All Comments on 'North Star Ch. 03'

by rem1324

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please don’t wait another 3 years for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best chapter yet

Your already solid writing is really next-level in this chapter - you've certainly improved your craft in your time away.

You've also set up a fascinating dilemma for our hero and the antagonist has shifted from the relatively non-threatening girlfriend to (presumably) Noah's father and who knows at this boarding school. There's a lot of potential for conflict, tough choices and heartbreak in that set-up.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

My heart hurts and my head reels that this story ends here. Such a magnificent work. Bravo, Author, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story should not end here! There are so many loose end that makes you want to cheer for Ryan and Noah, their friendship and what could be. Best chapter yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please finish this story. Your writing is sophisticated which on this site is rare and I'd really like to see how this turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This twist ruins the story imo. It gives all the power to hateful characters like Jill, the admin at the school, and Noah’s dad. And it punishes the best character in the story, Noah. And Ryan is still very inlikeable - he nearly let that monster Jill seduce him. What a puss! I hope for additional chapters to see some kind of redemption for Ryan and HEA for Noah.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

I'm sad that bad characters didn't get what they deserve, but i still think it's a great story and very well written.

dickfitdickfitabout 1 year ago

Please finish this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrem1324@rem1324
Exploring my love of words and trying my hand at writing. I hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

North Star Ch. 02 Previous Part
North Star Series Info