North Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rem1324
rem1324
41 Followers

Ignoring how awkward Noah felt I looked down over my pecs and abdomen. They were just as nice as Noah's except that his blond hair was invisible. I had a slight dusting of brown hair that circled my nipples, met in the middle of my chest, and ran down to my belly button where it thickened to meet the small tangle of hair right at the base of my cock. My thighs oscillated between angular and round with each step. Each time, my manhood would lightly bounce between the masts of muscle. My balls were hanging low, and my circumcised cock nestled against them as they swung together.

When I looked up, Noah, having followed my gaze, quickly jerked his head toward our door. Our eyes met for only a moment. His eye lashes moved to uncover two seas of blue surrounded by a thin navy blue ring and, further out, bright ivory. Within the oceans and amidst amber flecks that reflected the light swam minute snakes of green, turquoise, and cerulean.

I shook myself as our eyes lost each other and the door opened by his hand. We breached the threshold, Noah slightly ahead of me. He lay down on his bed so he could look out the window as I searched for some underwear lying around. Upon finding some neon yellow boxer briefs and having dressed myself furtively, I glanced at my roommate. To one who hadn't lived with Noah as long as I had, the receiver might have looked peaceful or tired; but to a trained eye his jaw was tight, his brow slightly furrowed, his eyes pained.

"Noah, what's up?"

"Nothing man. Good night huh?"

"Yeah, the girls were really nice."

"Yeah." It was almost a mutter.

"Why do you keep looking at the stars?" I moved toward his bed.
"What? I'm not. I'm just," he paused, "thinking," I sat down at his feet.

"Thinking about...?" I fished.

"Leave me alone," he broke contact with the sky, flashed a grin and lunged to twist my nipple. I caught one of his wrists but missed the other and pain shot through my left pec. I groaned and twisted his arm clockwise to make him release me. I jumped around behind his back but he caught my leg and we tumbled off the bed onto the faux-hardwood. I still had his arm behind his back and a corner of his towel pinned beneath my right knee. He couldn't make a move unless he yielded the towel. He unexpectedly opted for advantage over modesty. He grabbed my leg, rolled over the top of me. I released his arm, but not before he pinned me: his arm wrapped around my leg in an awkward position with his elbow on my chest, his full weight keeping me still.

Face to face with me he grinned, breathing heavily. I grinned back, yielding wordlessly. His smile relaxed slightly and his eyes dipped, for only a moment, to my mouth. He knew I saw and his mind obviously chastised him. The smile faded and he looked back up while releasing my leg. The pained look had returned to his eyes as they dodged mine.

I had seen but he didn't know I also understood. Fuck Jill, fuck Lucy, and fuck whatever he was thinking about. This is what I wanted too.

I reached for his neck and pulled his head toward mine, leaning up slightly. Our lips touched and he recoiled. He pulled away, confused.

"Come here," I whispered.

He dove for my mouth and we each devoured the other. He rubbed my chest as I gipped his strong back. Our muscles moved together as our bodies melted into each other. He sighed as I kissed his neck, biting down on the flesh. He twisted so our bodies were flat against each other and I felt his cock rub against my pelvis. It was so hard. I had never felt any other dick than my own. My piece started to grow in its cage and Noah felt it. He reached down to free my aching cock. I rolled us so I was on top, his athletic body supporting mine. As he pulled at the waistband my cock broke free and swung up to meet my belly button. He brought me under him again as he, somewhat awkwardly, untangled the underwear from my feet.

We lay naked against each other: Noah cradling my body with one arm.

"Ryan..." he started.

I shoved his chest and rolled him over. I hate that dumb lovey-dovey crap.

Pinning him I started kissing his mouth again, and he accepted. I slowly worked over to the area below his ear and began my descent. His eyes closed. Groaning, he rubbed my arm.

He stopped me when I had reached the middle of his chest, pulled me up with both hands, and moaned as he kissed me. I returned to my work, deviating slightly to give his hard nipples some attention. His back arched, and he gasped as my tongue ran around them. We both released and I moved down his stomach, kissing his waist and V. Finally, I came to the end.

His cock was arched up in a gentle curve. The tip of his circumcised head rested against the bottom of his belly button. It had to be at least seven inches long. Pre-cum leaked from the tip and gleamed in the light. The head was roughly the same width as the long white shaft. One large vein was visible and it was pulsating. It curved down and disappeared into the base where his balls connected to his body. The two large eggs draped down between his legs, almost touching the floor. He was mostly hairless except for a small bush peaking out from behind his shaft and some thin hair sweat had pasted to his thighs.

I reached up and gripped his cock. It was solid in my hand, but the skin was soft. His muscles resisted my hand as I pulled it away from his body. His balls jumped and he gasped. It was sensitive. I slowly rubbed his cock and balls. He moaned and sat up on his elbows to look down at me hopefully. My smile opened to accept his cock. It was difficult, as I had never given a blowjob before, but if girls could do it I thought I could definitely figure it out. Wrapping my tongue around I caressed his cock. I lowered my body so my chest was on the floor and both my hands were free. With one I rubbed his inner thigh and with the other I gently tugged at his balls. He threw his head back letting his breath escape; he liked that.

I continued to tug on his balls but I moved the other hand to his shaft, slowly stroking him with a firm grip. I glanced up to see a reaction and he moaned. His mouth was open, his eyebrows met in the middle, and his eyes were wide with pleasure.

I worked harder at his now wet shaft, head, and balls, pulling out every ounce of sensation his manhood could muster. He moaned and thrust into my mouth. He was close. I kept the delicate balance between pain and pleasure working him closer and closer to the edge. I watched his muscled torso expand and depress with every gasp and moan. His eyes intent on watching everything; he wanted to soak it all in. I flashed him a small smile and he smiled back, our eyes locked. Swimming again in his oceans I almost missed the subtle shudder of his body as his deep muscles contracted and shot powerful streams of cum into my mouth. The warm fluid filled my mouth as he moaned and thrusted. Some escaped my mouth and dripped down his long shaft onto his aching balls. I swallowed it all quickly and ran my tongue down to catch the drop.

Noah let out a deep, slow breath as his body relaxed from the orgasm. He laid his head down and stared at the ceiling, still breathing heavily. I climbed up to meet his face.

We kissed for a long time.

"We better get to bed. Mrs. Dorowitz will be waiting for us in 6 hours." I mimicked his voice from earlier.

"Mmmm," he moaned, defeated. "Fine."

I rested my head on his chest and drifted off. It didn't even occur to me to worry about what would happen when the sun would wake, scattering the stars, and violently subjecting events to its judgmental glare.

It didn't occur to me at all.

rem1324
rem1324
41 Followers
12