Noah's Starship Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like a different person when I can make you hard... make you cum. Like I'm not the boring quiet Noah everyone thinks I am." I kissed up his chest as I pushed down my pajama pants to give him access.

"When you find the one made to own you, there are parts of you only for him. When I hear the little whine you make, the begging for me when I hit right spots inside you with my tongue, fingers, cock. That is best feeling in world. I feel like I win a championship trophy and your body, like the crowd of fans, cheers, 'Navid! Navid! Navid!'" He slid one finger into my hole and used his thumb to rub that spot between the hole and the nuts. It made my cock jump to life and I began to whine and pant against his chest.

"Naviiiii," I begged. "Oh fuck that feels so... Oh fuck!" He was working me like an expert.

"I know my baby, how to make to feel perfection. I study you, from day I meet you I know I want to learn everything that bring you pleasure," Navid said as he worked the second lubed finger inside me. He started to slowly fuck the ring with his fingers, gently stretching me for him.

"Really? Tell me about when we met," I asked. My voice sounded weaker than I felt as my body shook with ripples of pleasure at his touch. I jerked on his cock slowly as he spoke.

"The first day I see you. You come in through the door and I knew instantly I wanted to fuck you. You had face of all-american angel. You were like scared deer in my hunter's scope. I thought you would be easy target for me," Navid slid the two fingers in and out of me in rhythm with his speech.

"Easy target? That's awful," I whimpered as his fingers burrowed deep in my hole. He paused and leaned down to kiss my neck.

"I know. I tell you I was not nice boy. I had much destruction here and was to finish my last year with bang as many as I can before go home to Iran. I never deserve to find my Noah, but Allah was merciful when I had no hope for better. I let you go that first day. I can see that you wanted me very much... something stop me from charm you to come home with me... you were too innocent," Navid said. He slid the fingers from my hole and pushed me onto my back.

"I did want you. I totally did. I would have followed you wherever you wanted. You made my stomach flutter every time you touched me or touched your lap." I brought my knees up into my chest as Navid got up and went to slick up his cock with more lube.

"You are sure you feel ok to do this? I don't want you get sicker," Navid fisted his cock as he knelt over me. He broke the magic to check on my health. He was always concerned with my needs before his own.

"Please, fuck me. I wanted it all day and now you can't stop please," I whined. He shook his head solemnly, but gave in to what I wanted.

"I almost skip second day of class to avoid you. I spent the all night with you in my dreams. I knew was wrong to go after you for sex, to bring you into my destruction. I decide to push you away for your safety and protect your heart... But then I went to class... I see you and our eyes meet and you light up and it... my heart melt for you like for no one ever makes me to feel this way." Navid leaned over me and put his cock against my hole. His lips touched down against mine as he started to sink into me. He sucked the air out of my lips as he pushed inside.

"The more I know of you," Navid started as he kissed down my neck, his cock sliding into me. "The more I fall into love. The second week of know you... You remember the first day I take you to lunch?" Navid shoved his cock in to me as I gasped.

"Yeah!" I yelled in response to both his question and his invasion. I bucked my ass against his pelvis to force him in deeper.

"My mother call me that night, was next day's morning for her. She says in her prayers she sees that the one meant for me... the one she prays I find is near. She asks what nice girls I meet. I said I meet many but none that I think are right. She describes her, the girl she see, beautiful but small, quiet and kind, innocent so she trusts me for everything I say... I realize it is you. It is same way I think of you only Allah shows her in terms that are make sense to my mother which means she thinks you are girl," Navid whispered against my ear as he started to fuck me gently. His arms slid around my back as he pressed me against his chest, his cock pounding me lightly.

"I know she can never understand, but maybe if is this much meant to be, Allah will help her to accept it someday... maybe father as well. But I knew for certain you were my path, my gift, my reward from heaven that I do not earn. Every time I see you I want go deeper in your world. When you come to see my game, when you lay on my bed to nap. When you watch me dress and look at me with the curiosity of a first love... so pure... so innocent. I want so much to touch and explore you... but I didn't want push you too far too fast," he admitted.

Navid was speeding up as I whimpered and begged him for more. I was splitting my attention between his story and the intense pleasure he was bringing my body.

"Yeah, fuck me! I wanted you so bad. I never thought you'd be into someone like me," I said.

My arms and legs were wrapped around him as he started to speed up his pounding. I felt dizzy, light-headed the deeper he got into me. My eyes lost focus as I struggled to keep them open. He slid in as far as he could go and then held there for a second. I felt his cock pulse and then he slid out again.

"Of course you didn't. You were too pure, protected from the bad people like me. I knew with you I must take it slow and make things beautiful as you deserve," Navid worked a steady rhythm of pumping into me and twisting my nipples. I was feeling weak and dizzy but lost in ecstasy as he pounded me into the mattress. I stared up at his magnificent chest, his strong arms that pinned me down, his warm eyes that focused only on my pleasure.

"I was so desperate for you," I confessed as I moaned under his expert touch.

"When I first see your creamy white ass and untouched pink hole, the most beautiful I ever see... I lose all resolve. I knew I needed it, is like you spend your whole life in dusty dirty land of despair and then one day you come over the hill and see most beautiful green pasture untouched by evil war and greed. I too was desperate, my love. I still am," Navid growled as he slammed his cock deeper inside me. His storytelling was letting him go longer than usual, but my body was on the edge and I needed to distract it from cumming too soon.

"I was so worried you'd leave or find someone better," I admitted in between deep breaths as my hard cock thumped against my stomach with each pound of his hammer.

"Never to fear this! You are first one I touch that I feel peaceful about. I know with all inside me that my pathway led to you... the broken road that led me straight to you," Navid quoted a country song he liked to play sometimes. His English teacher in Iran played country songs because they were slower and used clean language.

He buried his lips against my neck and did pushups against my ass as my hole twitched and squeezed his cock. My cock was rubbing against the furry ridges of his abs and dangerously close to coating them with my seed.

"I am so close to finish, my love," Navid growled as he slow fucked me and kissed up my jaw. He was trying to make it last as my ass clamped down on his thick pole.

"Me too," I whined against his hair as my lips grazed his scalp.

"I cum, baby. So hard," Navid started to speed up and slid his arms around my back to bring me deeper into his chest. He hugged me tightly as his body shook and sent mine over the edge.

"Fuck, me too. Fuck fuck, uhhh," I whimpered and buried my face into his shoulder as he pounded the cum out of me. I felt him filling me up as I shot a slimy mess all over his stomach. We rocked in synch as waves of shudders and pleasure consumed us.

"Fuck I love you, my uhhhh my Noah," Navid's voice dropped an octave as my teeth dug into his muscled, sweaty shoulder. I had a bad habit of chewing on him when we came together, but he never complained. He was a man. He wanted me to know he could take it.

He filled me with his cum until I felt it leak out around his shaft as I finished spasming in his arms. My body gave two last shivers and then I collapsed back against the bed.

"Ohhhh," I whined and took two deep breaths.

"Ahhh!" I suddenly screamed and leaned up as a blinding pain shot through my head.

"Oww, oww, oww," I cried as I felt the pain spread through my head like a dam breaking.

"What, baby? What? I hurt you?" Navid sat up suddenly frantic. He looked down at me with horror and his sweaty, hulking frame took deep breaths as he recovered.

"My head, ohh fuck ow, ow, ow," I sat up and felt tears rolling down my cheeks. His cock was still buried in my ass, but all the pleasure was gone.

"Oh no!" Navid scooped me up into his arms and got off the bed with me balanced on his cock and pressed against his chest. He rushed into the bathroom and turned on the bath. He slid me off his cock and a load of cum gushed out of me and dripped onto the floor.

"Owwwww," I whined as he set me down in the bathtub and the warm water started to fill around me.

"You need deep breaths, baby. It is the rush from too much excitement. Your blood flow goes in different parts. You need calm. Breathe with me, please," Navid looked down at me with a cum-slicked hard cock jutting out in front of him. It flailed wildly as he rushed to the counter to get the medicine from the doctor.

"I cannot give you more medicine. You have all for the day and you are too small to take more," Navid sighed. He knelt beside the bathtub and leaned over me. He put his hands on my head and massaged it, rubbing his thumbs against my temples.

"Breathe. It is the tension and excitement that bring this. You must breathe through it," he commanded and made a deep inhale and then blew out into my face. I tried to mimic him. My head was pounding angrily. I blinked my eyes closed, but he told me to keep them open. His image blurred in front of me. I felt like my brain was going to pound out of my head.

"Focus on me, look into my eyes, calm baby, calm please. Keep to breathe," he said and I focused my eyes on his. Slowly the fog started to part and his face came back into focus.

"There we go, good boy. You can do this for me. Keep going," Navid said as he kept breathing deeply with me. A smile formed on his lips as he tried to look brave. We stared at each other, breathing together as the tub filled with warm water. I felt my heart pounding in my chest, but it slowed with time.

"Better," I whispered, and his smile grew into a wide, hopeful grin. He got into the tub with me and sat behind me, pulling me back against his chest. He kissed around my neck as he rubbed soapy hands over me.

"I knew we should not do this. I will be stronger next time," Navid said after I'd calmed down.

"No, I needed you. It's ok. I'm ok," I insisted as my headache subsided.

"Oh Noah," Navid shook his head and gave up. He held me with one arm as he washed himself under me.

+++

The next morning I woke up feeling completely back to normal. I'd slept a long time and Navid was already up and downstairs. I smelled burning toast and knew he was trying to make me breakfast. I peeled off my pajamas and padded downstairs in my briefs. He had turned off the AC to keep it warm for me.

"No, go back to bed," Navid said with a look of concern that was ready to take care of me for another day.

"No need, I feel great!" I assured. I did a few jumping jacks and gave him a thumbs up.

"You are sure? You look better. Your body must have figured out you are not sick," Navid rushed over and lifted me up into the air with a spin like we were some kind of figure skating team.

"All good!" I laughed. He set me down and we kissed.

"I was so worried for you," he admitted.

"You took care of me. Now you go relax and I'll make us a breakfast," I said and went into the kitchen. I found another mess, but I couldn't complain. All I saw was a big mess of love. I made him his favorite pancakes with peanut butter and bananas. I cleaned up the kitchen after we ate together and watched the news show he records. Life was back to normal, thankfully.

+++