All Comments on 'Normal Nurse or Nude Waitress?'

by Hot37yrgal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
giga_nothinggiga_nothingalmost 19 years ago
They Keep Getting Better!!!

I have loved all three of the stories you have posted. There is a definite lack of well-written stories regarding female humiliation (especially ones written by females). I also appreciate the fact that your stories that don't get way too extreme way too soon. You do a wonderful job of establishing the character's boundaries then detailing how those boundaries get streched. It makes for a nice slow burn that definitely gets you hot but also leaves you wanting more. My only complaint is the time it takes you to write each installment. I hope I don't have to wait another year to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
True? It is True

that you enjoy humiliating yourself vicariously but true? I am sure you had fun writing this and rereading it at interval - enough to satisfy your quirk for another year eh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT!

Very good, the description made it easily imagineable. The fact it was real made it even better.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Nurse Keeps Geting Nastier

your stories are all well written. The plots are so original. They are so hot without real sex. My too young gf(only 38) lovrd thid onr brst. Sge said if she did that every man there would have filled each of her cock holes several times no matter what she had set as limits.

Please wtie more for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I just read the nurse to waitress again, good!

I know, in reality, you won't send a picture or even respond, but I had to ask.

Dave

quadstatue@yahoo.com

cpigcpigabout 13 years ago
Sexy woman, but why are guys such complete assholes?

So fucking sexy, I would love to see you nude being the centre of attention, but I'd behave a lot better. Being a slut and enjoying humiliation is awesome, but why behave like such an asshole and treat the 'slut' so badly? Guess they must just be assholes. fucking cheapskates as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow! so hot. You put into words some fantasies that keep popping into my head. But not real for me.

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

No, just plain no! Bunch of ' rude people?

49ers6949ers6910 days ago

Not into humiliation. I'm also old school, so as soon as they shaved her I was turned off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous