All Comments on 'Not a Man Ch. 04'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story and excellent writing

This really got my attention and held it. You are telling a very erotic story and doing it very well. I can't wait for the next chapters!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 7 years ago
Great suspense!

I certainly am looking forward to seeing the next chapter(s). For one, the story is a turn-on -- very well told -- but even if it changed and became a turn-off (which could only happen if something totally out of character, such as scat or serious, mean BDSM, should happen), I still need to know what role Vee is going to play. I guess (and hope) it will be something to make me real horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

A really enjoyable story. I can't wait for the next instalment and to see how Henry's relationship with Vee developed.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant.

Such pleasurable reading. Thank you so much for sharing your talented story telling. So many questions. What name will Henry choose for himself? What will that bitch of a boss Darla be up to next? Will Henry ever find true happiness with someone who cares for him? Maybe Vee or the mature clothing store owner? Looking forward to reading your chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awiting next chapter

Certainly one of the best stories, if not THE BEST, i v red. Too bad the next one does not seem to b due soon :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hu ? How Can 3 stories 2 to 3 pages long he never gets fucked wtf trash

So not 1 time does he she get fucked not once ... you got tell page 4 not page 3 of 4 ...page 1 of 4 .. waste of fucking time period

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Great series!

Sometimes I don't enjoy the blackmail, but you've done it rather well, with a benevolent malevolence; like a gentleman robber style. It also helps that you've let Henry get confused and start to enjoy him/her self.

Honestly, one thing that makes erotica hotter for me is when authors let the readers into a character's inner experience, and you've done that verrrry well.

I confess that I am happy that you plan to extend this series, when time and inspiration permit. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

sissysherry2sissysherry2almost 5 years ago
Very well written but..

This whole saga really got me hooked. Well written and a great concept with alot of teasing for the reader. I learned alot and maybe will help my own stories.

But Henry never had sex any with Jay. No BJ, no anal just a semi hand job back in the beginning. A real letdown at the end when Tess and Jay left for the vacation. Alot of the comments are asking for another chapter (so would I) but given the dates that seems unlikely.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilover 3 years ago
This is great

I’d love your to come back to this someday

Sissysherry69Sissysherry69over 2 years ago

Great start but agree that the final two chapters were major letdowns

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous