All Comments on 'Norwegian Lust'

by fantasycamp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hott

wow that was so hot, i hope there is another, maybe group, or just another story long the same lines...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I like it

I liked the Norwegian atmosphere created by the regional clothing, food, and landscape. The sex was effective in being both depraved and seemingly completely natural.

abethellabethellover 18 years ago
A fairly tame family affair-

It must be difficult for three men in a small rural community to have their lust satisfied without arousing suspicions.

So instead of being sexually frustrated Dad & the two boys take it out on their willing 18 yo daughter & sister.

I think it would have been better if 18 yo daughter & sister Anya had been younger and/or coerced into giving sexual favours to these three lusty Norseman.

There was little escitement in the sex scenes , nor descriptions of 6' + men ravaging the horny 18 yo.

the possibilities are there and I could imagine Anya as she bathed herself waiting for the knock on the bathroom door...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pity

... in Norwegian Family, all 3 took her, happily. Now, we've got awful anal spoiling another hot round of incest with the hot and willing Anya. Yes - pity.

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mostly loved it!

I just read this one after having read "Norwegian Family." The sex scenes in this one are lengthier and hotter and I was so excited I could hardly breathe by the time it ended. My only objection is that I don't like stories about anal and I think it would have been hotter for Anya to have let her father cum inside her pussy and risk a pregnancy than to have him finish inside her ass! Guess I just like risky sex as well as incestuous sex! I wish I could be as lucky as Anya, having 3 horny men at her disposal every night! I wish you would write more stories as you are very good at this! A group session might be nice as well as lengthier descriptions of sex with each man individually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous