Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, a bit breathlessly, "The room will get warm and stuffy with so many bodies in it. Do you mind? Besides, the lower temperature helps keep my npples hard," she added playfully.

He slowly shook his head and made an, "Emm, emm, emm," sound, each one lower than the other in the musical scale; the typical Southern black response to any situation they found hard to believe. "You is the hottest bitch, black or white, that evah did I see. I seen lotsa women at firs' look prettier den you, but Maggie, I gotta say I ain' evah seen no bitch I wanted to stick my dick in more. Baby girl, you is food."

Turning her now hazel eyes full on Eli, she said, "Are you gonna eat me then, before anybody else puts his cock in me? While I'm still fresh and sweet? Jim-Buck, smell your finger. Lick my juice off it and tell Eli just how sweet I am." Then, turning back to Eli, "Don't you want to get me turned on and wet for the party?"

Suddenly, the fondling stopped and the three others looked at Eli, wondering how he would respond. Jim-Buck smelled and tasted his soiled finger and said, "Show nuff. She fresh 'n sweet, Eli. Gwin get her ready."

Staring at her hard, Eli considered it. Watching him and observing how hard his cock had gotten, she began lifting the hem of her dress, showing off her damp stocking tops and exposing her naked pussy. She purred, "Oh my, Mr. Eli, is that a snake in your pants or are you just glad to see me?"

Eli got up, walked over to Maggie, pushed her down on the bed and buried his face in her sweet pussy. She was panting and moaning immediately. With all the buildup she'd been through this evening before now, five minutes was all it took to get her off, though she was sure Daddy could've done it in less than two. Eli had much to learn about pussy eating.

When she came back to earth, she told Eli, "Turn on the music," and pointed to the portable stereo cassette player that her master had arranged. "Cleo's Mood" began playing at a volume of about 2. So long as everyone in the room was quiet, the music could be heard clearly.

Maggie stood up, and, just as in the bar, she smoothed down her dress and pulled up her stockings. The men couldn't get enough of watching her. She began, "Just to state the rules again, we want no trouble. So, no loud noise." She placed her hands on her hips and began to gyrate in time with the rhythm of the smoky sounding tenor sax. She closed her eyes and raised her arms slowly up her body, cupping her breasts and danced a very sexy dance. While the men watched, she said, "If you can't hear that music clearly, you're too loud."

Releasing her breasts and raising her hands above her head, she danced around the room, moving from man to man, sliding and gyrating. She was the goddess of sex herself. Continuing her dance, she said, "Second. Everyone of you can have any part of me. And just because I'm filled up with three of you, doesn't mean the other needs to just sit there and watch, although you can if you wish. But, remember, I want your hands and mouths as well as your dicks."

The rhythmic motions of her body did not stop. "Third. If, and mean if, you can pull out in time, you don't have to wear a condom. If not, then you must wear a condom. Nobody needs a condom if you're in my mouth, so that's a real good place for you to come."

Still swaying, she said, "Fourth. I love cock in my ass. But, you must lube up first," and she pointed to a large tube of K-Y, "and, once you've been in my ass, you can't go into my pussy. I could get some serious infections from that. So if you want my pussy and my ass, take the pussy first."

Now she reached behind her and unclasped the halter top of her dress, allowing it to fall down and fully reveal her breasts. She approached each man, grabbed his head and rubbed his face against them.

Still dancing, she turned her back, and slipped off the dress while rocking her ass from side to side. She spread her legs, bent all the way down, and looked at the men from between her own legs and said, "Last. Everybody gets to come at least once. After everybody has come once those who want to try again are welcome, but only until 10. At 10 we are done. Any questions? Then why are your pants still on?"

The horny men hurriedly ripped off their clothes while Maggie watched. She felt herself beginning to pant. From the heat of her face, she knew that she was flushed. She looked avidly at the array of cocks placed before her. As she suspected, the size of black cocks was not much different from the size of white cocks, reams of pornography notwithstanding.

"Eli," she said, "you first. You earned it." She squatted before him instead of kneeling in order to avoid damage to her expensive stockings. She took his dick into her mouth and began to demonstrate her cocksucking ability. Not wanting Eli to come yet, she stopped after only 3 cycles, looked up at him and said lay on the bed." He complied.

She positioned Eli so that she could straddle his cock but left her ass was as close to the edge of the bed as possible. She lowered herself onto his prick slowly. Although he wasn't "porn star" enormous, he was larger than Daddy and, despite her build, her pussy was probably smaller and tighter than an average woman's.

After getting used to him just inside her opening, she lowered herself slowly until he was entirely sheathed. Then she began to grind. She found that she enjoyed this feeling of complete fullness and added a little thrust to her grind. A grunt from Eli warned her that he was in danger of coming, so she stopped moving, looked around at the others and said, "Fill me up, boys."

Having demonstrated fascination with her ass as they were walking toward the door, Tee was already lubed up and ready to go. Seeing this, Maggie smiled and extended her ass to him, whispering, "Slow and gentle, baby."

He put his cock up against her rectum and found it less resistant than could be expected. Clearly she'd had anal sex before. As he slid in, he felt his prick rub up against Eli's, only separated by her inner walls. The sensation nearly unsettled him at first, but when Maggie began moan and say "Oh, that's so good," he lost his inhibitions and began thrusting gently.

Maggie began swirling and thrusting on Eli again, establishing a rhythm with Tee. She began to lose control in her mounting ecstasy, and panted "harder, harder, oh, fuck me."

As if to respond to her plea, Jim-Buck presented his cock for her mouth's attention. This addition was new to her and it took a few seconds for her to work it into her rhythm with the other two. Just as she was succeeding, she felt Junba's mouth on her nipple. Now she was completely serviced as she had dreamed. She began nearly screaming her pleasure around her mouthful of cock. All around were grunting, panting, moaning.

She was about to reach the edge when Eli roughly lifted her and said, "Now, baby." Knowing what he meant, she quickly capped his cock with her mouth just in time to take his load.

It was a large load causing her to gulp loudly. This nearly set Tee off. All he could do was urge, "Me too," so she flipped around and clamped down on his cock too. "What was it with these huge loads," she thought.

After Tee was finished she said, "Are ya'll trying to drown me?"

Knowing what she meant, Eli offered, "Well baby you been struttin' yo stuff all evenin' and we bin watchin' you, and we is just excited. Now that the edge is off, next time won't be so much."

Speaking of the next time, she needed to come. She looked at Jim-Buck asked, "Pussy or ass?"

"Pussy," he said. I'm strikly a pussy main."

So she got him on the bed, straddled his cock and began to grind. She was so horny that she came violently after only a few swirls, and laid across his chest to catch her breath.

When she was calmer, but still horny, she was pleased to notice that Jim-Buck's cock was still inside and hard as a rock. She looked into his eyes and asked if he was ready to start again. Nodding and smiling and he grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting so hard it made her breasts bounce. Junba came around to the front and presented his cock. No words were necessary. As before, she dexterously managed to apply her oral skills to Junba while Jim-Buck pounded her.

She wasn't usually pummeled like this when she was on top because it didn't provide enough stimulation for her to achieve an orgasm, but it still excited her. As in her morning dreams, she was being used by multiple men who knew she was nothing but a slut doing what she did best. It was gloriously dirty and her excitement rose. As these thoughts darted through her mind, she surprised herself with another violent orgasm. Having been taken completely unaware, and unprepared for the violence of it, she shuddered, let out a muffled scream, and became briefly unaware of her surroundings.

When she came to, all four men were working on some portion of her body. Tee had one nipple and Eli the other. Jim-Buck was back pounding her, this time on top. Junba had removed her shoes and was sucking her toes, which provided a totally new and pleasant sensation. The knowledge that these men had continued using her while she was in a swoon and the sensations of what they were doing sent her over the edge again. She shuddered and squealed and panted, "Oh fuck me, fuck me. Please fuck me."

This was too much for Jim-Buck. Even as he pulled out he was shooting come. It landed all over Maggie's belly. She rubbed her fingers in it, brought them to her mouth and sucked them dry. She did this several times while the men watched.

Junba, now the only one who hadn't come, flipped her over, pulled up her hips and started fucking her doggy style. Eli helpfully reached under and began rubbing her clit. Tee and Jim-Buck each took a tit. Was 2 minutes, 5 or 15? She lost track of time but very soon another orgasm shook her and she screamed full out into the pillow. She came up for air just in time to clamp her mouth over Junba's cock and be nearly drowned again.

With come dripping down the corner of her mouth, she lay there panting. All the men sat back and breathed. She looked at the clock and saw that it was only 8:30. She thought, "Oh my God. Can they go on any longer?" She laid aloud, "Ya'll enjoyed that, huh?"

"Oooh yeah," drawled Eli. Everyone else tiredly nodded their heads.

"Well, ya'll got any more in you or you done for the night?" she asked.

Junba exclaimed, "Damn if I'm done. Imma go til I cain' go no mo, so long as you wants it baby."

The other three nodded in agreement. She smiled and said, "Good. Ya'll rest and I'll take a shower and douche." Taking off her stockings and examining them closely, she was amazed to see no damage. She looked at the group and asked, "Ya'll mind if I leave my stockings off for the rest of the night. They're expensive, made for looking at, and ya'll are doing now instead of just looking."

"Show nuff, baby, show nuff. Gotta protek all yo assets fo the nex time," said Eli.

12