All Comments on 'Nostalgic Ramblings'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I loved these ramblings....seeing inside your head

Lothario, you truly are the greatest. I love the way you did these ramblings, allowing us to see inside your head.

I love the way you describe the taste of pussy, by the way.

I am eager to read ch 04, but it has now been so long since I read ch 03 I had to go back to that hotel room in Chicago and enjoy their making love one more time.

Have you considered an old time, traditional, happy ending for this story? You know, as in...they go back home and "go steady", finish high school, go to college, get engaged, get married and live happily ever after.

BicycleBicyclealmost 20 years ago
Great imagination

Now that was one well written narrative. You really have a gift at telling stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pitiful!

This guy writes like a complete moron. Even in print, he is constantly looking in the mirror to admire himself. He wants to sound like a great lover when he's really the kind who keeps a picture of his right hand in his wallet. Lothario is really pitiful

Lalenya LoveLalenya Lovealmost 20 years ago
Well written...

...although the bra size was probably 34B; I've never heard of a 24B. I'm somewhat of a nitpicker, and I found a few other piddly errors. Otherwise, you write well; the style was very conversational and natural. You held my attention with your delicate balance of reverence and cynicism. Keep writing.

Cheers,

Lalenya :^)

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatalmost 20 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous schmuck

Let's just concede for a moment that I'm a pitiful loser who fantasizes all day about the women I'm not enjoying. You're still a pussy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I was having a nice conversation with your mother until you interrupted, and she'd probably like me to take my dick out of her mouth now.

And Lalenya Love, you're right, it was 34B, not 24B. I don't find malnurishment sexy.

Cyyber_ChickCyyber_Chickalmost 20 years ago
jonesing

I read this and feel as though I am a voyuer peeking into your head. I find this to be an incredible feeling and positively addicting, and now I am left hoping that this won't be my last 'fix'.

CoreyOCoreyOalmost 20 years ago
Nice

Wow, you are now by far my favorite author in Literotica. Your stores always suck me into them and I love every bit of it. I hope you keep on writing and put together more incredible stories.

PS- Ignore the jackasses out there, places such as Literotica brings in many types of people, most of them bad. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
rambling responses....

being a brit, we are often too quick to be cynical and pessimistic, but i'm always shocked to find how rude and unconstructive american criticisms can be. i think your stories are brilliantly written and thought out, admittedly there are typing errors but for christs' sake - we should all grow up and move past them.

thank you for keeping me entertained...and please don't end the chicago hotel series happily, it's all just too cheesy if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
"...like the steam drill that killed John Henry"

Best ramblings I've ever heard (and hottest). Very nice indeed, as your stories always seem to be. Hmm...chapter 4, not here yet but I'm sure we'll all love it. You really have a great talent ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

Wow, that was fabulous. Possibly my favorite Literotica submission of all time, and that's saying something. I usually like the hardcore, nasty shit, but this touched me. . . And made me cum like a madwoman. It reminded me of an amazingly similar experience I had at the end of high school. Maybe that's what made it so great - it was realistic, so realistic that I could actually relate. As much as I love your other stories, I urge you to write more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Original...

Very very original. By far "true" story in every sense of the word. And believe me, I enjoyed the literary skill here the most!

berdonberdonover 19 years ago
Great

Simply great. Your stories, memories, hell even wanderings are wonderful. Artfully written and skillfully played out in my mind as my eyes flutter over the words that I can only assume pour out as fast as I read them.

Thanks, thanks for writing the memory out, and thanks for the update on Chicago, one of my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Memories

I can really feel it with you. It is so well written and I can remember different times that I was on the beach at Matsushima, Japan with my little Japanese girl for the weekend. The time giving the massage to Swedish skier on the tram at Innsbruck. I should write of my adventures in Japan, Europe and USA.

The Chicago Hotel story special. My 33 yr old Irish virgin followed me there for a meeting I had. She was a red head and I've heard that they feel all emotions more intensely than the rest of women. I believe that was true for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
your a born philosipher

loved the story the meandering pilosophy and writting were brilliant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous