All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 09'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 8 years ago
good love

This story gets better with each chapter. I look so forward to reading the next chapter that comes out. This has become one of my favorite stories to read. It is well written and has love and softness shining through. The character's love for each other shows through the words that are used. It, to me, shows the depth of that love more and more as you read the saga. Please keep writing this amazing saga.

I realize this is a story based on you and your partners love life, but this love radiates through so much, it makes me want to read more and more. It is like a drug to me. I am so happy to see there is a happy relationship out there for some. It is what most people strive for in their lives. Thank you for sharing this with thee readers.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dang...

I thought you had finally grown balls but nope you're still getting treated like a slave and accepting it. Just let him collar you and make it official. He literally calls you a PRINCESS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Didn't like it as much

I would like to firstly say that I really like this story. The characters, differences of culture and the friction thereof woven together to make a gripping drama. However, I really found this chapter...wanting. It was bound to happen, even the best writers have clunky installments.

My major gripes are split in three. First of all, the length of this chapter was unusually short and as a result everything seemed rushed and not very fluid.

Second of all, I found this chapter to be a bit of rehash of earlier chapters with some noticeable diminishing returns. Maybe I'm getting tired. Or just a fluke occurrence. Either way, I wasn't enjoying it as much.

And lastly, it was just flat-out unsexy. This is entirely on my end, but what quirky details at the party and the resulting fun times was immediately killed by Erik's outburst of his and Nasri's situation, and the rest of the sex talk overshadowed by the "should we-should we not" get a third member. I almost stopped reading at that part.

I hope you took no offense to my criticism and know that it was merely a tool to vent out my letdown. I will definitely be reading your next chapter with high hopes. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great chapter!

I love that Navid is starting to listen to Noah more. He is also opening up about his own past and mistakes. That is something that is earned with men from cultures like Navid's. They have high inner walls.

I think they had an important argument in this chapter and Noah is slowly waking up to push some boundaries. Navid struggles to reconcile two cultures that view gender roles and relationships in very different ways. I think you capture this so well in your stories and it translates beautifully. People who haven't experienced similar cultures really can't understand this.

oaklandticklesoaklandticklesalmost 8 years ago
The relationship deepens

I am enjoying the series and in this chapter you are dealing with conflict and socializing more than in some prior chapters. It was good that Navid got some insight from his prayers and was able to be honest with Noah and for them to step out into one of those uncomfortable situations that most couples must eventually deal with. It is also appropriate that Navid would treat a trick much differently than he treated Noah. A more difficult and perhaps interesting situation might be Navid dealing with a former lover who was not rude and who he still found attractive on some level. I enjoyed the sex scene and the intimacy between Noah and Navid. I am looking forward to your next chapter.

UBERtoesUBERtoesalmost 8 years ago
Tarzanacide rocks

Thanks for posting this on Literotica. Everyone can learn as Navid and Noah deepen their love and appreciation for one another. It's beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES