Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli had gotten to her breasts and was tongue kissing her nipples. She whispered, "Tweak my nipples between your tongue and upper teeth, baby, please?" Eli was as willing to take instructions on what pleased her as she was to give them. He complied and the result was an immediate increase in the volume of her moans.

Down to her belly, slowly, warmly, but, he passed her cunt. Instead he proceeded down her shapely leg and she knew; he was about to express admiration for her lovely feet. Gently removing the sandal, he kissed her toes as he had her fingers. Just as with Junba at her party, she enjoyed the sensation more and more with each passing moment, saying, "Eat me baby. I'm your food today. Eat all your food, baby." This quicken Eli's motion which in turn, heightened her pleasure. Then back up her leg, over her belly, so tantalizingly near her pussy, but, again past it. Down her other leg, slowly, warmly, wetly, but not anything like a match for the wetness that flowed in an ever increasing amount from between those glorious legs. Down, down, a pause to remove the second seductive sandal that took her lovely foot and made it perfect. "Oh, God," she whimpered, "Oh baby, eat all of me."

Then, at long last, the journey back up to the glory of her female existence, the source of her ultimate pleasure. Surely this time he would pay her beautiful pussy the attention that it deserved. She gasped has she felt his hot mouth kissing her slit, rubbing his face in her abundant fluid, reveling in the sweet, clean smell of her essence. Her hands involuntarily grabbed the back of his head and ground her clit into his mouth. He supported it with his tongue, but so frantic became the bucking of her hips that all he could do was hold his head still and his tongue out while her gyrations, in effect, used his mouth as a masturbation tool.

As her movements grew wilder and whimpering louder, Eli pressed a finger delicately against her anus and wiggled it in order to excite the multitudinous nerve endings clustered there. It was enough. Wailing like a banshee, she had an orgasm painful in its intensity. She bucked and grunted for a full minute, maybe more, until her climax began to fade.

As she lay there, nearly exhausted, she opened her eyes to see Eli watching her. "Fuck me, please," she mouthed, lacking the breath for speech. Eli arose, flipped her over, and gently inserted his cock into her pussy from behind. He proceeded slowly in order not to harm her. Once he was all the way in, he swirled his cock around and felt the luscious heat of her cunt along with the sticky, sweet smelling wetness. When he deemed her ready, he began to pump, slowly at first, then with ever increasing intensity and speed. Her moans began again. The faster and harder he pounded, the louder she grunted, until she begged, "Please fuck me hard. Please, baby. Ram your cock in me."

Deciding to give her what she asked for, Eli grabbed her by hips, pulled her back with him until his feet touched the floor, and, with this better leverage, showed her pussy no mercy. All Maggie could do was moan and grunt and pant. She reached under to rub her own clit. Within moments she climaxed again, though not as hard.

Eli was ready. Still on her knees, Maggie whimpered "Do you wanna fuck my ass, baby? I need cock in my ass, please, if you want. You're wet enough." And he was. This was something that Eli rarely did. Despite pornographic representations, most women did not like this. But those that did, really enjoyed it. He had suspected Maggie was in the latter category based on the party. Now he slowly and carefully began. Soon he was pumping her ass as hard as he had pumped her pussy. Once again, her hand was rubbing her clit. Eli waited until the very last moment. What set him was her wail as she reached her fourth, (fifth?) climax. Eli pulled out just as his dick began to spew. As a result, Maggie's back was covered in cum. She lay on her belly, exhausted while he retrieved a towel to help clean her.

About an hour later, thoroughly sated with each other's bodies, and after each had showered and dressed, the two of them sat at Eli's kitchen table sipping surprisingly good coffee as if nothing had happened. However, both knew that the link between them now, while not romantic love, was far too strong to easily break.

Smiling languidly, Maggie asked, "I don't care where you learned to fuck, but who taught you how to keep house? I didn't think any man besides Daddy could be so good at it."

He looked at her and said, "I thought you kept the house."

"Well," she said, "now I do, mainly because I have nothing much else to do. But the truth is, I spend a lot more time picking up after myself than after him."

Answering the question she didn't really ask, he said, "When I was a youngster, about maybe fo'teen, the neighborhood wives all thought I was pretty. So, when they husbands at work, I skip school and went into they houses and they showed me what to do to please 'em. And it sure enough worked. Ain' nary a female of my acquaintance got any complaints in that department. As to the house, well as I see it, it's matter of respect. How you gonna pay what you gotta pay fo' a place to live and then make it look worse than a shithole? Now ya'll just tell me that why don't you? And as to the coffee, well sheeeeet, if you gonna drink coffee then somebody gotta make it."

Smiling warmly and genuinely, she exclaimed, "God, I love talking to you. You are honest, full of common sense and funny as hell."

Beaming a warm smile right back, as if her words had touched something deep within him, he said, "You know something, Maggie dahlin', you my favorite girl, though I know you ain' really my girl, but I think you know what I mean, cuz I love talkin' to you too."

"Why?"

"Cuz you honest and fun. No games with you. Yes ma'am, just about the funnest person I know, white or black."

He took the last sip from his cup and offered her more. When she refused he said, "Now suppose you tell ole Eli what he can do fo' you. I'll let you know right now that you done bought about a year worth of favors this here mornin'."

With that prompt, she confessed to once again dwelling on the party she'd had, and all the dishonesty that had flowed from it; the return of her obsession, the masturbation, the borrowing of the car, and, not least, that fact that she was here now and what she had just done. How could any of that be right? How could she love her man so much, then twist his arm into complying with her fucking strangers, promising it was a one-time thing, and now she was right back to square one.

On the verge of tears again, she exclaimed, "Tell me Eli, how could any of this be right?"

Eli observed the unshed tears welling in her eyes and heard the pleading in her voice. He returned her gaze calmly and said, "Breathe deep, now, sugah, and let ole Eli talk sense to you. I mean real sense based on what I see and what I know. I ain' but about 15 years older than you, but the difference between 20 and 35 is a helluva lot more than between 35 and 50. So, listen close to what I tell you."

She soothed herself and reached across the table for his hand, which he offered. This seemed to calm her even more, so he felt confident to continue.

He started, "You ever heard of a guitar player named Jimi Hendrix?"

She said, "Sure, who hasn't?"

He continued, "Well, you ever listen to his music?"

She said, "Not much. It's a little too wild for me."

He said, "That beside the point. Fact is, that man played a right-handed guitar left-handed. All da way back ass wards, and he STILL rated as the GREATEST guitar player they ever was and never had the first lesson. The whole thing just made sense to him from the gitgo. See, he born to be a guitar player. Now, he done other things befo'. Even went into the Army fo' a while. But he was BORN to play the guitar. Ya dig?"

"Yes, I think so," she responded.

"Now, you ever hear of a racist muthafucka name Nathan Bedford Forrest? Created the KKK?"

She shook her head no and said, "He must have been a very bad man."

"Now, baby girl, don't judge 'til ole Eli tells you to, ok?"

She nodded and Eli continued, "Now this here Forrest muthufucka was a rich slave trader back in the day. And when the Civil War started, he signed up as a private, cuz he didn' have no experience with soldierin', so I guess he one of them muthufuckas think he gotta learn the job from the bottom up, ya know?"

She nodded.

"Now, in the history books, everybody always makin' noise about Robert E. Lee whuppin' all the Yankee generals' asses up in Vahginie. But while he doing that, the North was whuppin' the Rebels' ass all up in Tennessee, Mississippi, 'n shit. Now, that all started in Tennessee at some fort I forgit the name of. The point is, this here Forrest had done decided that the Rebel muthufuckas around him didn't know shit. So, he quit bein' a private and used his own money to outfit his own group with hosses, uniforms, and guns, which made him a Captain or Major or something. Now, he had this brand-new outfit that he done spent all this money on at this here fort in Tennessee that the dumbass rebel generals was about to surrender to the Yankees. Forrest said, 'Fuck ya'll,' and took his men and blasted thru the Yankee lines and got away.

"Now, the point is, he kept right on doin' the same shit thru the whole war. Some dumbass rebel general would fuck up and Forrest would have to blast his way out. And he rode up North and raised hell with the railroads, 'n shit, makin' all kinds of trouble 'til the biggest Yankee general in this here area, think his name was Sherman something, though that kinda sounds like a faggot name, but who knows about them Yankees? Anyways, this here Sherman said that the most important thing for the Yankees to do was to kill this Forrest muthafucka. And to top it all, some rebel big shot, think maybe Davis or somebody, said, AFTER the war, now, that the South might have won the whole shootin' match if he just would have made this Forrest the biggest general instead of all them assholes that kept fuckin' up. Do you see the point, baby girl?"

She shook her head, having gotten a little lost by all the information and distracted by his entertaining delivery.

Slightly exasperated, Eli said, "This Forrest muthafucka was born to be a general same as Jimi Hendrix was born to be a guitar player. Do you see now?"

"Oh, yeah," she said, "but how does this apply to me?"

"Well baby girl, this here is where you might not like to hear the truth. Promise you'll not git mad at ole Eli?"

"You know, Eli," she said thoughtfully, "I don't think I could get mad at you. But I promise anyway."

"Ok, then. Now, you remember how you planned yo' big party night; you know the one I mean."

She nodded.

"And you remember how you dressed, and moved, and talked, and acted? And how much a good time everybody had? And how much you liked fuckin' and suckin' cock and how you are just about the best in the whole muthafuckin' world at that? And you are not ashamed of it, but proud?"

She frowned but she nodded.

"Well baby girl, you just tell ole Eli what the difference is from what you do and what a real hoe do, except fo' the money? You do what hoes do, just mo' better. You just don't take money. Baby girl, you was born to be a hoe, don't you see?"

"But," she stammered, "even if I am, what does have to do with my relationship with Daddy?"

"Maggie, this here might be the hardest yet. Is yo' 'Daddy' really yo' master, or that just some shit ya'll playin' at?"

Maggie said, "My God, Eli, I was just thinking the same thing a little earlier."

"Well, what do you think?"

Maggie shrugged, "It is just a little game, but it makes our sex so much better."

"Is the sex better cuz of you or cuz of him?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, does being the slut-slave itself excite you more or does it just help you let go with him, just like my promise to protect you helped you let go with them niggas?"

"What do you mean, does being his slave "help me let go?"

"What I mean is, does it give you an excuse to be what you want to be anyhow?"

"What am I anyhow?"

"Welllll, from what you done told me, you dress like a hoe and you fucks and sucks like a hoe. You just don't get paid like a hoe, unless you count him letting you live and eat there and buying you clothes 'n shit."

"But it's not like that. I want to have sex with him."

"Naw, it's more than that. I done seen you in action. You love dressing like a hoe and strutting yo' stuff. You doin' the same thing with yo' man, just it's only fo' him instead of a bunch a niggas. But I seen you. Now, tell the truth. When we was walking down that street, didn't you want every man that seen you to put his hands on you and fuck you? I bet you would have let Tee and Junba fondle you right there in the street and loved it, wouldn't ya? Tell the truth now."

"Well that walk was real exciting and I really liked it when they fondled me walking along that outside hall. I made me feel so hot."

"And don't forgit Jim-Buck puttin' his finger in yo' pussy. And what did you do?"

"I spread my legs and bent over."

"See, baby girl, I rest my case. You are a hoe. Now you gotta figure out how to live with that."

"I know you. You've already got suggestions."

He grinned that cocky smile while nodding and said, "Sure do, baby girl, sure do." He stopped talking and sat there grinning, letting her impatience build.

After a short wait she exclaimed, "Well, are you gonna tell me or not?"

"Wellll, you firs' gotta decide about yo' mister. Is he gonna stay in the picture?"

"I know you might not believe me, but I do love him. He's kind, gentle, smart, generous, and a good lover. I won't let him go if I can help it."

"Ok, then, seems to ole Eli that there's two of you, the inside hoe and the outside hoe. The inside hoe the one with yo' Daddy and the outside one fuckin' niggas by the bunch. Now, if the inside was stronger than the outside, yo' problem would not be too bad, cuz you could just you know, uh, how you white folks says it? Something 'press'?"

"You mean 'repress' or 'suppress'?"

"Sheeeet, didn't know they was two them muthafuckas, but yeah, suppress. That's it. But, from what you done told me, it seems that one hoe is just as strong as the other, so you got a real problem," he said and grinned again.

A little flustered now that she felt he was teasing her, she said, "You know, I think I'd like to slap that cocky grin off your face sometimes."

The grin stayed and he said, "Just playin', Maggie dahlin'. Now you right, I gotta fix. If you cain't suppress the outside hoe, you gotta turn that bitch loose. You say yo' man will be workin' all day every Saturday? Seven to six? Then that's the way, see. You need a manager and ole Eli done showed he knows how to manage. How would you like to have a party every Saturday. How about two parties, one in the mornin' and one in the afternoon? And lots of money."

"How much money?" she asked.

"Welll, a street walkin' nigga hoe makes about $20 a trick, but you ain' that, not by a long shot. Naw, you the hottest piece of white pussy they is. Now, the secret to makin' money nowadays is to specialize. Ya know? Like them doctors 'n shit. See, they ain' just doctors no mo'; every one them muthafuckas gotta be a specialist. Sheeet, it done got so you if got three things wrong with you, you gotta see three muthafuckin' doctors. And nary a one knows much mo' than the other. But cuz they a SPECIALIST, they gits to charge double. Ya dig?"

She nodded.

"Now, what you think you can do that none of these other hoes do?"

She frowned a bit and said hesitantly, "Gangbang? But it was so much fun. Plenty of woman, especially whores, must do it."

"Naw, sure don't. Just think about it. Have you any idea how dangerous that was fo' you to do? You had ole Eli there, but most hoes only got a pimp, and they ain' in the room. Besides, pimps don't give a shit about they women, just they street reps. That's the only reason they ever knife a nigga what done roughed up one of they bitches. So most hoes just takes one trick at the time."

She said, "I didn't know all that. All I know is the movies I watch with Daddy."

"Now baby girl, you full of surprises. Not many women watch porno. You like it?"

"Some of it's ok. I mainly like to see if I can learn anything," she said.

"I doubt any them fools can teach you shit. Remember, you BORN to be a hoe."

She looked at the clock and it was now going on one. She'd already been there for 5 hours and she was 30 minutes away from home. So, she said, "You still haven't told me your solution, Eli. I'll need to go before 3:30."

"Plenty of time, Maggie dahlin'. My point is you got really special hoe skills. And cuz of the "nature of yo' bidniz", you can have a protector in the room. Cuz when they in a bunch, one mo' nigga ain' no thing, ya dig? So, they ain' no really big problem, just li'l ones, so this whole thing possible. You want to talk about it mo?"

"Well," she stammered a bit, "I still don't see how this works for my life."

"Ok, baby girl, just listen up. You want yo' Daddy and you wants to party, and in just about equal parts, so you cain' give up either one. That the source of yo' problem, ain' it? That's why you call ole Eli, ain' it?"

"Yes," she answered, worried again.

"Well, what I'm tryin' to tell you is that you can have both cuz you got Eli to help ya. You want the details?"

"Ok"

"Now since yo' man's hours at work done changed, you got every Saturday from 7 to 6 free, or, since you need travelin' and gettin' ready time, lez say 8 to 4. Fair?"

She nodded.

"So, yo' man leave, you drive to yo' new workplace. Say you ready to go at 9 and a session is 2 hours. Take 2 hours fo' a brake, and the second session starts at 1. You done by 3. Should be plenty a time."

"But I don't have a car, and wouldn't it be too dangerous, cop-wise I mean, to do this at a motel? This won't work."

"Slow down, sugah. Eli got another trailer yonder up the road. I was rentin' it out to a nigga what got slow on the payment so I booted his ass. And I can get you a reliable, car, no worries. The trailer got utilities and you can just set up shop. I'll make sure it's clean. You can put all yo' hoe clothes in there, makeup, soap, hair curlers, all that shit. I loan you the money fo' all that. You live across the street from a college, right? You can sure enough find a place to park a car near yo' place, cain' you?"

"Damn, Eli, you make it all sound possible."

"It's not exactly easy, but doable if you want. The biggest problem is makin' yo'self lead a double life; inside hoe AND outside hoe. Can you do that? Cuz this ain' something you just start and quit. Investment gotta be made."

"How much money are you talking about?"

"Fo' the investment or the income?"

"Talk about the income first."

"Well, two groups of fo' is the base. You willin' to do five?"

"Is that five including you or are you extra?"

"I'll just be in the room watchin' and protectin'. I'll probably need relief after the second session though if you not wore out."

"Then no more than four."

"Ok, figure we charge $80 a head, that'll be $640 fo' the day. Since I furnish the place and the protection, say we split 50/50. That be $320 each a week."

She gasped. "But Daddy only makes ½ that working 40 hours."

"Yeah, baby girl, that's how it go. Any dumbass kin stock shelves and bag groceries. But they ain' many can do what you can. White folks call it 'supply and demand.'"

"But can you get men to pay that much."

"Just you let me worry about that. Hell, Jim-Buck, Junba and Tee been botherin' the shit outta me ever since yo' party. 'Where Maggie? How Maggie doin'? When Maggie gonna have another party?' All I gotta to do is put the word around that you partyin' professional like, tell niggas to talk to them three if they got any doubts. No doubt, the customers will be linin' up. Specially since you only taking two sessions a fo' each. Keeps it exclusive. You want to think about it?"