All Comments on 'Not An Ordinary Brother Love'

by mysterious16

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

if you are going to write a gay story either put it in the gay area or warn the readers in the intro or subtitle DON'T AMBUSH THE READERS WITH CONTENT THAT BELONGS IN OTHER CATAGORIES. READERS DON'T COME TO THE INCEST AREA FOR GAY STORIES THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE A GAY CATAGORY USE IT .

Arcadian1768Arcadian1768about 12 years ago
READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR VOTE!

The author is a young lady, who is a sweetheart and very shy, and she was reluctant to share thoughts she had in her pretty little head in a story. I encouraged her, and I helped her with editing of this story. One thing I did not do, and I regret, is advising of the category. Gay male or even non-consent/reluctance would have been more appropriate. But don't take shots at her or her story with nasty comments or a poor score. If it's not your thing, move along. I think it's terrible that people can rip others apart and do so under "Anonymous" to boot. That's pure cowardice. Let's see what you've written. Uh huh...I thought so.

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaabout 12 years ago
Is there another ch?

I agree the first ch does seem to be in the wrong category, but hey its incest/taboo & many ppl still feel like being gay is taboo....don't hate on me, that's not my personal opinion.

Over all....the story brought me in easily. Could've used maybe a lil more character development, but that's my preference. I would really like to read about the next day...so if she's written it plz post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ahem.

That person is correct in saying this is the wrong category. A bit of... Brotherly love next time could fix that though. ;)

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Anonymous

Anonymous comments are just plain cowardly. Unless your a writer yourself you have no right to complain about the content of how it's written or what category it goes in. I personally am not a fan of bdsm, gay or otherwise, but if the author has an overall plan for it. I can see how it develops first. I don't like anonymous comments it's nothing but gutless and cowardly.

FloribundaFloribundaabout 12 years ago
Why on earth shouldn't this writer post in incest/taboo?

It's perfectly obvious that this story is going to end up being a brother/brother story - and what's that if not incest? so I totally understand why the poster posted here.

What get's me more is commenters getting their knickers in a twist about it being gay - what's so wrong about that? With respect, if you don't like it don't read it - that's all there is to it.

I get that there are different sections here for gay men, lesbians and interracial relationships, but I don't understand why every form of their stories should be relegated to those categories just because of the gender or racial preference. Eg, do gay men not have preferences between romance, BDSM, interracial, mature, incest etc?

It makes me laugh/cry actually that incest seems to be cast in a better light by some heterosexuals than being gay...

And I'm saying this as a white heterosexual female.

PS sorry to mysterious16 for hijacking your story - I was just so incensed by the comments... I will look for more of your story - keep writing!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
hello

id like to know where the next part of this story is please.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love it so far!!!

I can't wait to see what else you have in store! (:

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsalmost 12 years ago
Just that? Please don't stop there, their affection is heartwarming.

Just that? Please don't stop there, their affection is heartwarming. I'd love to read more, .... Plz?

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

wheres part two.? yet another lazy writer.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
both the writer and editor are idiots

no writer with more than half a brain would post a gay nonconsent story in the incest area, and no editor would FAIL to warn against it. delete this trash and repost it in the proper area.

his2pethis2petalmost 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Unlike the screamer on the other comment, I see where this can go and am waiting for more.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
Looks ordinary to me Tim

I agree, this is a gay rape story and I suppose it could fit in the I/T umbrella. But, even if a future story does involve incest, I think this one should be in a more appropriate category. Now onto another matter. People denouncing Anonymous posts. God, this is so boring,useless, and whiny. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What wrong

I really don't know what's wrong with This story being in this section.The guy got raped which he really did enjoy.Then his brother came to help him.So what if he sucks his brother cock.All he's doing is thanking him.I have a steady lover and I m white.and my lover is black.Does that have to be in the racial section? Your reading about faggots so if you don't like what section it's in .Then don't read any thing.Because if a fag has a nice cock in his face .I don't care who IT is he will suck it.Atleast a real fag will!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 7 years ago
Please continue

I love this

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
this is incest..not gay

put this in the correct catagory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
prop69

Stop being the tag police. It's both. It's clearly marked, and you don't have to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

I think it was sweet how big brother was caring can't wait to see more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous