All Comments on 'Nobody Likes Being Cheated On'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Yes , this is LW done right !

Short , sweet , and it passes the Pappatoad flash smell test !

Keep them coming Hooked1957 ! You've certainly got this readers attention.

5 *'s

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Really good for one page

Hard to write a good one pager, but you did it without it feeling too rushed. Congrats, 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Repetitive sentences just make a story boring, this whole thing was repetitive.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Nice

Short and sweet. All details on one page. Similar to someone but not.

Great tale.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NOTHING IS STILL NOTHING

even when you have no prior knowledge of clues, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb.

It reads pretty flat. Never seems to get out of First gear. It defied belief as the cops just seemed to forget about our narrator after he told them he didn't do it. Really? Wouldn't the extensive data from the PI serve as establishing opportunity?

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

The proof that shorter is sweeter, at least in stories. Lol! Well done. Sometimes I read stories where the cheaters don't get caught. No harm nor foul if you get away with it. Those are not my type of stories. Even if you get away with there is ALWAYS damage somewhere. I don't need BTB retribution in stories, but, every decision you make has consequences. The consequences may even be beneficial (sometimes). Just understand that that things don't happen in a vacuum with no ripples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pretty shitty story. the wife never appears. there's no revenge. pointless, useless, boring crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

This is the kind of story that made me like this category . Need more similar posted more often .

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Well done

One gets tired of reading the same "worthless crap" of revenge as annoym mentioned below. He was just wrong on what is crap and what isn't. Imagine living his life OMG.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 6 years ago
He confessed to murder.

So why was there a trial? It makes no sense. The entire story was rushed and details were overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a strange story

The narrator tells this story in such a dry, deadpan style, it's as if he's reciting his grocery list. A bunch of cops show up at his door, and he hardly seems concerned or upset. We come to learn that he didn't care much about his wife, because he learned she was having an affair. Okay...then why not just divorce her? Well, as it turns out, he was planning to kill her! So why not just kill her?!

He tells the kids, and their first reaction is: he had a right to kill her! Their own mother?? Is there any love whatsoever in this family??

The narrator apparently has a private investigator on retainer. This PI is so good, he's somehow able to record several videos of the wife's affair in a hotel room. (Wouldn't one suffice? Why was it necessary for the husband to watch all of them? Did he jerk off to them?) The PI uncovers a TWENTY-YEAR AFFAIR!!

I'm trying to figure out the point of this story. It's about a loveless marriage and a loveless family. Why should we care about anything that happens to any of these people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NON EROTIC

Should make B.T.B crowd happy.Cheating, Murder, divorce, wife killed.

Non Erotic all the way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bitter tale with little merit 1*

Please try to be more original in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the report.

When you get more experience and ambition, you might want to include a little dialogue, interaction between the characters, some personal perspectives beyond that of the narrator. You wrote a story of a guy telling a story. Kind of interesting, and a decent if well worn plot. But you totally eliminate any emotion or empathy. And you leave us with a very puzzling lack of humanity: how does a woman be such a betraying selfish unethical monster toward her husband and children, for over 20 years, and she gives not one symptom, clue, hint, personality trait, character flaw, that she is a completely guiltless conniving soulless whore?

Plenty of women are selfish cheating whores, and they give off a persona and an attitude that is as obvious as it is disgusting. It takes a real detached blind fool to be betrayed to this extent, for this long. You character comes off as simple minded as the story he tells.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Since he wasn't "really arrested," which he wouldn't be, since he was merely a prime suspect, why was he held at all? They MIGHT have taken him in for questioning, but since he would have invoked his right to an attorney for any questioning, and it was after midnight, they would have sent him home with instructions to come back with his attorney, For that matter, even the initial questioning at the house may have been illegal, since he was never read his rights.

@Anonymous Re: "Dumb" - No, the PI evidence would establish motive, not opportunity.

@Anonymous Re: "What a strange story" - I don't think those statements meant that he had a LITERAL "right" to kill her; that right simply doesn't exist. I think it was meant as a figure of speech, like when you say, "It would serve her right if..."

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Fun Tale

For those who never worked out their problems and disappointments.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Well, it wasn't disgusting

I'm not a fan of murder porn. This borders on that. Give some consequences short of murder and violence a try. The wife being murdered robbed the story of any tension it might have had, and we never got a chance to get to know any of the characters involved. That killed the "drama" tag. Lose the giant boobs, it's just ridiculous. Keep writing. You might be good once you get a little experience under your belt.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Entertaining

and isn't that what it's all about? 5^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She kissed his cheating murdering ass. Not realistic

She gave him blow jobs before court case so she could tongue him with another mans cum. Listen you could have ended it better that . That ending was so bad. She should have bit into his catheroid artery. Give us a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing erotic here

This site is for EROTIC fiction, not whatever this is.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This wasn't bad, but...

This wasn't bad, but it has a lot of issues and some forced twists that weakened very much the story...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Outstanding, especially the ending.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 6 years ago
Awesome

Hard to believe but, once a cheater always a cheater. Traci got what she deserved, from sharing her cunt with the boss for more than twenty years. As for that bastard Buttermore I liked the treat his wife gave him every morning to start his day at the trial. An awesome concept for a guilty party.

the_harmlessthe_harmlessover 6 years ago
Not what I expect here, but I like your prose

Pulled me in, it's like an Elmore Leonard novel.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
I'm not normally fond of women tricking their

husbands into getting another man's snowball without their consent (it's fine if they know and agree to it), but in this case, it couldn't happen to a better guy. Serves him right for doing that shit, paternity fraud and murder, to the protagonist. I'm glad that someone OTHER than the husband was the killer for a change, too, since I don't condone murder for any reason.

I'm not one of those people opposed to revenge fucks under the trite cliche of "two wrongs don't make a right." It was justice. Justice is never wrong. So, have at it, buddy. Give Jan what her husband failed to give her while he was busy fucking, impregnating, and murdering your wife. More power to you! Turnabout is fair play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is not literature nor is it erotic. Who gets turned on by this kind of tail?

This is not literature nor is it erotic. Who gets turned on by this kind of tail? What the news if this is what you are looking for. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anonymous- who gets turned on?

Who says everybody reads these stories to get turned on? Different strokes for different folks. A lot of readers must have thought this story was a decent read, a over four score is much better than most of these stories of cuckoldry which barely make it to three stars. Tags read, drama, crime drama, btb, revenge. What did you expect willing cuckoldry, hot wife/slut wife, swinger story? So question remains, why did you read this and feel compelled to bitch about it?

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Another Fine Example....

.... Of the difference between a sperm donor and a Dad! Of course he loves his kids, regardless of who the sperm donor is. And should some medical issues arise down the road, he will have that information for them. He could even leave them an "after my death" letter explaining everything and reinforcing his love for them.

And I enjoyed the snowball wrinkle at the end! ;-)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah

I get that given the kid's age. What if they were six months or so. Could you raise them knowing?

His wife and her two lovers certainly got punished. Wonder when Buttermore learned he was kissing his wife with cum breath.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 09/10/17

re:

anonymous- who gets turned on?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That anon. doesn't know the difference between tale and tail, so why would you expect reading comprehension?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
I am interested

in how easy it seems to be to get that vital DNA paternity clue in US compared with UK. In UK I'm sure it would not have been such a cinch as in this story and elsewhere in Literotica. It makes a deal of difference I think in empowering poor dumb husbands. I wonder if any reader has the actual facts here. From what I know about it in UK you just can't do it like in this story. eg it's an "assault" on the child if it's done without consent.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Sad times

Another sad tale about a clueless husband, and an immoral calculating wife. I recently sent in a sample for DNA analysis and had to generate an ungodly amount of spit for it. Must be challenging to get the required DNA from a lip mark; or maybe the DNA outfit I used likes practical jokes? My one issue with stories of this type is that the wife's side is never revealed. I like to know why people break their marriage vows. If it is just for the thrill, they are no great loss. A bullet is too quick of an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tit For Tat? It Wasn't That. And Despite The Tone It Wasn't Too Flat

If this story were in the hands of a competent producer you could get a decent film noir treatment complete with droning voice over and the classic strings and tic-tock score.

It worked well enough for me, but there could have been more detail and some dialog with the psycho bitch-wife.

There was plenty of good writing here. It just needs to be filled out with another angle or two.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Fun Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Quelticy Quelticy Quelticy!

Is that the most unorthodox happening yet?

As of yet, I couldn't say.

Quelticy Quelticy Quelticy!

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
Could have been an emotional roller coaster

The LW had two guys really pissed and the lover is the one that pulls the trigger. What makes him confess months after? Hubby goes straight to the po po rather than confronting him? How much did he shell out just to get a big belly laugh when his bull gets a salty protein kiss. This has the makings of a classic as you can tell by raves its garnering from some quarters but it seems to procedural. Instead of losing his lunch after each reveal he needs to create some resolution. He comes off as a cardboard beta and the cool plot is not crafted deftly enough to compensate.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Another good one.

Keep an comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2*s

This chapter really didn't work for me.

Left me bored .I like the general idea. Husband implicated when wife is murdered. Your husband/protagonist just didn't connect or drew my interest.

Thanks anyway Hooked1957.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm surprised by this story considering your other stories

I liked it, was pretty good. Nice little twist at the end getting his revenge on the first cheater. Cheating whores got what they deserved. None of that cuck crap from "Can you love too much". Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally

A story I can really enjoy. An older man in my neighborhood told me about this very well liked man whose wife was cheating on him. When the husband found out, he was destraught. He had no idea what to do. People he had befriended rallied around him. The wife and lover both disappeared. Husband was suspected and questioned. But at the time of their disappearances, husband had iron-tight alibis. Husband did not lose or have to sell his house. He did not lose custody of his children or half of his assets. After some time husband was able to file for a divorce on grounds of abandonment. His divorce sailed through the courts. And about a year later he had remarried a single mom from his neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

- 5*!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Score

I know I read this before, because my comment is there, and I'm sure I scored it, but it shows no score!

I know there are "sweeps" to clean up trolls and fan boys scores, but I'm pretty sure I didn't give it a 1 or 5, so why would it have been deleted?

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
reread

Still enjoyed it. Not a 5 but much better than a 4

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
You have an interestind imagination.

Well written. I liked it. You must have found a super sleuth PI... or very deep pockets.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Different.

A twisted tale. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad

Would have gotten another star if he hadn't been a schmuck for the last 20 some years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny, but

1. The cheating rate is 55% for wives and 60% is for the husbands.

2. The cheater spouses are thieves, time thieves, because the cheaters steal that time from the faithful spouses:

2.1. because the faithful spouses could look for extramarital sex activity (sex with other women or other men, prostitutes, etc) if the faithful spouses stay married for example for the sake of the kids.

2.2. because the faithful spouse could divorce in time to look for newer mate for themselves. The cheating spouses steal this time from the faithful spouses to find other newer mate!

3. According to the 2. paragraph the cheater spouses decrease the FREEDOM of the faithful spouses to decide about their fate and only the decision about the fate of their marriage go to the hands of the cheaters. This decreases the all LIBERTY of the society in the all countries (From USA to Russia). The faithful (from the ignorant to cuckold or cheated on wives) became slaves of the cheater spouses!

4. According to surveys about 93% of the people told they do not like or even they hate their spouses cheat on them only 7% such people are who do not care about their spouses cheats or faithful at all! This mean the vast majority of the 55% cheater wives and 60% of the cheater husbands are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!

5. The divorce law in the most countries punishes the faithful spouses.

6. The BTB stories are popular, because the cheated on spouses get back their freedom and mend the mistake of the divorce law in the most BTB stories and they get back their backbone in them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Well Written

One of your best. Deserves to be listed among the Very Best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written but strangely unfinished

At least it felt that way to me. He never got to sue Buttermore for back child support. He needs to tell his kids the truth in case some medical issue comes up in the future and after all those years of being a cuckold, simply getting some sex from Mrs. Buttermore doesn't seem like much revenge. He's spent a lifetime of being betrayed and lied to. How do you get over that level of betrayal? The ending needed more.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Very original BTB. Liked it a lot.

Have read countless times of protagonist (cheatee or cuckold) not going for physical revenge (usually on grounds of not wanting to go to jail) on antagonists (cheaters #1 (slut wife), #2 (mother fucking bastard)), then someone else, usually the spouse of another cheater, beating or killing cheater #2. This is the first time I recall someone prempting the revenge already planned by the cheatee.

Writing overall the usual good writing - mechanically sound., good dialogue, etc. Would have easily given this a solid 4-stars (maybe 4.5), but because of the originality I think it raises this to 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Originality spoiled by the final cliche

Quite a clever little story but the final twist of the cheated upon husband and cheated upon wife getting together for revenge sex was just a cliche too far.

LA

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
cleaver

I like the twist of her former lover killing the current one although no reason was giver for her changing fuck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, if my wife

was a cheating whore and died, I wouldnt shell out 12K for a funeral, I'd donate her body to a med school or forensic farm and pocket the cash saved

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great

Another great BTB, burn them both, from Hooked. Actually he burned three in one short story. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice touch...

...at the end. Great writing, 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuckold from the grave!

What a bitch ... and that he had to discover it like this. The bitchiest bitch on this website! Poor fellow did not deserve this ... the dramatic irony is that he got his revenge such a pity he only shared it with the policeman!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Nothing like a willing cuckold

And tell the kids the truth. There’s nothing more devastating than to be in your 30s to find out his not your father.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Points off not telling kids truth later if health etc need match need real DNA results

Few stories include telling most don't

But

Transplant bone marrow needed actual DNA match necessary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved The Revenge

Jan gave her soon to be inmate and ex-husband every day in the courtroom. Now all she needed to do was make sure he knew it just after she did it the very last time. His reaction would be as they say "priceless". Sooner or later the cucked husband is going to have to have another long, painful talk with the kids. It's a good thing for everyone he is a very patient man and a very good thing for me I've never known a woman named Traci. Although my cheating whore of an ex-wife's name has been used in a few LW stories with great accuracy. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yet another Tracie???

Must have been REALLY abused by a Tracie, since she is the one at fault in 90%

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Gotta laugh when someone's only comment....

...only denigrates the husband.

Especially when there's no real reason for it, and there's no mention of a filthy, serial cheating wife, or the lowlifes who will fuck a married woman.

What's in some people's heads? Not much from the looks of it. They're either psycho, or justifying their own despicable morality.

Story was ok. Not war and peace, but a good way of having karma deal with all the assholes.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Karmas a bitch

Loved this one especially the French kiss at the end.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Love the final kiss!

Nice burn.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Love it!!!

I love when the cheater is punished!!! Anyway is good to me.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago

I wonder if Jan is young enough to still have children? Burdening him with the same shit he pulled on the main character sounds like good revenge to me.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Cute, I liked it. I've noticed that just about all the wives in your stories are "Traci". I wonder if that's the name of the wife who cheated on you? If I were to write a bunch of stories about cheating wives, I could name them all "Beth". as in "Beth the Bitch."

OK, it's been ten years but just writing her name down got my blood pressure to go up, even though I got my revenge in the end, and am living the good life with a wonderful wife while she's in a run down single wide next to a sink hole in Florida.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Oh yeah, another note. I was expecting a note at the end that he was suing the murderer for back child support.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

Best ending I’ve read. Gotta love those kisses

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would have liked it better if the wife had survived but been maimed. Then the rest come out. Plus sue the bank for not enforcing their fraternization policy and maybe the real killer's estate for back child support (although I don't think that is a real legal possibility). Still a 5

gamblnluck

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

The passionate kiss after the oral sex put it over the top for me, in a good way!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great ending, but I would hope that Mr Buttermore's wife will find a way to let him know that she is getting a little extra revenge.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Fraternization - He CAN NOT SUE the bank! Whatever policies there MAY be, are between the bank and the employee, he has no standing to sue.

Companies design policies to protect them, not to expose them to law suits.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Fair to middling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished

There seems to be a lot of details left out. What was the kids reaction to their Mother not only cheating but two of them having a different father? Did he consider a suit against Buttermore? What was the fallout with their family and what effects did her dying have on his finances? Where was he getting the money to pay for so much PI work? So many questions - so few answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been Through Similar Circumstances

The police came to my door and asked me to show identification. As I opened my billfold to produce photo ID, handcuffs were snapped on me and I was led out to their cruiser and I was shoved into the backseat in full view of my neighbors and their children. It wasn't until I was interrogated by the police that I found out my loving wife was having affairs with several men. One of the men, a married former classmate of my wife, had been brutally beaten by person or persons unknown. There were many consequences that came from this. My wife and I got a divorce. She got custody of our son. I lost our home to her. I had to change jobs and move away because so many people believed I was guilty. It took almost four years for the police to find the person who committed the crime. But their discovery has thus far not been beneficial to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tags hhmmmm btb, revenge, ummm where?

Please enclose(C) in the title of your clueless cuck story so we don’t have to read shite like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars Been Their

I was also a Clueless husband .. Until the cops told Me that Someone had almost beaten My wife very badly . Sadly the Bitch Lived through it . It was also one of her ex Boy Toys who had Beaten Her . She thought We could work through it . Surprise We didn't work through it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol the um secret pseudo snowball at the end was a nice touch lol.

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

The excellent ending moved this from a 4 to a five. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No closure

I hate stories where the cheater is killed and there is no chance fir closure. Sure in some ways he benefits but he is left with too many unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent ending!

The last 3 paragraphs pushed the story, for me, to a top-rating.

The line "...if he had waited just one more week, that would have been me on trial for killing the pair" was a complete surprise, and just cracked me up!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To anonymous "no closure"

What more do you want? She is dead is that not closure enough? Do you have no imagination at all? Fill in the blanks.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What goes around come around and that certainly the case her. Traci was a cheater for 20 years and when she cheated on her first lover, her lover took the ultimate revenge on her and her new lover. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Bland, dull, and unemotional

I mean, really, really bland, dull and unemotional.

"Hey kids, your mother is a cheating slut and she's dead. Shot with her lover". "Oh dad that's terrible. We don't blame you, but you shouldn't have murdered them". Such drama....

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Not for me, how many of these IS stories end up with the wronged spouses getting together, so predictable, so boring. No emotion in the characters, story line had a chance of success, sadly it was poorly written

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

Bit of a convoluted plot, but a truly King-of-the-world ending! Just for that, I’m gonna read all your shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only good thing about this story is the last few sentences. When the cheater dies the story sucks. Cheaters need to live a long life of suffering and guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nitpic is right but not for the reason he thinks - the story is good, it's the comments that are POOR! Why do folks feel stories should meet their expectations. If you need more closure or characters to suffer a miserable death - WRITE YOUR OWN TALES!

Thank you Hooked.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@somewhere east of Omaha, never ever told a fellow reader to write their own tales. It only shows your lack of argument.

A passenger doesn't need to fly a plane themselves to tell the pilot the he is flying into the mountain.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Could have been good but as you used the over the top slut LW template it really ruins the story and it generally does every other story where the wife seems to have spent every hour of every day fucking everyone else she runs into.

Too bad I liked where it was going at first.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - violence ALWAYS gets ZERO star

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Choice O Henry ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The bitch got what was coming to her.

So did the cheating asshole.

The good guy gets away from the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How’d Buttermore like the buttermilk kisses he received daily from his wife , and I wonder whether it was Mrs Butterworth it ?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Re: Suing the company - Okay, I can accept that these stories exist in a different reality, and if an author wants that to be their reality, so be it. However, the story still has to make sense. If a company can be sued for "not enforcing its morality clause," why would they HAVE a morality clause?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I think seeing a divorce attorney doesn't NECESSARILY make him more of a suspect. He's getting rid of her, doesn't need her dead, though he MIGHT be leery of what a divorce might cost him.

\

I think it's been said, but if he wasn't "really" arrested, then they couldn't keep him overnight.

\

"while half of the women seemed to have a permanent smirk on their faces." - Why would they be smirking? Did they know about her cheating? Shouldn't they have been more sympathetic rather than smirking?

\

Loved the twist at the end.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous