All Comments on 'Not a Swinger'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Good story

Liked the story and the suprises. Also like the husbands reactions (most of them anyway).

I did however have the same problem with this story as with many of your stories - the husband reacts in what I would consider a somewhat normal manner but then just flops around 180 in a heartbeat. Why do they even get mad when they always just cave in a heartbeat? 'You really hurt me badly but I love you so much we'll just sorta forget about it' seems to be the husbands reactions in lots of your stories.

Im not saying the husbands should divorce the wives in these stories, just that their reactions and the aftermath seem to be really, really short lived for the amount of anguish you give them most times. If he was so much against it in the first place (not sure why he went along when he knew it wouldnt be something either wanted in the end either), why didnt he leave when he first heard her? Not saying it should have been forever but if he had left and a friend had told her, it would have added more conflict and suspense to the story.

But the husbands never really do put their feet down no matter how much they try to make a show of it do they? Since the usually seem to do anything the wife wants and never stay mad for more than 30 seconds at a time though, its no wonder they always end up in situations they dont want. Its also no wonder the wives never come to their senses until way after the fact since they know they can pretty well do anything they want as often as they want and the husbands will never reach the end of their tethers.

Might just be a difference of opinion in that I would like to see more forceful, prolonged and consistant actions/reactions from the husbands I guess. Still thought the story was good though. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Crap

Yet more crap,tell the author that this site is Literotica,and not illiterate-otica.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
wow

I am at a loss for words.

MrsTrblMkrMrsTrblMkrover 18 years ago
Much better

than the first story of yours I read.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Interesting!

I have to agree with “average Joe” in his comments.

Form the first Paragraphs there is no mention by the husband of any talk between them of swapping or sharing partners. Why would the wife think her husband would go along with these two days of sex without any warning? It appears obvious that this is what she wants to do. This is not for her husband, who she has not even talked to about it, this is for herself. The husband’s actions are all over the place, almost to jumble to understand. This is not a story of two people who know each other at all. This is not even a story of two people who are really in love.

You do a good job of writing and your way of looking at things is different.

Looking towards your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dumbest

Congratulations on writing dumbest story of the year about dumbest wife of the year and biggest wimp husband of the year. the Ct.Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Congratulations. You have gone from a decent writer to a dumb fuck. I won't bother reading any more of the shit you post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bullshit

a true fucked up wimp of a husband; why didn't he step back, backhand her as hard as he could and drive off when the stupid cunt told him about it and wouldn't talk. neither give a shit about marriage vows or love, but that is true for all swingers and the writing slipped into shit as well; GIVE IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i like it

at least it has a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I am so dissapointed

I am so dissapointed with this story. i had thought that you were really ging to take us somewhere. The actual sex scenes were ok, but i just felt limp with NO DESIRE at the end. Keep trying though. You can only get better.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
She fucked up royally -

He performed beyond her expectation and she failed to communicate the more important information - she has broken trust 0- intentionally or inadvertently -

They have work to do -

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utter BS

Another story of Pure BS. To FRIGGIN much luvy, duvy.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
Leave the Stupid Bitch

He's a wimp, a cuckold, and a cry baby. He needs to get his shit together and leave the stupid cheating slut.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
What

Peggy said.

Made no sense. There's an idea for a story her, but not a story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
That's

what I get for reading an LW story with a rating not well into the 4's.

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 4 years ago
Possible???

Could happen.... Maybe???

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Heated on each other and now their marriage is doomed what stupid people

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Springing that on him was BS. Get in your car and drive through the damn locked gate if you have to, go home and divorce the cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great start, with no real ending !!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tongue in cheek humor. British stiff upper lip wit?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous