All Comments on 'Not A Saint'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mean and not fun

This story is not any fun to read. Who wants to read about a psychopath? and as for Jessica ? i am sure she would not have enjoyed that treatment. I think that was the most disgusting story i have read in awhile. What a drag.

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a Story!!

Great story, screw anyone who doesn't think it's fantastic! It's a story about "nonconsent", of course she didn't like it "at first." Real life would anyone want this to happen, the numbers I am sure are low, but this is a story! Great incorporation of stalking, manipulation, sexual dominance! This is NOT a read for anyone who has "rape issues", but then again neither is almost every nonconsentual piece of fiction. For those who can read the nonconsentual, the rape and find a fantasy in them.. this is a MUST READ from beginning to end! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
totally hot

Would I want this to happen to me in real life? Absolutely not. Did the story turn me on anyway? Yes yes yes yes yes.

LittleTartLittleTartover 18 years ago
I appreciated and enjoyed your story, Powerone.

I thought your story was well written and well thought out. I agree with the other feedback left reminding others that this IS a story about nonconsent and reluctance. If the victim in the story was outright willing and eager, the story would not have been placed in that category.

And for the reader who complained that the story was "disgusting", and "who would want to read about a psychopath?", let me just ask one thing . . . what kind of story did you think you were going to read? There were parts of the story that didn't particularly turn me on (and other parts that totally turned me on), but that doesn't mean everyone feels that way or that the story is disgusting or wrong. Or that you should criticize the author. I believe that's called Freedom of Speech. And I'm glad we have that right so authors like Powerone can stimulate our minds and make us think about things, whether our reactions to those things are positive OR negative.

Keep writing, Powerone. Write for yourself and for those of us who appreciate your talents and get pleasure from reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just too much

I enjoy non-consentual and forced but the violence in this one was more disgusting than erotic and the male character lacks any sort of humanity; he's a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

I loved your story! It made me wet and more. It´s well written and hard. Not one of those "I´m being raped and I love it" bullshit. Those of you guys/ladies here who don´t like nonconsent stories DON`T READ THEM! Do I want to be Jessica? Hell no! No one should have to be her. But as long as it´s a fantasy, everything is alright.

Go on writing!

Teacher_LynnTeacher_Lynnover 15 years ago
AWESOME STORY! I really enjoyed the sex & violence

i absolutely loved your story. it got me really wet and it was so long and detailed. i know some people didn't likeyour main character, but hey, to each his own. to me, the main character made the story. his psychopathic* ways made him unpredictable which is the sexiest thing of all. the piss enema was classic!

the only thing that would have made this story better would have been if he had impregnated Jessica and forced her to service him as her belly expanded and grew. Or better yet, since he's turned her into a puppy, have some animals fuck her for sport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
taken to subspace

Wow....

Well written and excellent graphic details... i came and came... and will read Your work over and over again...

Some may not be able to handle the intensity... but that is why it is in non-consent/reluctance....

i would love to be loved that much! Thank You for being You, Powerone~

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so wet right now

i came with every part of the story again and again. i read the whole story with my vibrator going at full blast to the point that i could barley keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head. thou im not into anal, this story made it sound hot and im going to try it with the next guy i make dominate me. seriously, ive never came so much from anything except acutal fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredible Story, Needs A Sequel

This story is incredible, as the psychopath's character made the entire story suspenseful, not to mention the transformation of naive latina Jessica. The only thing missing from this story is a sequel where Jessica possibly gets married to her captor and becomes pregnant with his baby. Please work on a sequel to this story Powerone!!

ZombieBabyZombieBabyalmost 15 years ago
Nice job

It was a very sexy story. I didn't like how you switched constantly from first to third person. I could see if it fit, but it didn't. A few grammar issues. Other than that, it was damn good.

Lara_MoonspellLara_Moonspellover 14 years ago
It was a nice story

Did not like the ending,have to admit. I could see him keeping her all to himself, that would have made sense actually, but like... after a month having her turning tricks? Nah... Doubt a guy that went to all that trouble would do that. But hey, just my opinion. Aside from that it was a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

More. And let her by preg!nant to and havelots off babys and mutch titcmilk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not A Saint

Terrible story!! I was hoping she'd be saved & he'd go to prison & get what was coming to him. 😝

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the only hot thing was piss enema rest all was abuse of power cruelty and brutality

he claimed to be jealous and possesive but how easily he got bored in just one month enough to throw her in prostitution just what a poor guy would do for money

he ruined her life took her from her life destroyed her body and mind all in the name of fake love and fake care and then pimped her to any man who would give a good amount and when she would be loose he will throw her to some dark alley or street

riley might have broke her heart but wouldnt have destroyed her life

she was nice polite gentle to this lowlife michael and thats was her mistake and thats why she pays

moral of the story -treat all nerds and all geeks and all poor guys (eg michael )just like trash just like rich hot girls ignore them all nerds and poor guys like michael deserve to be thrashed and shamed by entire humanity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending did not make sense at all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous