Not. Clue. One.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanfare
fanfare
102 Followers

Okay that made me laugh, then Lucy broke down and we were both rolling around together on the couch howling at the visual.

Suddenly I realized, Lucy and I were unexpectedly, comfortably cuddled together. Clutching one anothers body, trying to avoid rolling off onto the carpet. I could feel her body spasm with waves of laughter.

I'm sure she could feel my reaction to the humor but also... Well. It felt pretty damn good holding the warm, lucious body of a mature woman pressed to mine.

Oh boy! She sure smells good! And where did that hard-on come from?

I was trying to convince myself to let her go and push myself off ... but ... She was just laying there, unresisting beneath me.

Her eyes met mine and to quote the poets, 'I fell into those limpid pools of desire.'

Next thing I knew, we were passionately kissing. Not a familial Mother-Son peck on the cheek either. Not even close!

But rather an explosion of oral Passion!

Her liquid tongue fenced with mine as our lips pressed together in a primal hunger. Our hands were running across the other's body with not-so-gentle squeezes and strokes.

We quickly undressed one another. Then back into the clinch with mutual groans of lust.

Afterwards, thinking about that moment when we ploughed a new pathway in our relationship. I now realize that our frenzy was driven by a desperate intent of rushing ahead pell-mell to avoid thinking about where our lust was taking us.

I mean, I think that if we had slowed down enough to consider the implications, we probably would have stopped ourselves in mutually embarrassed fear of shocked rejection and humiliation.

I would have feared that I wasn't man enough, experienced enough, to satisfy her. I think she might have feared that I thought she was a disgusting old woman. Suppositions, no way to prove or disprove now.

I rolled off the sofa, stood up, bent down and lifted the beautiful physique of My Lucy, in my arms, to my chest. She started to protest but I pressed our mouths together. Muffling her complaints as I turned. Her arms went around my neck. Carefully I steered around the humongous coffee-table and carried her to my bedroom.

I did not hesitate as I passed the door to her bedroom, my parents bedroom. Honestly, I do not think I made a conscious choice. I must have figured that my double-standard bed would be large enough for both of us.

Again, afterwards, thinking about what happened that night, I was glad that I did. Just too icky to have disrespected my memories of my Father in such a way.

Or at least thats how I feebly justified the 'correctness' of making love to my Step-Mother in my own bed. My own territory?

Stumbling across the knotted-rag rug as I set her down upon the Hudson Bay blanket draped across my bed. I sort of almost collapsed upon her.

My skin was shivering and vivid colors were flashing across my vision.

My breath loudly huffing just short of choking.

A roaring noise in my ears.

My erection flopping around, dribbling streaks of pre-cum across the naked woman under me.

How can I honestly? Accurately! Describe that moment of erotic flame when she took my penis into her mouth.

Then exploring her Garden of Pleasure. Hearing her moans. Feeling her hands clutching my hair as I saked my thirst upon the liquid perfumes flowing across my tongue. And I mean saked! Not sated.

That timeless span, you never wanted it to end. When for my first time penetrating a woman, my cock was plunging in her hot, wet vagina, then out and back in again. In a repetitious frenzy of insatiable lust.

The tremors of her body as she calls out her ecstasy. Her vagina muscles strongly clutching my spasming penis. It was like an explosion in slow motion as my orgasmic ejaculation began to burn its way from my balls to spraypaint My Lucy's cervix.

And finally, with mutual cries of ecstasy, it was over...

...With tremulous aftershocks interrupting our recovery from this wonderment of our passionate experience.

No, I didn't fall asleep. I felt like the Energizer Bunny, ready to go another round in the ring.

I was staring up at the ceiling, trying to memorize this unbelievably incandescent moment. Lucy rolled away from my side to face the wall, was when I noticed her shoulders were shaking and she seemed to be stifling deep-wrenching sobs.

I rolled over and nestled to her back, with my free arm hugging her waistline. Her crying got louder and her entire body shook. She weakly pushed my arm away.

That gave me the opportunity to reach behind me, find the blanket fallen to the floor and drape it over the both of us. I firmly hugged her again. Over the blanket, about under her breasts. She continued crying, though I think those tears were tailing off.

Remember what I said about understanding women? NOT! In my endorphinomatic boosted male preening, I thought I understood what she was crying about.

***** Yeah, I bet you're just as absolute in your opinion as I was. Go ahead, jot your thoughts down real quick...dumdeedummideedum.

You done yet? Cause this rollercoaster is just reaching it's zenith folks and the next drop is a curlycue revelation! *****

In my ignorance I tried to whisper awkward excuses in her ear. Blindly figuring she was feeling guilty for what we had just done. Trying in my crude, boyish gallantry to take the pain and shane of blame, I thought she was suffering, unto myself.

She twisted around and her teary eyes searched mine. I don't know why, suddenly I felt shy and ashamed. That somehow I had failed the one person most important to me.

Her free hand softly stroked my cheek, then placed it over my stammering mouth to hush me, silence my feeble excuses.

"Luke, baby. No, don't beat yourself up."

In a wry spirit, she pointed out.

"There will always be plenty of people wanting to do that for you. No need to encourage them!"

Being a literate, almost High School graduate with a list of success at Advanced Placement Courses. I brilliantly responded with.

"Huh?"

She smiled "Oh Luke baby, it doesn't happen very often. But, once in a while. After such a rapturous event. Afterwards, my body breaks out with joyous waterworks... I know, crazy huh?"

Again, my education and finely tuned social skills responded with a verbose

"Wha... What?"

She giggled at the look of total stupefaction splashed across my face. "Damn, thats the exact same look your father would have on his face when we had extra-sooperdooper loving and I would be bawling happiness afterwards."

***** Okey-dokey readers. Lets look at that guess you wrote down a half-dozen paragraphs ago. How many of you got it right? Yep, you're just as baffled and skeptical as I was when I first experienced this phenomena with my wife.

And for you women readers who guessed right? Damn you're lucky with your men! *****

As my climaxed battered mind tried to process the latest in this night's flurries of shockwaves. Lucy propped herself up over me, her hair brushing my face.

"First of all, honey. No matter what others may preach. I do not believe we are committing incest. You are certainly of age and growing maturity to know your own mind. My authority over your decision-making is almost at an end.

Second. I am not going to pretend that your family would have ever approved of you and I having a sexual relationship. Partly because legally I am your Mother but mostly because of our age difference. They would fear that I might be taking advantage of your still callow youth and allegedly virginal status.

However, they are not here with us any longer. It up to us, in the here and now. We who must live our lives, love our loves as best we choose. For good and for bad."

I could not resist.

"If this be 'bad'? Then 'good' is going to absolutely destroy me!"

We both got a good chuckle before I inquired.

"And third?"

Biting her bottom lip trying to remember the next point she wanted to make. Finally letting out an exasperated exhalation, admitting she'd forgotten anything else she might have wanted to explain.

Meanwhile, the accumulating warmth of our bodies under the heavy wool blanket. The deliciously pleasing friction of our skin rubbing against one another. The rich smells of our passion. It made me snicker when My Lucy's eyes widen as my resurgent tumescence pressed along her hip.

Without speaking, I rolled on top of her, pushing her legs apart with mine. My hardening cock stroked along her furry mound.

I held my upper body off from crushing her. Resting my weight along my fore-arms and my palms flanking her head.

As I shifted my hips, my prominence searching blindly for her cleft. Lucy's hands found my organ and played with it as it twitched. Not wanting to waste the chance for another 'Big O', after a minute she guided my missile deep into her silo.

My face met hers in questing thrills of heartfelt osculation. Yes, definitely, we were both visioning the stars and the planets as we wildly kissed with hot, wet, probing tongues.

Slowly, I pushed into her. Slowly I pulled back. As the seconds accumulated and the minutes passed, the tempo between us began to pick-up. When I got to the point I was instinctively slapping into her, I could feel the gathering pressure build behind my groin.

Lucy peppered my Popeyed face, with frenzied kisses. She pulled her legs up, sending the blanket sliding away from us. I adjusted to crouching up on my knees, holding her flexing legs up as I pounded deep into her.

Finally I couldn't take anymore!

Anymore visuals. Watching my slick cock smacking in and out of her sloppy cunt...

Anymore squelching rhythmics and grunting vocals...

Anymore hallucinogenic musk of a rutting man and a lusty woman...

Forcing her legs wide and almost back to her shoulders as I leaned forward, pounding deep to deliver the coup de petite grâce as my missile exploded in her silo!

Somehow, I found the presence of mind to gently let Lucy unfold before I collapsed across her. At least four or five minutes we laid all tangled up, whispering sweet words of gratitude into each others ears.

Finally the complaints from my bladder got my attention. Mumbling excuses as I pulled away. Somehow getting to my feet without too much staggering into the door jamb. Skidaddaling to my toilet before I embarrassed myself all over the floor.

It's amazing, one of those biological mysteries of why? Emptying a full bladder feels almost as good as sex? But in my head instead of my penis... The same part of the brain I guess? After, I wet a washcloth and wiped myself down. Then rinsed and brought it to Lucy.

As she did a quick swipe of her pubes, she snarked "And I didn't even have to train you..."

Getting up out of my bed, clutching the washcloth between her legs on her way to the toilet, I joked back

"Yeah? Well, I just didn't want you dribbling cum across my floor!"

TA minute or so later, the wet washcloth came flying out of the bathroom too splootch against my back while I was pulling the sheets off my bed.

After washing her hands, she came out drying them with a handtowel. Before she could continue our repartee, she noticed I was standing there looking stricken at the sheets wadded up in my hands.

"Whats the matter Luke? Is something wrong?"

She came close and looked at the sheets with a puzzled expression. As wonderful as it felt in my groin, seeing her yummy breasts all exposed to me. I forced myself to look up and in a penitent quaver blurted out.

"I didn't use a condom."

My voice started to crack s I got louder.

"How stupid can I be? Not even an hour ago you warned me to always be prepared!"

Lucy reached out and pulled the sheets out of my numb hands.

"Luke, don't know why your listening to me when I also forgot. Great role-model that I am!"

I started to panic, how the hell would we ever explain a baby? Before I could blurt out my fears, Lucy tucked the bundle of sheets under one arm and with her free hand patted my cheek.

"Now first of all, I can't get pregnant. Almost nine years ago, during the first summer you were at at the Performing Arts Camp. I had my ovaries and tubes removed because of painful cysts.

Also, I'm pretty sure you haven't had the opportunity to pick-up any STIs. And my two lovers the last few years, were always careful to use condoms.

They definitely did not want to risk giving a venereal disease to their spouses.

Or have to explain to their wives, any embarrassing 'miss-laid' by-blows!

I tested clean during my last couple of visits to my Gynecologist. And I haven't had any sex with anyone, since early last year.

However, memorize the panic you are feeling. Cause paranoia is one of your best friends. When he yells at you? Pay attention!"

Pulling on my shorts, I followed that lovely ass of my My Lovely Lucy. As we headed for the laundry, I asked what was bugging me.

"Uhh, Lucy?"

"Yes dear?"

"I, uhh, well geeze, Uhm, if you don't want to answer this question, I know it's really none of my business..."

"Uh-huh. Go ahead baby, doubt if you could offend me."

"Yeah, uh, well, why did your lover's, those two guys, bother with condoms. You trusted them I guess and since you can't get knocked up..."

I was sputtering and flushed red with embarrassment by time I got that all out.

Lucy put the sheets into the washing machine with detergent and bleach. Before setting it to the soak cycle.

She stepped close to me, putting an arm around my waist and looking away, obviously pondering an answer.

"It's okay Luke, actually that is an important question. I did not tell either of them that I am infertile. In the beginning of our affairs, we were still learning to trust one another. Discretion made them more cautious as to possible bad consequences."

Having returned to the kitchen. We each got ourselves a bottle of water from the refrigerator. Standing there, sipping at those, Lucy continued as I listened and tried to understand.

"This protected me from any other indiscretions they may have indulged in with other women. In addition, it can be difficult to self-diagnose a venereal disease. And some are only found after a thorough lab workup."

I slowly nodded at this while I twisted the lid back onto the water bottle and followed by Lucy, went back to my bedroom. I left the bottle on my nightstand, in case I got thirsty later at night.

She brought me fresh bed sheets, as she continued.

"The simple precaution of correctly using a condom can save you a lot of possible grief. You must keep, nagging at the back of your mind! That you are not only sleeping with one, single person.

You are also sleeping with everyone they slept with. And each branching of sexual partners, exponentially increases your chances of getting infected."

She smiled as I thanked her for educating me.

She then left the room as I re-made my bed.

Now I was starting to feel tired. Between housework and my yard duties on top of a hangover. With a double-dose of fantastic lovemaking with all of the emotional ups and downs today. I was friggin' exhausted!

To my surprise, Lucy came back carrying a pillow. Timidly she asked if she could sleep with me.

Well, hell yeah!

Then with a hesitant voice "Uhh, I do mean sleep, baby. Actually i'm feeling a little bit sore. Down there. It's been a few years since I had such a vigorish workout!"

I don't know how it goes with the rest of you guys after wild sex but frankly I was feeling a little tender myself?

Lights out except for the LED in the bathroom, Curled up together, we fell asleep.

Me and My Lucy...it just felt right.

************

********

*****

{June 1, 2000}

Tragically, when I was twenty, I lost my second Mother. My very best friend and companion. My dearest lover. My Lucy. To a drunken driver.

Just as I had earned an Associate degree in Criminal Justice with a special USAF-ROTC program and aced my first year of Pre-Law.

The Final Police Report of the accident blamed Lucy! You know, typical woman driver. For failing to get out of the way of the rich drunk in his swerving Cadillac.

The other driver survived with minor injuries. As another insult to the American legal system, it would turn out that he had a shark lawyer. Who went after the estate left by my father and step-mother.

I suspect the judge who awarded him more then half of my inheritance, took a bribe. My attorney's fees took most of the remainder and forced the sale of my Father's home at a price leaving no profit for me.

Frankly, I think I was in a state of total shock. My memories of this last half of the year is like a nightmarish blur. Since then, I've had serious reservations about how fast the lawsuit against the Braddock family estate was filed. How fast it went to trial. With the additional shocker as a summary judgement was brought against what should have been my inheritance.

***********

Those penny-antes mount up!

***********

{September 2000}

Leaving me too impoverished to return to College. I sure as hell had no intention of jumping into the abyss of debt to pay the rest of college and then maybe a Masters or Law School.

On my own now, with all my family gone, is when I enlisted in the USAF. I did my first year in the Air Force OCS with a Criminal Justice major.

The following two years I was stationed in Germany. Posted to the Rhein-Main Air Base, Frankfurt am Main Germany. A Second Lieutenant attached to the AF Office of Special Investigations. Eventually earning a promotion to First Lieutenant.

Due to a shortage of experienced line officers. The beginning of my fourth year, I was transferred to command Field Security Patrols in Afghanistan. There, a tribal rocket left some shrapnel in my legs. Mostly repaired now except for an annoying gimp when I get tired.

By time I was out on partial disability, I had earned a respectable increase to my pay saved. Even though I would only play the other servicemen for penny-ante stakes.

I did not want to encourage the men, standing behind me with loaded weaponry, to hate my guts. Getting fragged by my own troops was not in my game plan. Our frienemy 'allies' were fucking dangerous enough!

With my Veteran's Benefits, I went back to college and earned a Bachelor's for Forensic Accounting and a Certificate for Financial Analysis. Since then, I have been working on completing an MBA and a Law Degree. Off and on as personal issues and business affairs have allowed me the spare time.

***********

***********

"Hy Men!" results in Virgin sacrifices.

***********

Now this young asshole, Mark Snowson, has swaggered in here to brag about how easily he had seduced my idiot wife, Valerie.

Dumb, dumber, dumbest! Hell, all the skill it takes to seduce my lovely nymphomaniac is you just have to show up with an erection! If Val had brains enough to have an imagination, she'd probably be just as happy being serviced by a gang of bull dykes with footlong strap-ons.

This pathetically testosteronic goof is loudly {Lordly?} informing me of his childish fetish that I have been meekly eating his creampies.

From his sneering attitude, which he really doesn't have the maturity to carry off. I intuit that I would be needing to letting him know that I'm a hands on kinda guy. My hands on his throat!

I'm visualizing his quivering adonis body staked out over a large nest of fire-ants. With his own penis and testicles stuffed into his mouth.

Maybe he's psychic? As a wary look suddenly breaks through his smuggery.

Nah... It's just my factotum, Fredrics, quietly entering my study. Carrying a small silver tray with a single, large, cut-crystal tumbler of Whistlepig Straight Rye and sodawater, which he placed on the desk coaster in front of me.

fanfare
fanfare
102 Followers