All Comments on 'Northern Country Boy Finds Himself'

by MichBearGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
curious2cu2curious2cu2over 6 years ago
So hot

I loved your story. It got me turned on and reminded me of my only gay experience in college!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Pleased to find this story some five years after it was shared and I’m confused by the less than four stars rating. I’m about the same age as this author and totally relate how different it was to be a young gay man in the 80’s, plague and all. Five Stars from me and Following in case MichBearGuy ever shares his story again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, I loved it. Wish you would write more about your early explorations. I gave you a 5. I'm the same age as this author too and remember having these "same sex" desires too. I spilled a lot of cum in high school thinking of my friends after gym class, getting undressed, watching them in their underwear and jockstraps and the showers. I used to jerk off a lot thinking about how they would taste and smell after gym before they hit the showers. To this day I can name the full names of each guy I jerked off thinking about and who was cut and uncut, colour of the pubes etc. Great memories. It wasn't until college when I actually got to explore and experimented with a married guy who picked me up in the college bathroom after I had been drinking in the college pub. He took me back to his apartment and I got to suck cock for the first time when I was 19. I remember his big hairy balls and big thighs and him telling me to lick them and feel them as he was leaking precum from his large cut cock. He said he usually went to Toronto to get blow jobs and felt lucky to have been able to talk me into coming with him for an afternoon session and be my first. I have that session stamped in my mind, his muscular body and his big chest and him standing there in his white briefs before he told me to get on his bed. I just loved his masculine musky scent, his taste and his load of cum he fed me that afternoon, it was everything I had jerked off thinking about getting from my friends in high school. After college I discovered women and ended up loving sex with them too, realizing that I was probably only orally bi for guys. I ended up married and faithful for 30 years until the sex dropped off. I've never been fucked by a guy and don't have a strong desire to be but my cock sucking desires remain strong and I now am hoping to pursue it once again, preferably with another guy in the same situation wanting to unload in a warm willing mouth of another safe married guy who needs his own sexual outlet now that his marital sex life has died.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous