All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 13'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 7 years ago

I love your stories on here and nifty. If I read one on nifty first I always come here and still vote and favorite it. Can't wait for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy for you

U have wat so many people re searching for and might never experience in life......which is life and care.......it's not normal or perfect .....but who wants normal and prefect it's boring. .....you only live once. ....enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I mean love and care ......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

great story,everyday day i go on this site to look for the rest of your story keep it up.

looking forward for more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Chapter !

I really Love both Navid and Noah, their care for each other's happiness is lovely.

This story "Noah's Starship" is one of my very favorites. It is sexy, touching, passionate, tender and refreshingly human. Navid's english is charming and expressive.

Your writing demonstrates the importance of considering varying cultural norms and values, without preconcieved prejudice and willfull ignorance. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!

Ab

tarzanacidetarzanacideover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks everyone for you comments. It's kind of isolating to not have friends in similar relationships who can understand. It's really crazy to find support and people who maybe don't understand it but can appreciate what it's like to love someone from a very different world. There's this huge amount of love that is strong enough to push through the bad parts because the good is just so celestiallly and unbelievably good.

Your comments and all the private messages mean the world to me. Some of them are heartbreaking but yet so beautiful and if I can help anyone at all then it's worth any negativity I get, because going after what you really want in life... finding that little piece of cloud that loves and holds you through any struggle is just so very worth it. Cliché and all. It gets better.

RainbowOceanRainbowOceanover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY 👌🏻❤️

I have to say Noah is a brave young man to deal with such a relationship, staying strong and holding up for Navid, but then it can be really stressful having to hide the best part of your life from the most important people.. I hope they find a perfect ending and be happy. You shared a very interesting story and am glad I found it. Don't leave me hanging on a cliff as I wait to read more.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES