Northern Country Boy Finds Himself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door, and Shaun answered and said, "Hi! Come on in!" Inside his apartment was another guy that I had not seen before...early 20s, dark hair, kinda chubby. It looked as if they had been just drinking some wine and chatting at the snack bar.

But as soon as I arrived, the friend got up and said kinda abruptly, "Well, Shaun-O, I really need to get going now" and winked at Shaun.

I don't think he knew that I saw the wink, but I did. I was like "Wow, what's this all about?" I didn't even get introduced to the friend. Before I knew it, he was gone and the door was closed and locked.

"So," Shaun said, "let's drink!" At that, he poured me a tall glass of red wine. We sat and made chit-chat small talk for about 45 minutes to an hour. There was no movie, but the TV was playing in the background. I'm just there, nervously chatting with Shaun about who knows what?...and the only think I really couldn't understand is why he kept looking down every few seconds. What was he doing? Is something wrong with him? Is there something in his eye? How weird.

There's that naïve northern country guy again! Duh! Shaun's eyes were not looking down to the ground, like I thought...they were staring directly at my crotch! This is code in the gay world for "I really want in your pants...can I? Please?" LOL! But I was totally clueless. So we just kept drinking and chatting for another 45 minutes. I think he wasn't sure what I was thinking. In Shaun's mind, he had dropped several clear sexual innuendos my way, so he was trying to figure me out. But he kept up the conversation and the wine, hoping that I was going to be into him.

After a grueling 90 minutes of this, he finally said: "Well, it's getting late, I guess maybe we better call it a night?"

To that, I said, "Yeah, I guess I better be getting back to my room."

Shaun said, with some insistence: "Nonsense, it's late, you're tipsy, and we are both dead-dog tired. You will sleep here tonight."

I was like, "Oh, uhhhh...ok."

We went into his bedroom. Shaun took off his T-shirt and sweats, with only his white briefs and socks still on, and climbed into bed.

I was thinking, "Ohhhhhhhh, there's only ONE bed." I thought I was going to sleep in a different room, or on the couch, or something. Duh, again!

Shaun then said: "C'mon, get comfortable...take off your jeans and let's go to bed."

I was like, "Oh, ok" again. What a fucking naïve shit I was!! LOL!

Still not have a fucking clue about what was happening, I did as instructed: Off came my T-shirt and jean shorts and I, too, with only my tighty whities and long white tube socks, crawled into the other side of the bed.

As I was getting into his bed, he walked over to turn off the light switch, then he got into bed too and pulled the covers over us both. Yeah, I really was that clueless! Here I was, this dizzy blond 19 year old college guy with hardly any real life experiences in ANYTHING to help me out...now getting seduced by this cute 24-year-old guy. And now I was in that guy's bed!

I still didn't fully understand that Shaun really wanted some hot sex with this dizzy blond country boy! But, secretly, maybe I DID know what was happening here? Or, in the back of my mind wondering: "Wow, what if this guy is just trying to get sexual with me?"

Well, we laid in the bed for what seemed like a long time. There was no way I was going to be sleeping, thinking about all this. I was in some other guy's bed, my dick is starting to get really hard, and my heart was beating quite fast. Shaun didn't seem to be sleeping either, and yet he was artificially still, as if maybe he was nervous about all this too.

Well the next think I know, I hear some rustling under the covers. I wondered what was going on, but it was really dark and I couldn't see a damn thing. Before I could wonder any longer, his hand was rubbing my underwear, where he felt my throbbing dick behind the cloth. And a nice juicy wet spot, too! I didn't really see this coming, but I really didn't care either...it felt damn good! Within a few more seconds, my hand was reaching over and feeling him up in the same manner.

This was enough for him...he had plenty of validation for "Yep, this guy is gay and wants to get it on!" He threw the covers off us and leapt up, saying: "Let's get naked!!" So off came his undies, and then off came mine.

What occurred next is what came naturally: two young, horny college dudes who were totally into each other, kissing, sucking, sucking some more, caressing, rubbing, licking, you name it! It was so hot and passionate. And yet it was so very natural too.

He pushed me down on the bed and started sucking me even harder. Oh man, did that feel good! It must have only been a few seconds later and I was shooting a MASSIVE load into his mouth that he swallowed completely. FUCK, did that feel amazing!!!

A few moments later, he hopped on top of me...the full length of his body on top of my body. We made out some more, and then he started rubbing his cock up and down my belly and onto my cock. A moment later, his finger was massaging my asshole. This was something I had not expected. I mean, I knew most gay guys were into ass sex, but I had no idea how any of it worked, whether or not I would be into it, or if I could even take a cock in me.

He went from fingering around my hole to putting a finger inside my hole. Wow, I did not expect that either! It kinda felt good, but kinda not good at the same time. I mean, I had always been kinda interested in my ass as a pleasure zone, but never really acted on anything. But now there was a finger in there, and I just didn't know how I felt about it.

Then a second finger went in. That's when the curiosity about this and the "it kinda feels good" sensation turned into "Owwww, that kinda hurts," and "Oooo, I don't think I like this at all." I guess it didn't help that (1) he was not very experienced in gay sex either—same as me; (2) he was using no lube or even spit...just his dry fat fingers; (3) he wasn't being gentle or patient...just kinda ramming me with his fingers; and (4) my ass had never been touched in this way; and finally, (5) he had sharp fingernails. OUCH!!

So he could see the pleasure on my face change to just the opposite and stopped. He said, "Oh, I'm sorry, have you ever been fucked before?"

I was like, "Fucked??? Uh, Oh, er, No."

At that he stopped what he was doing in trying to get into my hole. But, he was still really, really horny and needed to shoot a big load, so he started dry humping my leg and stomach. Within a couple minutes of this, he had a huge cum explosion, spraying all over my stomach, chest, and even some hitting me in the face! Damn, that was hot!

After a few moments, he climbed off of me and laid down next to me and said, "Oh my god, was that amazing!"

Still kinda nervous, but content, I said "Yeah it was!"

We did eventually get to sleep, but the thoughts of all that had just happened were swirling strongly in my head all night. At one point, I remember being half-asleep and half-awake, but with another stiffie, and feeling Shaun's hand again come over to feel me up. Having noticed that I had yet another woodie, he pulled the covers off me, sucked me off again, then went back to sleep! I was in newbie gay-boy heaven!

So that night, I really got to take my sexuality to the next level, and really enjoyed it! It was further confirmation that I was gay and needed to accept this and move on with life. The only thing that I hadn't done, but still wanted to, was to be fucked. For various reasons that I won't go into yet, getting fucked was on hold for quite a number of years into the future. But it eventually happened and "sealed the deal" of my sexuality for life.

But for now, my young horny self was appeased, satisfied, gratified, and HAPPY to have finally had some meaningful and enjoyable SEX!!! I couldn't wait to see what was in store for me next!

12