All Comments on 'Not Appropriate'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

We're left to wonder whether the MC had any involvement in the behavioral adjustment session provided to the manwhore.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Just NO!. He either should’ve physically stopped her from going on a date or made it perfectly clear he would not be there when she returned. Period. Why are men always portrayed as such wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Umm the beginning scene is ridiculous. No self respecting husband would not have a tantrum over a wife going out on a dinner date with her ex boyfriend in a cocktail dress. And then she is cheating within 2 weeks, repeatedly. And then a year or so later she hopes to reconnect? Rofl. 4 stars. Not the author's best.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you BG, 5 STARS (I won't break it down into a half star for this, one for that and so on like the ???? from 6 months ago)

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked it 5 stars!

Bill S.

willyk1212willyk12124 months ago

not the best but ok

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Not one of author’s best. Just a routine cheating wife, no real punishment. They need to suffer.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Although the MC seemed a little slow on the uptake he did make the appropriate action and dumped the cheating bitch!! He, apparently, came to realize that love is only part of a relationship and found that there are many worthwhile fish inn the sea!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC was too passive, but his wife was just another dumb slut. He might have been able to save her from himself and save his marriage if he had taken more action, but then again, was she worth it? Doubtful. It all worked out for the best, for him at least.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm quite certain that if my wife had spent our first date wanking on about how wonderful, gorgeous and sexy her ex was and how heartbroken she was having had to break up with him there wouldn't have been a second date and she would not be my wife.

That the MC stuck with this woman long enough to marry her is stretching credibility far enough but the moment she left the house in a LBD to have dinner with her incredible ex, you know, the one she didn't want to break up with in the first place was when the MC should have packed her shit up, dumped it outside the house and changed the locks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 STARS

Great story everyone got what they deserved. Some turd called this mgtow? didnt know mgtow is finding a woman and getting married.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written but decidedly average story .

No drama or excitement . Nothing for us to get angry or feel outraged about .

Even a storyline as well used as this has a spark or two to be found in it .

Sorry , but this was as bland and unappetising as cold porridge .

3 * ..... but it's below average , honestly .

DK . Thanks for allowing readers to comment

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Let me explain the 2 stars.

You know, this is a very well written story. Above average. Loving wives is the place for cheating wife stories, but this one's not erotic. It didn't get me wet. LitEROTICa. It's in the name. This story should probably have been posted in non-erotic. I always give these non-erotic BTB MGTOW stories one star, but the build up and twist are just too good. 3 stars. But I had to take off 1/2 star for the BTB crap at the end, and another 1/2 star for the "crawling back to daddy" epilogue. The wife character was not really believable, "I'm just ironing this sexy cocktail dress so that I can go out alone with my sexy ex-boyfriend that I would have married and you'll just have to like it."

What could you do to make this story erotic? I'm not really sure. in erotic cheating wife stories what part of the cheating makes the story erotic? She has to do things with her partner that she doesn't do with her husband. Or she has to be naively tricked into it. Or she has to be influenced by a peer or something. There has to be something there, some decision points or someone who could possibly intercede, to give us the feeling that she has a choice whether to cheat or not. This wife was an NPC doomed to cheat by the author.

You really missed a huge opportunity when Henry went off to visit Mireya during college break. That scene contributed nothing to the story. That could have been expanded, or there could have been a later revelation about how she was boinking Anthony any time she returned home from college! That alone would have made the wife character believable. She had been cheating on Henry before they got married, therefore it was only natural for her to cheat on him now.

Sorry, but just not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Women should NEVER have dates with men not there husband. That she shoved in down his throat is telling

The I'm not your property meme is right out the the Feminist Misandrous cookbook.

If he had gone out, as she did and the way she did, she'd of had a fit and fell in it.

The ending was llame.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Henry handled his business like a BOSS. Mireya went out and theres nothing he couldve done to stop her, the bitch was in heat. Henry then checked up on her because of a gut feeling and discovered she was lying and waited for evidence then got his affairs in order and finally gave her the divorce papers. fucking A. Ex came back and Henry didnt mope for a year he moved foward got engaged and didnt consider for a second dating the cheating ex again. fucking A+.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
@annony_07/10/23

Your suggestion is really only reasonable if you’re living in a Muslim country. The whole segregation of women and men and no one can be alone together and all that kind of stuff. It really won’t work in our society, especially because the women in this country are not property.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of your better ones. At least this guy didn't give her a baby.

Enjoy your writing but not always your plots. So be it, to each their own.

Hope to see something new from you, it's been a while.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hate how authors on this site always have the MC either dishonor themselves buy having them be deceitful and lie doesn't why or to whom, and when they show no self-respect by having sex with their adulterous whore wives. Why is it 90/100 stories the husband purposely waits - sentencing themselves to suffer while further instances of betrayal take place, all cause the MC 's a coward..... oh well he needed proof, yeah right, proof that is just not used, or not used cause once again he's a coward so rather than infidelity he files under irec/diff with the majority of stories MC's doing this very thing, God help us' I guess sufficed to say the most intelligent humans are men, but sadly so are the stupidest!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like those with some spine he kept his self esteem by sticking to his standards in a mate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do you think it's unreasonable to say that a wife shouldn't be alone with another man in any context period? And ditto for a husband and other women? Is it also unreasonable to say neither spouse should drink alcohol at a gathering where the other isn't present? I wonder if that is controlling and unacceptable,

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

At least ole Tony got his lumps, hats off and a free Cuban cigar to the guys that dealt 'em .........

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Glad that Henry is real man. Definitely a five star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

MartyMBMartyMBabout 1 year ago

Henry should have beaten Anthony into the pavement the first time he found out about Anthony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Close, but no cigar! The correct standard is “No one in a relationship should be alone with ANYONE of the opposite sex.” Possible exceptions for immediate family only (unless they are freaks).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow the MC took a while to get his head in the game. He had suspicions, she played some games on him, and she was able to push it along with Anthony for 4+ months. Just hire a PI or spend a day following her around on a Wednesday or Thursday. Her attestation that it got easier each time, but less "fun" and she was about to end it (but not in time obviously) is hilarious given that she moves in with Anthony. Guess the sex must have been amazing. Then shockingly she discovers Anthony is cheating on her the whole time. Lol how delusional. At least the MC found someone new. Was crazy that a year later she wanted him back. She is a budding narcissist or at best a wholly self-absorbed, self-centered bitch. Still think he should have been more proactive, especially since an ex was involved and she cane off as obsessed at the start. Simply asking about all these twice a month projects woukd have also helped.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh that’s a great ending you put on this, nice touch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read many stories by this author. Does he know how to right reconciliation stories? Or are they all divorce stories? This story was better than some especially at the very end. But still a little to repetitive.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

No. Way. Jose. He had to listen to her rave about her love Anthony for their entire freshman year. My wife would not be going alone EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope just nipe bad mc the first time.goinf maybe after that nope after I gad an idea I would have put my foot down and the cheater would have ran from town because if I had caught him his life would be over

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thr husband let it go on for way longer than I would have expected. Yeah she tricked him a couple of times, but seriously after the second or third repeat, just follow her or get a PI. Dragged out quite a bit. She had no real remorse and found it easier and easier to cheat. Her contention of soon ending it, was completely nullified by her moving in with her old asshole boyfriend. Lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aye Cabron. Pinche Puta!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with you. Almost every woman is Mexican/Hispanic? That your stereotype choice. You know like Red Lobster to high cuisine or Pizza or Chucky Cheese?

Try not to be stereotypically predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Drgwng: You're as shallow as your profile, but that may have something to do with the fact that you obviously ingested lead paint as a child. Seriously, anyone who reads this story and decides that both MC and the writer are 'cucks' with low self esteem has got to be either a clinical idiot or an emotionally damaged person. Which is it?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Anony from one month ago. This author mc are not borderline wimps. They are full on total wimps, cucks and idiots. This is poorly done and clearly not where the authors main interested are, That would be more stupid low self esteem cucks.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Great plot and well written. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WRITER IS REAL WIMP CUCKOLD SO HE WRITES THESE KINDS OF WEAK MCS STORIES!! FUCKING PATHETIC!!

TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A waste of ink. I think you're a better writer than this. Please don't be this,sloppy with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of the authors MCs are borderline wimps…they watch quietly as their spouses cuckold them..some even cry like babies and she’d tears . Some wait for months after knowing of the affairs to face their wives..and most just slink away quietly to die in misery! Wow! U set a great example of being a man …no doubt the deniers have the American white male by his balls!!!

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

A favorite of mine. But, I do agree that the confrontation could have been a little early.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

A superbly written story. It was like Goldilocks: just right. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Well-written. Addresses the anguish of unsuccessfully leaving a marriage and then trying to reclaim the old ground. No need to get even. Just end it. This story did a nice job of doing that. Frankly, it's nice to read a sad story that doesn't have to resort to atom bombs to end the relationship.

Ed

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

These come under the heading of if they did it, we'd have no story:

\

1) Just rip the dress right off her!

\

2) She comes back. Apologizes, he was right, she and Anthony still have feelings for each other. She asks for a divorce and moves out. After the divorce, she marries Anthony.

\

\

"Can't we get past this? Counseling or something; whatever you want." - Whatever SLIGHT possibility there MIGHT have been went out the window with all the lying.

\

"All those old schoolgirl feelings came back when I saw him the first time and I wanted to experience that one more time." - Okay, that explains the dinner, even the FIRST time in the motel, but that had to be the end.

\

It's so easy to SAY it was ending after she gets caught! It's like the wives who give their lovers a "good-bye" fuck, which is often the one where they get caught.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

Just reread this. It's still just adequate. sure I like the mild btb but why does everyone have to be a cuck for months on end before pulling the trigger on the divorce?

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this and gave it 5 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and just because he dumped the skanky, slut wife and got himself a newer, brighter, more trustworthy model - good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😂🤣😂😅 Your such a tryhard thanks for the laugh

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

BigGuy wrote a lot of stories that I really enjoyed, most of them a few years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story BG. Its funny how things can turn around and nip you in the ass! Its nice to see more new stories from you.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5. Superb. Essential BigGuy33. And it's great to have you back in 2021, too!

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Good story, 5* on this one love the ending. Oh pay backs done right are a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 Stars . My Ex left Me for her old Boyfriend .. The only difference was My best friend saw them at a Cheap hotel . He was their with his Girlfriend in the room next door . Yes I cried but I got over it thanks to a friend . And Yes the Friend was a Lady .

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

Just a story about a guy who wanted a partner who loved him enough to keep it in her pants.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
When I first read this story about a year ago...

...I gave it 3 stars. But on second read, it’s really quite good. It a Flash story, so there isn’t a lot of characters development, but it’s not absolutely needed here, and might or might not have added anything to the story.

As a Flash there is the set up of coming home and her ironing the dress at the beginning, that in a longer story would have been 1/8th of the way. No “I met my wife in the 8th grade, when...” No, they’re already married and she getting ready to go out on a “date” With someone else. Nice and clean, and chops away 3/4 of a page of writing, which when you read the story would not have been critical.

And here I go expounding on BigGuy’s brevity. LOL.

Ok, anyways, if I could I’d change the score I’d change it to 4-stars, maybe 4.5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not ok

He should had dumped her the first time she went to the dinner.

He deserves to have that happen to him for being spineless

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

In all fairness, I'm not sure the comment of not being alone with your ex is accurate. I think the first dinner would have been ok under different circumstances and dress.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
hmm

u mentioned a big mexan family where were they guess we will never know

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a round heels

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, I wish BG would rough up a few of the cheating wife’s lovers in one of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

My Cousins wife got caught this way .. I never did like the Slut ..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I got caught up in the moment" - That only accounts for accepting the date, it doesn't account for shutting your husband down when he raises reasonable objections.

The "old schoolgirl feelings" and her virginity might MIGHT excuse the first time with Anthony, but continuing was death for the marriage.

It's cool that he took his own advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't know if I necessarily agree

I have had dinners or lunches with an ex or two. Husband has as well I think. I don't see that as potentially problematic on it's own. I certainly didn't break out my LBD and I definitely wasn't preening like Mireya. If you are going out of your way to be attractive for your ex, that means there are unresolved feelings. That is the signal to talk things out with your spouse. Communication boys and girls. This marriage could have been saved if she was honest. She didn't want to be.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Missed first time. Served at work unless wimp.

Oops he is wimp

Sue work

Long lunch hours!

Aiding in cheating.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good one

Nice and straight forward, nothing messy. Good work.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
OK

Not a bad story. Glad he divorced the slut and made it stick!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No stay friends with wife who lies cheats and totally disrespected you

No way ever talk to her except say slut fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Matter of trust

I’ve told my wife that the next time I see my ex-wife I’m going to ask her to dinner. I simply want to ask about the people we knew when we were together. That’s all! My present wife doesn’t want me to do it. Then again she does a lot of things I don’t want her to do. My ex is 50 and has 5 children by 3 different fathers, none of them me. Who wants to sign up with that? It’s just dinner. She’ll get over it.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Weak story...

... lacking in both details and emotional impact. While it was a good set up for a dramatic scenario between a young man and his stupid wife, there was no oomph to the story. He warned her, she made up an easily verifiable, weak excuse that clued him into her cheating, he divorced her, she moved in with her first love, Saint Anthony cheated on her. Systematic, unemotional, predictable, boring... like reading CliffsNotes. Systematic and predictable can work if the emotions are described adequately in a way readers can identify with and so long as the confrontation is sufficiently climactic and the injured party gets their points across in a way that is satisfyingly devastating either emotionally or physically. None of that happened in this story.

The other parts that didn't work well were in the epilogue. For example:

"She had always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, so how do you follow that up?"

Apparently REALLY easily considering he was already engaged less than a year later. So, naturally, BG33 described this new woman, explained how she was an amazing, beautiful person who swept away all of Henry's pain, taught him how to trust and love again in a matter of mere months, and is far more suited for him than Mireya ever was... right? Right? No?

Not even close. We got her name and the fact that she's tall and blonde. That's it. Way to drop the ball. To be honest, I was expecting Renee to secretly be a work friend or some kind of escort that Henry bribed into playing a part for the meeting with Mireya to warn her away. Nope, not even that kind of twist. No, Henry magically met tall and blonde and got engaged and got over "the most beautiful woman in the world" in no time flat. Really, really bad. Not only that, apparently Renee is a saint who really wants to hang out with and get to know her brand spanking new fiance's ex-wife. Riiiiight. Pull the other one.

This story started out really well then jumped the shark. It went from predictable and dull to just plain silly in a matter of four paragraphs. With a few more details, some creative editing, and a more emotional, realistic reaction from Henry it could have been a fine story. Alas...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Clever.

One of my favorites from the imagination

of BugGuy33. Clean and a perfect Karma ending. *****

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Decent tale.

Quick question: why are your guys emotionally neutered?

Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
get even

get Pictures and offer to send them to everyone She Knows . That Hurried My Divorce along .. But Only the Pictures of Her Cheating in The House are useful in Court ..

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good story

When you find out these things you go kinda numb, the rage comes a bit later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with BeBop3

Talented writer. Reading all his stories. I “think” there actually is emotion in there somewhere—but maybe not.

I don’t need anger or violence (although I don’t run from it either).

Ultimately, I think that the reason his narrators aren’t reacting is because his stories aren’t about them. All his stories are about the women—and they’re feeling lots of emotion.

He’s trying to figure them out—and so he keeps writing their stories over and over.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
actually, this is fairly true to life

Some people feel rage when they are cheated on and start with the fists and feet, but many don't.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
BigGuy33's Stories

I enjoy them, I'm glad to see a new one when they pop up and I read them all, but there's an odd, recurring situation.

The protagonists are all emotionally inert. There is almost never an expression of rage from the men, they never tell the wives/girlfriends to shut the fuck up, they always sit down for a congenial conversation, there's never an attempt to get even, or take a pipe to the other guys knees.

It's strange to see such a talented writer continuously ignore a normal human reaction.

Not a big deal, just odd. I'm happy to continue to be a fan and reader.

sirelcsirelcalmost 5 years ago
People suck at temptation

I've always herd put a person in temptation and sooner or later they fail. Each and everyone. All the stories of morality tales show that.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Good story

Serves the bitch right.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

Seems like he made out a lot better on the swap than she did. Great move in dumping her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I do hate lies!

It is impossible to have a meaningful relationship of any kind with someone who lies. He didn't lose much when he divorced her. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, but this is getting tiring

All your LW stories are the same; husband and wife married a few years, she finds someone strange (or from her past) cock, assures her husband that nothing is going on all the time riding another cock, he finds out and either politely asks her to leave or he just walks away, they divorce but he's still friendly with the ex. Nothing ever happens to the ex or to the asshole with the well used dick. Your protagonist needs to grow a pair and man up. These jerks make men look like pussies that are almost glad that their wives are getting the dick they desire. Sickening bullshit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
What is an Alpha Male?

Ivan, like so many other narcissists has it all wrong. The Alpha in the pack is not only the biggest but the smartest. His job as alpha is to protect the pack even the weakest of them. He has to provide food and find the best shelter. Yes, he gets the alpha female and a lot of other privileges but he also has to put himself in harms way to protect his family. Alphas are not cruel and do not find fun picking on the weak.

The self described "Alphas" in many of these stories are actually weak in heart and mind. They only think of themselves and what they can take. They really are pathetic creatures and easy to put down when they threaten another pack since no one will fight for them.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Rep. To Ivan Koval

And every man needs THREE women!! A beautiful one to be seen with. An ordinary one to cook and clean and to raise the children. She will be rewarded with sex occasionally. The the third is a friend, confidant and drinking buddy. Stuff that in your alpha male pipe and smoke it!!!

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

At least she was smart enough to realize it was her fault. I did want to see him get revenge on the boyfriend though. Any man who makes a play for a married woman gets what he deserves. And that should be atheist husband extracting a pound of flesh. Fairly good story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh

Where was the loving wife in this story? Three stars, only because that one is "keep writing."

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
Very good.

Well done!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Nice.

Renee's "You helped make him the man I fell in love with"

really made me smile.

Only a good wife changes her man and we have no idea

if Mireya was that.

Me smiling is because I had a girlfriend like Renee.

She met up with not just my ex but also a girlfriend

I had between ex and my "Renee".

She had a good chat with both of them about me.

The funny thing was that "Renee" changed me

more than both former ones put together (lol).

Anyway, a really good story, in my opinion.

Top ratings from me.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
anonymous is batshit insane

This is totally reasonable on all parts....although anonymousinblue would have had a much bigger issue with not being allowed to go out. That's red flags, sirens, and wambulances. It's just short of being tied to a chair to be forced to watch a revenge fuck. anonymousinblue doesn't think any woman with innocent intentions would do that.

But she was dumb in doing that; she should have read the cheaters' handbook and never let the husband know about the initial date. But it does serve as a character developing exposé... A careless cunt. And...when lying about what you're doing....if its an important lie, anonymousinblue will calculate the full rational extent of questioning when lying. Maybe write it down so the lie stays stable; can be disguised in a dairy entry. Or just not lie, lol. Easier to be faithful and truthful.

Although he must have been very resilient or not invested in the marriage to find another so fast, or anonymousinblue missed something about the timing. He should have gotten it at the alcohol part, but I guess he is not that clever....or maybe it wasn't realistic to expect, but then again one should expect the Spanish daiquiri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good little tale

I liked it, short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gave it a three

The moment she walked out he should have locked the house up and told her to ask her family if she was right! Trust but verify is the way to go. He should have asked her if she wanted a divorce. If she said no then no going alone!

Unfortunately it was already over bar the shouting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* wimp cuck coward crap

Husband is an obtuse chicken shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing

I don't like all your stories, but sometimes you nail it. This is one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I may be a hardned bastard

but when my wife was working late, I actually checked she was doing what she said she was. I didn't call to her cellphone but checked otherwise.

True that the result would have been the same, but he would have saved some time and some more hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would

have had her served as she finished her trist and was coming out of the hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 Stars

People who live in the past have no future to look forward to. I have had two ex-wives, both of whom could not put past boyfriends and/or exes behind them. Our marriages were doomed from the beginning. "An ex-boyfriend in town" is as ominous as "girls night out" or "we need to talk."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Man with self respect.

I hate cucky boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what he deserved

He let her go out the first night then put his head in the sand for four months.

What did he expect?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Good story, strong writing...

Don't let others discourage you; write your story your way. Good job, thanks for the entertainment.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...