All Comments on 'Noah's Starship Ch. 18'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
perfect

brilliant as always Emri xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You say this story is based on your true life with someone like Navid. Then I think you should write this one more realistically. While every man you meet is gay top who is salivating on the main characters like Emerson or Lincoln or Caleb storyline works in your other stories, we know they work because they are fantasies. But since this is based on reality, it doesn't work well anymore that every man in the story who is a top wants to bang Noah's pussy or more precisely your pussy as you say Navid likes to call it.

Speaking of, if he is fucking your pussy every night, your pussy realistically wouldn't be as tight as you describe anymore, esp with as big a cock you claim Navid has. You also wouldn't wince in pain. I think realistic stories can be hot in their own ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A twist

I like that this story is different from the rest you've shared. It might need a little twist thought. I feel like there is some excitement much needed for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Settled down

I kind of like how the story progressed from a new relationship to the realities of being a couple. It's a good story, and I see parallels from long term relationships I've had. It doesn't always make for the most exciting storyline, but it's cool how they support each other and aren't trying to look around for excitement with others in the mix. I know a lot of guy couples who were together for so long and then opened up to others. If that works for them, ok. These two have found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon b*tching about realism...

That is BS. I had a best friend who had Noah's looks and EVERYONE wanted to get it on with him or stare at him or protect him. Same when you have a tall dark fit foreign guy! We all love looks-people are voyeurs. Where are you from firstly? Both Noah & Navid are very trad handsome cute guys who live in liberal cities. This is no biggie-in fact what I'm shocked at is you don't get physically molested. Gay guys pinch your ass ALL the times as fun!

Re hole getting looser. Maybe everyone is different? I don't know but lots of gay guys who have slept around don't say you never have to go slow again!? They've been together for only a year or so in which he used to be a virgin plus they don't seem to have tantric sex...

I dunno but your whiney b*tchy ways are getting on my nerves.

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
First chapter I've read

If its based on reality and not fantasy I would imagine that the extreme's you go to in describing things like: we should not talk about what others might do (in reference to 3somes etc) seems rather ridiculous to me...and Navid so overly possessive to the point, that I would imagine in your later chapters Noah may tell him to go fuck himself at some point in the future.

tarzanacidetarzanacideabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. Maybe I need to take a break and get back to just fantasy stories.

As far as what Navid says, He is very much in love and always praising and showing that. It's not always blunt realism. It's just his way and culturally who he is. I feel bad sometimes because I don't always think of something as sweet to say in return. He's also very protective of the innocence and togetherness of the relationship. He had a lot of bad experiences before with other guys and doesn't want that.

I guess we are kind of a boring couple though. We don't have a lot of arguments or craziness. Our biggest deal is finding time to be together and be good to each other. I tried to keep political stuff out of this story so I don't write about that side of things here. But thank you everyone for your thoughts. :) I appreciate them even if they aren't all glowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh please don't stop!

Now you've gone and made me have to comment again ;). Pretty soon you'll have me joining this site! Seriously, though, please don't stop. It is certain that not everyone 'gets' your relationship or beautiful life together. But most of us do. And it is brilliantly written. Live your life, love your Navid, and let us walk with you a little longer. All of us in long term, committed relationships really do get it. Even if ours is different than yours, it's nice to read about. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love your story

But some of the things you say make me wonder about the validity of truth. Like you question where Dallas is but you are in college, strange comment for someone that makes high marks. Little things like that but overall love it and hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great chapter as always -

Yet the story is getting a smidge repetitive now. I know the love aspect is extremely important to Emri, yet the erotic nature of it is what keeps me going. It is getting a little too much of the same. The same sex, the same things they keep saying to each other.

I hoped Navid was gonna buy him a playboy bunny costume or something to spice things up a little.

btw, this is an erotic story that is not a full diary. Those who criticize; get off of your high horses. Not everything needs to be factual. It is an idealized version of the truth. Maybe in real life Emri is not even a blonde and maybe his man is not Persian but Arabic or Egyptian or smthng.

What does that change really? It is a good story, and Emri is not standing trial here!

Emri; do not pay attn to these meaningless complaints. You do not need some faceless internet nobodies' approval of your relationship. They still keep reading and Navid is hardly that controlling. I'd hope Noah gets less possessive and jealous himself and bring a girl or something to the bedroom for a threesome though. We need smthng.

Nobody will think they now love each other less just b/c they open up - you have more than convinced us that these two are Romeo&Juliet x 10000 on crazy steroids.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES