Normal Nurse or Nude Waitress?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," I responded. Just then another whack landed on my rear. "Ouuch. That's not fair" I cried as I started to sit up again. This time his firm grip on my hair kept me in place so that by trying to sit up I only yanked my own hair. I quickly settled my boobs back on the pile of napkins and kept moving them around the table as fast as I could while my unknown tormentor swatted my rear end relentlessly. The camera's microphone picked up the loud thwacking noise of each slap and amplified it even louder. I turned my head to the side and looking through the disheveled hair that covered my face I saw my rear end turning bright red on the nearby screen. Finally I yelled out. "OK. There I am done. It's all cleaned up and you have to let me up, this is beginning to hurt and leave marks."

"Oh, the wittle cry baby doesn't like her spanking," chided the organizer. With that he pulled me up a few inches by my hair and then moved me over to the floor so I was on all fours on the floor with several wet napkins hanging off of my boobs. He began to pull me around the room by my hair while I had to crawl quickly behind him to keep from getting my hair pulled too far off my scalp.

"OK. Then let's go for a walk girl. Come on girl, good slut." He pulled me over to the "stage area" so everyone could have a better view and the camera guy swung up in front of him. The organizer pulled my hair back up behind me so now I was kneeling in front of the camera

"Sit up and beg slut. Come on-- hands out like you're a dog " He ordered. I put my hands out in front of me like a begging dog and stuck my tongue out and panted. My hair was a complete mess now and was covering my face. A few small napkins pieces were hanging off my boobs. I looked like quite a sight on the screens. To make the humiliation more complete he ordered me to bark like a dog. Like a true shameless slut I barked and barked again on his command. "Now roll over, slut, roll over." He ordered next. I laid on my side and rolled over a couple of times and then rolled back.

As I rolled onto my back in front of the organizer he put his foot on my hair and pinned me to the ground. While I was reaching behind my head trying to remove his foot, two of the guys grabbed my wrists and one of the guys grabbed my ankles pinning me to the floor. Two guys stood over me and unzipped their pants. They were soon joined by about another three guys who had me surrounded me as I lay pinned to the floor. They began stroking themselves and I watched them getting hard above me, but could not see much beyond that because of the bright lights. My vision was also pretty blurred now from all the drinks that I had and that had been poured down my throat.

I saw the first guy shoot and seconds later felt the warm spray across my chest. I realized they were using me for target practice. "Fifty points for her face" I heard someone say and the next thing I knew there was some groaning and a splash across my face. I felt the warm fluid on my nose and dribbling down my cheeks. The "shooters" then changed places with the holders who took their turns at "target practice."

The next shot hit my eyes and hair to a round of cheers. I couldn't really see very well after that but I could feel blobs of warm sperm hitting my face and boobs and bald shaved area. As some of the cum dribbled toward my upper lip, I began spitting out to keep from getting any in my mouth. "Ah come on, aren't you gonna swallow?" some disembodied voice complained. The organizer guy picked his foot up and then grabbed my hair to lift my head a few inches off the ground. With his other hand he squeezed my cheeks and pursed my lips open in a fish like shape. The groom kneeled on either side of my chest and I was staring directly into his large erect cock. With a loud scream he shot directly into my open fish mouth. I was wiggling my head to avoid a direct hit but he got quite a bit into my mouth. I began spitting out until the organizer guy dropped my hair and used his hands to cover my mouth and hold my mouth shut. I squirmed and wiggled but eventually my reflex got the best of me and I swallowed. "That a girl!" Yelled out the organizer guy and everyone cheered.

With a round of applause I was helped to my feet and surrounded by a group of the guys who were all slapping me on my back and rear end. I couldn't stabilize on my feet and kept slumping back into a pile on the floor. The organizer guy grabbed my arm and wrapped it around his neck. Leaning against him, he led me away, drunk, stumbling, nude and dripping in cum through the house and out the door to the waiting limousine. As I walked, the cum on my forehead dripped into my eyes and my vision was reduced to near zero. About four or five of the guests piled into the limo with me, but I couldn't really tell how many. They drove me around what seemed to be quite a bit longer than necessary to reach the hotel.

VIII. Return to Normal Nurse

When they finally reached the hotel I was nearly passed out. I sort of recall being led through the lobby nude (and the organizing guy giving the security guard a chance to play with me). The next thing I knew I was lying on the floor of my room and was awoken by the knock of the housekeeping staff at my door. I still can see the look of shock on the maid's face as she opened the door and recall mumbling something. As I became more awake I found myself lying on the floor of my room covered in 40 five dollar bills with a thank you note taped to my shaved pubic area.

As I showered I noticed that each of the guests had autographed different parts of me although I don't remember how that happened. After my shower I took one last look at the nude Lindy in the mirror and then put that part of me away. As I dressed in normal clothes I gradually turned back into the hard working career woman that was me. A strange mix of shame and excitement, of both regret and a desire to do this again some day washed over me and left me completely ambivalent and confused. I finally decided there was no point in debating the merits of what I had done with myself. The fact is I had done it and it could not be undone, so I might as well just get dressed, get into my car and head home. On the drive home I had a long time to review what had happened the night before. Try as I might to convince myself that I would never do it again—I just could not bring myself to commit to putting Lindy away for good.