Not a Stalker Ch. 02

Story Info
Liam escapes his hiding spot but accidentally wakes Madeline.
1.7k words
4.09
19k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

CREAKKKKK! The closet door loudly declared his presence.

Liam had been hiding in the Madeline's closet for over an hour and a half. Somehow he had avoided detection even as she had changed her clothes while standing so close to him he could have touched her soft skin and now after all that he was going to be caught by a hinge that needed oil?

He froze. He didn't dare to breath but his heart was beating so loudly in his chest he thought that alone would probably wake her. He was ready to rush to the door the moment she turned on the light to see what had made the noise. His legs tensed ready to run. But the lights didn't turn on. He listened as Madeline's breathing returned to the slow rhythmical pattern of sleep. He heard her turn on her bed.

He waited another couple of minutes until he was sure that she was asleep and slowly and careful he crept out of the closet. It was so dark in there, that even though his eyes had adjusted to the darkness he couldn't see anything. He had pushed her clothes back when he hid in there and now he was careful that nothing should fall to the ground and wake her. It was only a few strides to the door. Once out he would quickly be in the hallway and then down the stairs and away and it would be like he had never even been here.

He stepped out into the small pathway between the closet and the bed. He was almost there. On his tip toes he headed toward the door. He had forgotten however, what a mess her floor was and he stepped on a pair of high heel shoes that were lying in his path. He momentarily lost his balance and his right hand came down to brace himself, right onto Madeline's hip.

Madeline flinched at his contact and there was a momentary lapse where neither did anything out of shock. But then she jerked back and pulled herself away from him and loudly cried into the dark room, "Who is it? Who's there?" Liam had planned to run if he were discovered, but in that instant his instincts took over and his left hand came up to cover her mouth and quiet her. He didn't want her to wake the whole dorm up.

When his hand came to her lips, she pulled away further trying to get away and Liam followed her, climbing onto her bed. He pulled her hips to him and kept his hand firmly over her mouth. The whole time quietly going "Sh, Sh, Sh" to try to get her to be quiet.

If he thought though that that would calm her he was sorely mistaken. That just made her try all the more to get up off the bed and to get his hand off of her face. She bucked her hips and kicked her feet trying to pull away from him. The only way to keep her still was for Liam to put all his weight on her and even then he had to push down and hold her waist tightly. She was still struggling to call out, but Liam couldn't let her do that. He pushed his hand firmly against her mouth. There would be no way that he could get away if she were to make a bunch of noise. Surely others would come out to see what the commotion was. He kept his hand over her mouth.

Suddenly he felt a jolt of pain in his left hand. She was biting one of his fingers! It felt like she was going to bite right through. He didn't think he had ever felt anything so painful. Without thinking he slapped her hard across her face with his free hand. He had never hit a woman before. He had never even hit a man before. He wasn't the hitting type. But he had had to do something to free his finger from her teeth. He hit her hard. When the slap came down against her face there was a loud crack and then a whimper as she let go of his finger.

There was a moment of silence and then Madeline spoke quietly, "Please don't hurt me." She was almost in tears.

Liam hated hearing her like that. He hadn't wanted to hurt her. He had just wanted to change his exam and then to get away, but somehow things had gotten out of hand.

"Please, don't hit me again." Madeline repeated. She was crying now. "I won't fight. Just get it over with and go. Don't hurt me."

He was relieved that she wasn't fighting back anymore. He could just get up and go.

He thought of what she had said. "Just get it over with." What did she mean? Then it struck him. Of course, she thought that he had come here to rape her. What else could she think? A man was hiding in the closet and then climbed onto her bed while she was sleeping.

"Just get it over with." Did that mean that she would let him touch her maybe even have sex with her? His cock hardened again at the mere suggestion of that.

He was pressed up against her and he could feel her warmth underneath him. He thought about how she had stood in front of him, her pussy inches from his face. He could easily touch it now if he dared. He knew that she had nothing on but a thin t-shirt.

Leaning down on her with his left side, his forearm pressing her shoulders down, he nervously slid his right hand from her waist in between her legs. He felt the smooth skin of her shaved thighs. He expected her to begin kicking and resisting again but she seemed to have accepted the situation. He followed her thighs up until his fingers made contact with the course hairs of her pussy.

Pushing through the hairs, she flinched a little as his fingers made first contact with the sensitive skin of her pussy. She pulled slightly away, but she couldn't move far with all of his weight on her.

His fingers explored this new undiscovered country. Hastily with excitement he traced out the high points and valleys. He found the wet crease in the middle and ran his fingers along it. He pressed down until he came to her wetness. He was surprised out how wet she was. He knew that a woman's pussy was lubricated but he had never felt the slippery glide of a woman's juices before. His fingers found the passage way that had been the subject of many dreams and cautiously he entered.

Madeline was tense underneath him but true to her word she did not yell out or kick. She just lay there stiffly. This didn't bother Liam. He was concentrating on the new experience of having his hand in between a woman's legs.

He was finger fucking her now and was rubbing his hard cock against her through his jeans. He was almost bringing himself to cum without even taking off his pants, but his cocked ached to come out and enter her hot wet passage.

Impulsively, he decided that he was going to fuck her. He hadn't really decided until that moment.

Pulling his finger out of her he quickly loosened the fly of his jeans with his one hand. His zipper got caught but he was able to get them open and he pulled his very ready cock out from where it had been confined. It seemed to have a heat sensing tracking device and knew right where it was to go. It came into position and he felt the wet lips of her pussy grip the head of his cock.

He slid his hand up under her shirt and took a handful of her breast. Then, slowly he lowered himself into her. The experience was everything that he had imagined it would be. He felt her warmth wrap around him. He pushed into her until he was pressed all the way against her.

After a few swift strokes he felt himself explode into her. He buried himself into her and emptied his full load into her. He lay there for a moment relishing the nearness but he quickly remembered that he wasn't exactly an invited guest and he ought to get going.

Still laying with his body on hers he pulled his pants back up and fastened the top button on his jeans. Then he kissed her on her cheek and getting to his feet he stumbled to the door without looking back. In less than a minute he was stomping his feet down the stairwell toward the safety of the night.

He didn't stop running until he got to the quad. He couldn't believe what he had done. He had just had sex with Madeline and she had suggested it. Well he thought that was half true. He certainly hadn't planned on doing anything like that and if she hadn't assumed that he was going to fuck her he probably would have ran off. He knew though that even though she had agreed to it in the end, it wasn't technically consensual and he kept on expecting to be stopped by the police or campus security. But there was no one.

He didn't think that she had gotten a look at him. It was really dark and he at least hadn't been able to see anything. Still he was nervous that someone would stop him.

He wasn't sure why he had kissed her at the end. Somehow it just felt right. As he had laid on her his cheek had been pressed against hers and he had felt so close to her. This was what he had been dreaming about all semester. Of course he had imagined it under different circumstances but now that he had seen her naked, had touched her and been inside of her he felt even closer to her than before.

He walked to his own dorm on the other side of campus trying to walk a normal pace and not attract attention, but the adrenaline still pumping in his veins. And he couldn't help but walk quickly with a nervous pace. What had he done? What if she went to the cops? His fingerprints were everywhere, his DNA inside of her.

He was still thinking of that when he came to the dorm hall door. He reached into his pocket for his student ID. It was gone. The only thing in there were Madeline's soiled panties.

llambert
llambert
64 Followers