Nobility is Only a Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand finally reached her sex and she gave in to the desire, plunging her fingers in gently at first, but quickly becoming more forceful, more frantic, her thoughts filled with him. As her breasts heaved, her stomach rising and falling, and her panties soaked with sweat and pre-cum, her last thought as she exploded into ecstasy was of Jake, lowering his lips to hers again, and damn, she would be lying if she didn't admit it was the most exquisite pleasure she'd felt in a long time as she stifled her moans with her pillow.

We are -so- having that talk tonight. But I have to calm down, I don't want to freak him out.

Resolving herself to be calm and gentle, as he always had been with her, she simply lay on her bed, body slick with sweat, and one hand still thumbing a nipple as, despite her effort at nobility, she could only, even now, think one thing.

I wonder what his tongue would feel like, deep inside me.

12