Not An Ordinary Brother Love

Story Info
Chad is in trouble.
2.1k words
3.66
102.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All the characters are 18 years old or above. The chapter is dedicated to my best friend on Literotica. This is for you Paul :) *

The bell rang indicating school had ended. I sighed, relieved the day was over, and hurried out of the classroom to go to the bathroom before I went home.

Thankfully, I was the only one in the bathroom.

Today was one lucky day. I wasn't bullied, nor was I scolded by my teachers for not doing homework. And to my utter happiness, one of the hottest jocks in my grade asked me out: Connor Staton. Connor had asked me to keep our relationship a secret, until we were ready to let other people know. I was definitely okay with that, as I now knew that at least one person in this world cared about me.

Placing my bag on the floor, I washed my hands and face. I didn't look up as I heard the door open and close fearing someone I dreaded had entered the bathroom. I prayed that the person not be one of my bullies. I recoiled away from the hands which grabbed me by the waist, fear overtaking me. In my haste I tripped over my own bag, and landed on the floor on my butt. I met a pair of familiar gray eyes and blonde hair. I sighed and took Connors' hand . He was chuckling.

"What?" I scowled.

He just shook his head. He pulled me up, nearly picking me up off the floor. He had surprising strength, unlike me who was skinny.

"You are so clumsy," he said, locking his lips with mine. I slowly ran my hands through his hair, enjoying the sensation I was getting. His tongue entered my mouth, turning our passionate kiss into a French one. His hands roamed my body and stopped on my crotch. I jerked back as he squeezed my dick through my jeans. I stepped away from him, rubbing the back of my neck.

"I want to take things slow, Connor. Not so fast," I said.

Something flickered in his eyes, but before I could identify it, it disappeared. He began to tremble. He closed his eyes and his hands turned to fists. Again, fear overtook me. I stepped away from him until I was backed against the wall. He opened his eyes and I could see they were bloodshot from anger. He slowly walked towards me. He gazed into my eyes for a moment and then he took my hand in his. He took out a handcuffs from his jacket pocket, and cuffed my left wrist. I tried to pull back my hand, but it was useless against his grip.

He cuffed the other end to the pipe which was under the sink near us. I punched him as hard as I could, but it didn't even hurt him. I could tell by the look on his face. The second time I tried to hit him, he stopped my fist and twisted it, until it sprained my wrist. I yelped in pain as the bone seemed to crack and he again punched me, his fist bruising my left cheek. I fell to the floor from the blow.

I looked up at Connor, tears flowing down from my eyes. I perfectly understood what he was going to do to me now, and I didn't fight back. I knew I had no power against him. I only had one thing of which to be afraid. And that was if he would take my virginity.

I was still a virgin, even though I was 18 years old, the same age as Connor. Though I doubt he's a virgin. I wasn't ashamed to admit it. While girls were all over me, I politely fought them off telling them I was gay.

I watched silently as Connor removed his jacket.

"Strip," he ordered. I gave him an incredulous look. Was this the man who was so sweet and polite this morning? Guess he had another side to his character. I scoffed at the thought.

He slapped my left cheek, which was still burning from the punch he gave me earlier. I cried as it stung, touching it with my free hand. "Strip," he ordered again, as he slapped my other cheek.

I moved my free hand away from my cheek and fumbled with the hem of my shirt. It was nearly impossible to do so, as my hand was injured. Connor growled impatiently, ripped off my shirt and unbuckled the belt, nearly breaking it. He pulled down my jeans along with my boxers. My cock, almost 7 inches, came into his vision, and I felt my heart beat against the ribcage as I watched his eyes filling with lust as he took in the sight of my body. I shivered under his darkened gaze.

He pulled down his pants along with his briefs and ordered me to kneel. I knelt down immediately, not wanting to get another punch. I heard my phone ring, but I didn't take my eyes away from the monster cock in front of me. It had to be at least nine inches long and thicker than mine. My eyes bulged at its hugeness.

"Suck it, bitch," he ordered.

I reluctantly placed my lips on the head of his shaft, grabbing it by my free hand. He grabbed my hair and forcefully opened my mouth, shoving his length into it. I choked, trying to pull away from his grip, but failed. He began to fuck my mouth, moaning with pleasure. He grunted every time he pushed his member inside my hot mouth. I resisted the urge to choke, and began to work on him, wishing he would let me go soon after this blowjob was over.

My phone kept ringing repeatedly, though. I figured it must be either Shawna, my best friend, or Troy, my brother. I pulled my mind away from those thoughts and moved my attention to Connors' shaft.

"Chad," he groaned as I fondled his balls one by one. I ran my tongue over his length and sucked on the tip, tasting his pre-cum. I kissed his tiny hole and occasionally slapped his balls, while deep-throating him. A moment later his balls tightened and his legs trembled, and I made a move to pull away. He stopped me, as he was close to cumming.

"No, please stop, Connor," I said, my voice muffled with his cock shoved inside my mouth.

He didn't care, and came in me. I choked again, this time half of his load pouring out of my mouth onto his shoes. He cursed and shoved me away from him, pulling his pants up. After he was done cleaning himself, he released me from the handcuffs and He gently pulled me up, wrapped his arms around my waist, and rubbed my ass.

"Tomorrow I'm going to take this beautiful virgin ass. Don't bother not coming to school tomorrow. I will come to your house if you don't. I know where you live," he whispered.

I cried, my heart clenching from pain.

"I thought you cared about me," I whimpered.

He laughed cruelly and pushed me roughly to the ground.

"You're nothing but a filthy, cocksucking whore," he said and walked away without even glancing at me.

Now that I was alone in the room, I cried my heart out, thinking how unfortunate I was. I wanted to die, right then and there, from the pain I felt. I looked at the mirror beside me. I was a mess. Tears ran down from my eyes, and my black hair was twisted and tangled. I had purple bruises on my cheeks and some red scratches on my chest, with Connor's cum all over my chin and cheeks.

I quickly got dressed in case someone entered the bathroom. I stood up to leave, but I fell back onto the floor. I was trembling so hard, like I was in the snow, naked. The door burst opened, and I hastily hid my face in my knees, pulling them to my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

"Brother!" my brother Troy shouted, and I heard him run towards me. I didn't look at him, though. I was afraid of him seeing my tears and Connors' liquid, along with my bruises. I felt Troy kneeling beside me.

"Hey, what happened?" he asked softly.

"Nothing," I answered hoarsely.

He placed his hands on either side of my head and lifted it up. I didn't protest, as I knew I had no strength to stop him. He gasped as he took in the sight of me. I was looking down, as I couldn't look him in the eye. He softly touched my bruised cheek and I jerked away from him as the pain hit me. His face swelled with anger, and he lifted his arm. Connor hitting me flashed through my head and I covered my face with my hands to protect it from further harm.

Troy gently grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away to examine my face.

"Did someone hurt you?" he growled.

I shook my head, afraid of what he would to do to Connor.

"Don't lie to me, brother," he roared and stood up. He walked to the sink and wet a piece of tissue, and brushed away the leftovers of Connors' cum from my face. I winced at the contact of the paper on my darkened skin. Troy mumbled an apology and continued. After a moment he lifted me up from the floor. His thick and muscular arms wrapped around me as he steadied me.

"Can you walk?" he asked.

I nodded, afraid of talking as I was close to tears. He picked up my bag from one hand and from the other he took my wrist. I gently pulled my hand away from his. I felt guilty, as hurt flashed in his face. I followed him out of the bathroom. The corridors were empty, as now an hour had passed since school ended.

As we walked to the car, I stared at my brother in front of me. He was 19, a year older than me, but he was still in my grade, as he waited to attend school in grade one with me. He was so sweet and kind, with light blue eyes and auburn hair, just like my father. His broad shoulders and athletic body made him more manly than me, and he was another jock in our school, just like Connor. I grimaced when his name came to my mind. I was glad Troy did not push me to tell him everything. He opened the door for me and I slid in, finally a little bit happy as I was able to go home now.

Troy slid into the driver's seat and started the engine, pulling away from the school parking lot. On our way home, I felt his occasional glances on me, but I kept my face blank and stared out the window. I knew he was dying to know what happened to me, but I was not in a situation to tell it to anybody. Somehow, I have to go to school tomorrow, even though I didn't want to, because I didn't want Connor to come to my house and torture me, where most likely Troy would be able to catch us.

I came to my senses as the car stopped in front of our house. I hurried out of the car, into the house, and ran to my room. I slammed the door shut and stripped off my clothes. Opening the door to the bathroom, I entered the shower and stayed under the water for at least an hour, getting all remnants of Connor off me. The lukewarm water burned the bruises on my face. I tried not to wince or grimace, as the stretching of the skin worsened the pain. I turned off the shower and dried myself, throwing on a black t-shirt and shorts. I opened my door and peered outside to see if there was anyone in the corridor. As there was no one, I made my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bottle of fruit juice from the fridge and gulped it down, emptying half of the bottle in seconds. I sat down on the couch, resting my head on its headrest. I closed my eyes and tried to push away the annoying thoughts of Connor out of my head. Moments later I was half asleep.

I felt two muscular arms wrap around me and lifting me from the couch. I slightly opened my heavy eyelids to see it was Troy, carrying me up the stairs to my room. I felt him place me on the bed, and pulled the covers over me. He lightly touched my purple cheek. Even in half asleep, I flinched from the sting of the bruise. Troy patted my head gently. Only one thing I noticed; that he kissed me on the forehead before I fell into a deep sleep.