All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 11'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Emri.. your storys are always uplifting an wonderful.. I value your friendship an truely Appreciate. Your great ability of writing. ... I always look forward to much more from you... plz keep in touch & keep up your Great wrk.... hugs&kisses your friend Jacquelynn

canndcanndover 7 years ago

I hope aram and Eric get together. Aram is sweet. What a douchebag nasri is. Anyway, it was sweet that navid went over how he felt meeting him. I wish Noah head more self confidence. It's so sad to hear his insecurities and yet so many of us feel that way good CH.

tarzanacidetarzanacideover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I am working on the next chapter, but alternating with a story that's not on literotica (a little outside the lines). I know this story is getting long, but I appreciate those of you writing me messages and comments. Thank you! :)

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

I love this story. Reading your description of Navid and his fierce protection of Noah is beautiful, and makes me feel very nostalgic. I was, and still am in love with a middle eastern man. He was my rock, my anchor, my Lion. We had been together for several years when his family found out about me, and his father called him home, which of course, he had to obey. They are a traditional Islamic family and do not believe in same sex couples. When he tried to bring me to him, his family forbade him to sponsor my Visa, and I lost him. I traveled to Saudi Arabia several times to be with him, but it was only in private and behind closed doors. The last I heard from him, he had married the only girl that his family approved of, and he was stuck in a marriage to a woman he hated and had five children.

I miss my fiercely protective Lion every day. I will never be complete without him. I really wish that those cultures would reevaluate their beliefs, so that other couples who are meant to be together could love and live their lives in happiness. I am almost afraid to read the rest of the chapters for fear that Noah will feel the same heartache that I have suffered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES