All Comments on 'Norwegian Family'

by fantasycamp

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sure...

Nice story.... but you've never actually been to Norway, I take it? Nobody spells Erikson like that here, I can assure you -- never heard of a Norwegian girl by the name of Anya either, but it could happen. Eriksen with an e (not "Erik-son") however is a common name -- but definitely no-one with double k's or a c before the k.

Take it from a native ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Family times

So, the country and the spelling may be wrong.... it's still a hot little story.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
yummy

keep going

abethellabethellover 18 years ago
Premise good but fairly tame

I love the setting-green hills and valleys in rural Norway and can imagine not much to do after dark-especially for three men and a horny 18 yo girl.

The premise was good 2 brothers & Dad alone with 18 yo daughter. In the end descriptions fairly tame and not stimulating.

It needed to be either 'first time' and/or 'younger' and/or 'non-censentual' to have added some interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love this, but....!

This story got me very aroused. I love reading incest stories and it turned me on to think about a woman having sex with both her brothers and then her father. However, I wish you had spent more time describing the sex scenes. The description of Anya's having sex with Hans was all too short, and the scene with Lars wasn't too much more detailed either. Please expand on these types of scenes in future stories. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. You are a good writer with a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More detail please

The story was great, but please give us more detail on the fucking. Stretch it out so we can feel we are actually there seeing the 18-year-old girl being fucked by her brothers and father. Better yet, so we can fantasize being them fucking her. Having them ejaculate inside her was a very good touch. More detail, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD

A good story,even better first comment,yes I have been to Norway a lot,I am German.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous