All Comments on 'Nocturnal Desires'

by skymom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Great start!

It's nice to see that there are normal people out there! I'm looking forward to a lot more adventures.

P.S. No 15 inch dick?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very erotic and sexually exciting scenario

I think that this storyline would be a good start to a long and very erotic sexual love story, between a sex starved mom and her horny son.

With mom being sexually neglected, and still having a strong need for sex, her son would be the perfect mate for her to fulfill all of her want and need for sex.

The story needs a little background on how they became sexually involved in the first place, and they have to get rid of dad, perhaps send him home, and then they could explore their love for each other with out the fear of getting caught.

I hope to see more of this good start.

Thanks for the good read.

skip2951skip2951about 12 years ago
hot

well done and erotically hot....part 2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Ohhhh I'm gonnnnna cum, Mom. Where do you want it?" I asked. "Mmmm..... shoot it inside me....." her voice trailing off.

Now, is that a loving mother, or what? When a mom and her son mess around, it's fine if she jerks off her boy and he cums all over her soft delicate hand. If she's got him in her mouth, it's great if the boy unloads down her throat. But a truly loving mother opens up her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between her legs the lad came out of, and welcomes her darling baby boy and his big hard cock up the cunt where he lived for nine months and was born from. From now on, his mother's warm wet twat will be the home for his fat cock and the natural receptacle for all the creamy semen in his hot young balls. It's symbolic that dad's downstairs asleep in front of the tv. Dad's day is done, and now his big strong and very virile son owns his mother's twat. The son is taking his father's place between his mother's legs, permanently. He'll fuck his mom any old time he gets the urge and needs to unload his balls. Bending her over the kitchen counter, pushing her up against the wall, climbing on top of her in her bed, in the backseat of the car, on the lawn at night, in the bathroom at the mall, wherever and whenever, her boy's big throbbing hard on will be the constant presence in his mother's life. Because mother and son both know where the boy's rich potent sperm belongs--it belongs up the same cunt where he was once a baby, his own mother's mommy-twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

what a great story of mother loving. I loved the fact the son is humping his mother and filling her with his seed. For a sequel how about dad waking up hearing the noise and goes upstairs to investigate. When he see's them he is to shocked to say anything and before he knows it he has his first erection in years becoming so aroused that he drops his pajama bottoms in the hall a jerks himself off watching his son piston his cock into his wife. Upon hearing the cries of his wifes orgasm he can witness his son tense up and fill his mommy with seed. As his son comes dad can explode all over the doorframe and carpet. Looking up his eyes meet that of his wife and son who now know dad is their cuckold. Would love to read about the impregnation of mom, and the dad being sent to sleep in the guest bedroom to jerkoff while his son mounts his mommy and lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Normal size

It's good to read a story where the son has a 6" dick, not a humongous fat eleven incher....makes me happier to have a 7" long 2" thick cock. Write some more please.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well, okay. 4 stars, barely

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you can write some more. But as I look that this work of yours is 2012 I doubt you coming back. :(

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

As someone who has no problem with mutualy consensual incest between two adults in real life, this story reflects how I believe such a love affair/life would exist. No shame, guilt, self-loathing or self-recrimination. Two people whoj simply accet each other love. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Reminds me of my own mother and I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous