clear cut labels or defined expectations.

Love is love and need is need, when these mesh smoothly between 2 it is beautiful regardless of gender, culture or age. May true happiness reside with you and your love. Thank You, I really enjoy your stories and their passion between men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES