All Comments on 'Nobility is Only a Word'

by AddictedWombat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ended too soon

I hope you plan on continuing this story. I would love to read how they reach the culmination of their shared love and desire and how they priceed into the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start...

but disappointed about where it ended. I would have suggested writing more before posting, but hopefully you won't keep readers who have marked your page waiting very long.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Jake's sister is really horny and needs some male stimulation for sure. If she makes out with Jake; maybe he'll eat her and/or do her really well to ease her pain ?? I think in another chapter, they would once getting past brother and sister, really get it on well and enjoy it. She has a killer body and hopefully, he is big enough to satisfy her too. Cannot wait for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good introduction

Great start can't wait to see where you take it

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
A 5

Great start although we agree it ended a little quick. Yet it leaves us wanting more. It's a good way to introduce the players. Waiting. Waiting. Please hurry.

TBC

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Very Nice!

You could end the story here and let my imagination wander where it will, but a sequel would be welcome. Good dialogue and pace. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lipstick?

Why did he steal her lipstick? He was gay right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous