Not a Swinger

Story Info
Ladies Garden Club tries swapping.
3.9k words
3.89
105.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Morgan had many misgivings about this adventure his wife, Betsy, wanted them to try. She had not told him much about it except that she thought he would enjoy it. He knew she was concerned that their life and especially their sex life was getting boring and predictable for them. They had been married for nine years and didn't have sex as often anymore. She tried wearing sexy clothes and he responded well. She knew he loved her deeply. She felt the same about him.

They had agreed when they married that they would wait ten years before having children. Betsy was afraid he was not interested in having a child any more. He was so tied up in his work, trying to get ahead in the company, that he was always tired or had to study or work on projects at home.

She hoped this idea she had cooked up with the girls at the neighborhood ladies garden club would put some spice back in his life. They had worked on it for months. She reached over and squeezed his hand as he drove down the dirt road. They were last in the small caravan of eight cars, SUVs, and trucks. There had been a recent rain and the dust was minimal.

The line of vehicles slowed for a large and formidable looking gate. The driver of the lead car got out and unlocked the gate. He returned to his car and pulled through the gate and off the side of the drive. He waved them all through. He closed and locked the gate, then ran to his car and raced to the head of the line again. They drove for several more miles before entering a huge grove of lovely old giant oak trees. A large house loomed up in front of them.

It appeared to be a two story house surrounded by a seven or eight foot tall masonry wall. A large double wooden door was in the wall. The leader unlocked the door and bowed everyone in. He waited until everyone was in the door and closed it behind them. He led them to a door to the house. He opened the door and waved the group of people through again. He smiled and led the couples into a huge family room. "Please be seated everyone and we will get this event started. Let me introduce my wife, Toni and her partner, Betsy. They will explain everything."

Toni was a very tall thin model type lady. She had a very lovely face and a nice body, Betsy was gorgeous, tiny and pert, with large breasts, small waist and trim hips and legs.

Toni grinned, "All the ladies got together and decided our sex lives were getting rather dull and not too exciting. Here is our little solution to that problem. You will each be given a release to sign to hold no one but each individual himself or herself responsible for what they do here over the next two days. Couples will not consort with each other except between midnight and ten AM each day. Each couple will be assigned a room. They will lock their clothes and belonging in the closet in that room. Personal items such as cosmetics and shaving gear may be left in each bathroom in the cabinets provided. Betsy will explain the rules. Betsy!"

"HI!, I'm Betsy, only first names or numbers will be used here, OK? After everything is brought in from our cars and stored in our rooms, there will be a thirty minute period in which each couple can talk this whole thing over. Any couple who can not live with the rules may leave at that time. Then the gate doors in the wall will be locked. Except in the case of an absolute emergency they will not be reopened until we are all ready to leave. A bell will ring when the gates are locked and we will all gather here. That will be 4:00.

To get things started each person wiil be given a necklace with their first name on the front and a number on the reverse. These will be worn at all times. Each of you will be given a list, in no particular order, showing the numbers of the people you will be paired with.

No one can refuse sex with the person assigned as long as it is straight sex, oral or vaginal penetration, anything else must be by mutual agreement. No one is to inflict any pain on, or restrain any other person, at any time even by mutual agreement.

The doors on any room will be left open at all times. There will be a period of fifty minutes to enjoy sex and then a bell will ring. The pairs will then split up and locate the next person on the list. There will be ten minutes to find your new partners between sessions.

There will be two of these pair sessions. Then the bell will ring a number of times and everyone will return here.

There will be a buffet dinner served here for one hour. Then the bell will ring again. There will be ten minutes to find the next partner. There will be three more sessions before the bell will end the partying for tonight.

There will be another group of pair sessions tomorrow night, so by the end, everyone will have enjoyed every person of the opposite sex. In between there will be group gropes and lots of sex games.

Any Questions? OK, lets unload our stuff."

She ran to Bill and grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the outer door. "Let's get our things then we can talk."

Bill looked at her, "Don't you think we should talk first?"

"What? Did you see all the girls here? They are all beautiful, everyone is a real doll. I thought you would be very excited over that."

"Are you sure you want to do this? You always get jealous when I even dance with someone else."

"Darling I will always love you no matter what. This is just sex, not making love. I will only make love with you. No one else will ever have my heart and soul."

"I am leery of this. I don't think I can handle you being with another man. Are you really sure this is what you want?"

"Darling I am afraid of the way we are drifting apart. I think we need to spice up our sex lives and be more open to each other."

"Hey, I'm all for that. I just don't know if I can take you being that 'open' to another man. I think we are taking a big chance here."

"Billy, I can't back out now, It was my idea."

"OK, I think it's a bad idea, but I'll go along. One sign of jealousy from you and I won't speak to you for a month, and I mean that."

"Deal, let's get our stuff." She grabbed his arm and happily grinned up at him. She thought of how lucky she was to have this wonderful man. She loved him with all her heart. She really hoped he would relax and enjoy himself.

When the bell rang and the numbers were passed out Betsy handed Bill his necklace and kissed his cheek and whispered, "Enjoy, Darling."

He looked at his list, He was number eight, his first partner was number one. Toni. He looked for her and didn't see her anywhere. The hall emptied. Betsy was gone. He didn't know what to do. He sat on a chair and wondered how he got screwed up. Then a door burst open and Toni ran in the room. She ran to him and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He tentatively pulled her closer to him. He could feel her bare hard nipples press into his chest. He whispered, "I thought you stood me up."

"Oh! Bill, I am so sorry, we forgot to program the bell. I had to run and do it as fast as I could. Let's go to your room." They started down the hall holding hands. She stopped suddenly at one room and put her finger to her lips. They peeked in. Toni grasped his cock and stroked it as they watched. In the dim light he saw a couple fucking, He heard a voice say, "OH! That is really wonderful! God you are good. I love it , I love it, nobody ever fucked me so well. Hell! Nobody ever really loved me before. You are my very best ever." He knew that voice, it was Betsy. He pulled away from Toni and blindly ran down the hall. He found the family room and went out the front door. He ran across a grassy area and came to a fish pond with a waterfall. He slumped into the grass. He sobbed his heart out. He heard the bell ring. He sat on a bench. He walked back to the house. He had realized his marriage was over. He knew he would hear her words over and over in his mind forever. Her love for him was a mockery. He was destroyed. No! Damn her soul, this is what she wanted. He resolved to give her her wish for now.

Bill saw a very lovely young woman sitting by herself and went to her and held his hands out to her. "I bet you are wondering what happened to me, I had an urgent call of nature. I am fine now, my name is Bill, come on we have to hurry to catch up. He picked her up and ran down the hall while she giggled that her name was Sally. He found his room and placed her on the bed. He crawled beside her and kissed her passionately on the lips as his hands explored her body. He moved down and spread her legs and buried his face between her legs. Her pussy was wet but not sloppy. He licked her juices and then found her clit and flipped it savagely for several moments as she squirmed and twisted then screamed for joy. He raised up over her and she guided his hard cock into her love channel. Damn she was tight! Plunged his meat in and out as fast as he could go. He fucked her with a frenzy she had never felt before. He moaned and groaned while voiced her pleasure, "Fuck me Bill. Damn! FUCK ME. OH, BILL YOU ARE WONDERFUL, BILL, BILL, FUCK MEEEEEE, I LOVE IT BILL. WOW!

He heard the bell ring and kept fucking and fucking. Sally was still screaming his name, "FUCK ME YOU WILD MAN, GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN OH! BILL YOU ARE A SUPER STUD."

He stiffened as he reached his peak and squirted streams of cum in her pussy. He fell over on his side and heard clapping. He looked up at a group of people watching. He looked Betsy in the eyes as he said, "Damn, Sally, that had to be my best ever. I want YOU again."

"I'll be looking for you Bill, I really will."

Bill got to his feet and grabbed his lower back. Wow! It was really sore. He made his way to the family room. He was in a lot of pain. Nothing real serious but it wouldn't let him forget it. He really wanted to find a place to lay down and relax. He felt a hand on his arm and turned to find Betsy looking up at him. She wasn't smiling. He reached out and looked at her tag. He looked in her eyes and said "Nope" and turned his back and walked off checking tags. He found his partner, a really beautiful girl and put his arm around her and Betsy stood and watched them go as tears ran from her eyes.

She felt a hand on her arm and found a man with the number that matched hers for the next session. He was a nice looking man with a huge hard on. She followed him off as she looked for Bill. She didn't see him again, even between sessions, or at dinner and she returned to their room just before midnight. She desperately needed another shower. She smelled of sex and knew fluids were trickling from her pussy and down her thighs. She didn't feel at all like she had thought she would feel. She was disgusted with herself. She had not really enjoyed having sex with any of her five partners. She showered for a long time, dried herself and crawled in the bed. There was a large wet spot in the center of the bed. She got up and found a clean dry towel and covered the spot. She climbed back in bed, she was about to drop off to sleep when she heard a slight noise and opened her eyes to see Bill kissing a woman in the door way. He patted her ass gently and said, "See you tomorrow for sure, Sweetie, good night."

He glanced at the bed and went to the shower. A few minutes later he climbed in bed and turned his back to her and lay still. Betsy couldn't sleep. She silently cried her self to sleep not knowing her husband was doing the same thing.

Betsy awoke in the morning and was alone in the bed. Bill was gone. God! She had wanted to talk to him, now it was too late. She hurried and got a cup of coffee and a piece of toast then hurried to the big room. Most of the crowd was there. She didn't see Bill. Toni waved her over to the little stage. "Boy, I'm beat, how about you?"

"Yeah! Me too. I don't think I can look another cock in the eye right now."

"I know what you mean. Hey! Thanks for what you did with Charlie last night. It really did the trick, he acted like a real stud when he came to bed. That build up you and the other girls gave him cured his insecurity and he was a different lover. I hope Bill wasn't up set with hearing it."

"What? Bill heard me?"

"Yeah, we were watching from the door, then something funny happened when you said that to Charlie. I was holding Bill's rigid hot cock in my hand and it went limp in an instant and he ran from the room."

Betsy's hands flew to her mouth. "Oh! My God. He heard everything I said."

"He sure had to hear it. You didn't tell him in advance I had asked the girls to build Charlie up did you?"

"No I forgot about it."

"Wow, he won't believe it now if you tell him. God that had to really hurt him. Let me know if I can help in any way. OK?"

Betsy walked in a daze to a chair and sat with her face in her hands. What had she done to that sweet gentle man. She wept and ran from the room. She pushed her way out the outer door and threw up. She dropped to her knees and retched again and again.

Bill sat in a corner of the dining room and stared at the wall as he tried to sip a cup of coffee. He heard heels clicking on the wood floor. He looked up to see Toni approaching. He held his hands up and said, "Honey, I just can't help you now. I am so sore I can hardly walk."

"Bill, I need to talk to you right now, please.'

"Talk I can handle a little of."

"I want to tell you something, please don't be angry with me. Please!"

"Why would I be angry?"

"My husband Charlie is a sweet wonderful man in every way, except in bed. I love him very, very much. He knows I had other men before we were married. He has always felt he couldn't compete with them as a lover. I thought that If I got all the other girls here to tell him what a wonderful lover he is it would give him confidence and he would be better in bed. Do you understand?"

"I think so, are you trying to tell me that is what I heard Betsy doing last night?"

"Yes, that is why I wanted to stop and listen."

"Does Betsy know I heard her?"

"Yes she does, she is heart broken about it too! When she found out she almost fainted. She ran out the door and threw up. She is crying her eyes out outside in the grass right now."

"Promise you won't tell her you told me this for a couple of days. Please."

"No! Not if you are going to use this to hurt her. She has suffered enough."

"I won't hurt her anymore than she hurt me."

"She didn't do it on purpose, it was an accident. Big difference."

"Toni, you are right, I love that woman more than I can say. Let me go find her."

Bill went out the front door and saw Betsy laying on the grass softly weeping. He got on his knees beside her and kissed her gently on the cheek. She turned abruptly, saying, "Leave me alone."

"No girl, let me help you, are you sick?"

"Yes, sick about what I did to you, to us. Please leave me, I am all stinky and dirty." She wailed, "And I know you hate me." He put his arms around her and held her close to him. "Sweetheart, I could never hate you, I love you too damned much. Let me carry you in to our room and clean you up. OK?" He easily lifted her and carried her through the door and down the hall. He put her on the bed then he ran a hot bath and carried her and gently lowered her in the hot water. He took a bath puff and loaded it with soap and softly cleaned her face. He ran water on a wash cloth and rinsed her face tenderly. Her eyes never left his face. Tears still ran from her eyes. He softly kissed each eye, "Please stop crying, you know I can't stand to see you cry. It turns me to jelly. I love you too much!."

"No, there is no such thing as too much love."

"Stand up and I will wash the rest of you." She stood and he scrubbed every inch of her. He found shampoo and washed her hair. He carefully washed her sex and her breasts. He took a large towel and gently dried her off. He carried her back to the bed and laid her on it. He pulled the covers up over her and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back later, there is still a party going on." He walked away and out the door. Her mouth hung open for a moment. She jumped from the bed and yelled, "Not without me you don't." and ran around the corned of the door and right in his chest. He grabbed her and hugged her tight. "Where are you going?" he laughed. "If you are like me you are too sore to party."

"OH! You are right, my poor pussy hurts if I even think of a cock."

"My poor cock hurts if I even think of a pussy. Even your sweet pussy will have to wait a year or so."

"A YEAR?"

"Well, maybe a day will do it, I don't know, he has never been this pussy whipped before. I wouldn't even want to fuck you will your 'best lover ever's cock."

"Oh! Billy, you did hear me say that, didn't you?"

"Yeah! Did you really mean that? I guess I will have to settle for being tenth best."

"Hell NO! You are ten times better than he is. I was trying to help Toni, her husband Charlie is a sweet guy but a dud in bed. He has always thought he was a very poor lover. She thought it would give him more confidence if all the girls told him how great a lover he is."

"Did it work?"

"She says it did. She said he was a tiger in bed this morning. She said it was her best ever."

"When I see him, I'll tell him to stay away from you or I'll kick his ass."

"Oh Darling, that is so sweet of you. I love you so much, and I have to confess, I got so jealous of the women I saw you with I cried all night. I couldn't stand you being with an other girl. I kept thinking, What if he likes it with her better than with me. Will he be thinking of her from now on when we make love? Will he want to do her again? It scared me to death." She looked into his eyes, searching. "It didn't happen did it?"

"No dear, not really. The problem did crop up though."

"Oh no!"

"Yep! When I was fucking other women all I could think of was you."

"Oh! Bill, you were so right, I should never have done this. What can we do now. I can't go back out there. Will you ever forgive me?"

"I will always love you. I am still very angry that you chose to put our marriage in such great jeopardy, hopefully it will survive. Babe, you do have to go back out. We will put robes on and hold each other's hands and tell them we are too sick to play anymore right now, maybe later."

"Do you really think our marriage is in trouble?"

"I do not know at this time. I can not see inside your heart or know what you really think. I just don't completely trust you anymore I guess. Can a marriage long survive without trust? I just haven't had time to really think about this and what it does to us. I don't really know anymore what you think, if I ever did. I thought I did but I was wrong. I don't really know anything except that I think I still love you as much as ever."

Betsy held his face between her hands and searched his eyes and his face. She didn't see the love she had always found there, her beautiful face scrunched together and tears flowed from her eyes. She turned and ran and threw herself on the bed and sobbed.

She felt his weight as he sat beside her on the bed. His large hands rubbed her back and she rolled over and looked up at him. Tears still ran from her eyes, her bottom lip was quivering. He smiled gently at her and wiped her eyes with a handkerchief. He leaned toward her and softly pressed his lips to hers. He pulled back until his lips brushed against hers as he whispered, "I do love you Babe, with all my heart."

She pulled his face down and kissed him harder. It was a long, long, passionate kiss that left her breathless. She pushed him up a bit and said, "Please don't stop loving me. Please, I need your love. I can't exist with out it. I need you now. I feel you, you are hard for me aren't you?"

"Yes, Dear I am. But I am also sore as can be. Look at him."

Betsy looked at his erection. It was bright red and raw looking. She reached down and touched it and he sucked his breath in sharply. She looked up at him, "You poor dear. You can't stand to have anyone touch him can you?"

12