All Comments on 'Not Knowing'

by Castlemania

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Very Well Written

Don't much care for the theme but you write beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is not a woman's fantasy

You just gave yourself away there. This is the fantasy of a man with a humiliation fetish. Sorry, not buying it, or you. Not to mention the racist slant. Oh, how many STDs did the two of them pick up in this disgusting mess?

wylie236wylie236over 7 years ago

I would have to duplicate the comment of Twentyseven. If I scored stories based solely on writing ability I would score higher. Unfortunately, this isn't English 101.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very HOT!

I loved it. I would do it for my husband if he asked. The trolls will be here soon to trash you and your story. Ignore them and delete their trashy comments. 5*.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Slow erotic simmer undoes negative potboiler potential aka ditto twenty seven's kudos and mixed sentiments cc writing and subject

The teasing buildup of one step back, then two forward, in terms of levels of intimacies exchanged was very well written indeed. I would have personally preferred a few slices of non-erotic reveals of the main characters in the mix, but own zero quarrel with what Castlemania actually committed to page. Yes, I have qualms IRL about fictional exploits covered, yet enjoyed this on fantasy level.

Full marks * * * * *

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Divorce the sick bastard

Not good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just some people acting like dogs in heat

Nothing interesting here.

20silverock1620silverock16over 7 years ago
Thanks

Loved this story, could see it unfolding! Keep writing

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
OK

I know some people say I should not respond but I see this as a two way street. I think others do too. I am criticized and that's great. Feedback can only make me better.

Firstly, what racist slant? I certainly didn't intend any racism in this.

Secondly, the STDs. Amazing as it may seem, not everyone has an STD. I know I do not. And...

"The guys would be carefully handpicked, tested, checked. "

Third point, This is not a woman's fantasy. Oh really? I know its one of mine, the blindfold thing, the not knowing. And according to many of the things I have read, both fiction and non-fiction, I am far from alone in this.

fag cuck shit.

There is nothing homosexual in this so the fag part is a mystery.

And is he really a cuckold if he is the driving force behind it?

Thank you for the positive comments. Also, thank you for the constructive negative ones. I really appreciate the pointers.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
I thought it was good!

4 stars Very descriptive, good insights into her thoughts and feelings, good setup and resolution.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
It's a good story, well written...

It's a good story, well written about a couple that loved, respected and trusted each other deeply...They played a fantasy and all that love, respect and love made it all unwind well...The up point: They didn't use their home to do it (it always seems strange to me, that in some stories a couple meets a strange man, and the next moment they take him to their house, showing him where they live, who they are...)and the friend was a real friend. The weak point was: They saw the friend and best man a lot...didn't she felt now and then the desire to have him another time (just the desire, not that it would happen again...)? However a good read...3*

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
Much better

than the usual style with this type of tale. None of the juvenille, capitalised, monosyllabic grunting and screaming that would alert everyone within a hundred kilometre radius. This tale genuinely explored feelings and thoughts. The brain is our largest sex organ. Definitely worthy of a four. I also respect authors who take the time to respond to comments. I agree that it should be a dialogue. Authors invite comments. It's a courtesy to respond although there are some commenters that are hardly courteous and probably not worth the effort.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 7 years ago
*5*

I enjoyed your story, especially from the woman's perspective. I found it interesting to read about your thought processes from beginning to end. I am male, have shared my wife, nothing has ever turned me on more. Hope to read more of your work.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
@castlemania

I skimmed very rapidly through this story because this is not my scene.

About your comment: "I know its one of mine, the blindfold thing, the not knowing" For the doubting Toms out there, I'd like to add that I knew a woman who had the same fantasy and acted it out. She arranged through a (male) friend to be blindfolded and then fucked by an unknown stranger in the middle of the night. It was done safely, but she still has no idea about who fucked her.

badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Don't get it...

The low score that is! I'm absolutely not into the whole sharing, swapping, willing cuckold thing, but this is a really well written story. As others have said, I can actually believe that this could really happen. That is the sign of a very good combo of plot and character development. You get an a 5 from me just to help move the average closer to a 4 plus, which is where this story should be. Thanks for writing and going out on a limb, knowing you would get "1-bombed".

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Brings back memories

Very enjoyable sequence of events that so many married men crave to have, with their wives pleasing others whilst hubby is close by. I am lucky enough to have had this experience and it was certainly the most erotic sex we, as a couple have had. We also dined out on the experience long after our stud departed offshore. In fact his name regularly crops up still in our love life.

Your story had a really good build up for a first time experience and shared with us all the worries we all have when meeting an unknown stud. While I was 99% sure of my wife I did all the organising and picked a guy with a 9" cock (there were a few studs with a similar size so I picked the ugliest guy to play safe.) He actually turned out to be a really considerate stud always willing to please. I had over 200 replies to my advert to chose from as I posted a nude beach picture of the wife with eyes blacked out. That was all many moons ago and your story brought back very happy memories of our MFM so thank you for that. Very worthy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really well written and very believable my ex and I use to roll play this in our sex life I would blind fold her and tie her hands over her head then pretend to be a stranger she loved it I wish we had the money for some strap on or sleeves that would of made it even more believable. She would come so hard we had a safe word so when she couldn't take anymore I would stop. Great sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exceptionally well written!

This is an exceptionally well written story! Well written in every aspect. If you're new to this, ask her to be your editor.

Enough about grammar, expressiions, spelling, punctuation and words. This is also a HOT story. She paints a perfect word picture. A great story for couples too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Although the story was well written, I still can't get my head around males wanting their wives to have sex with others, especially multiple partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too contrived and unrealistic. But a well written contrivance.

Gang fucking is what men do to a woman they don't respect or care about, even if the woman is loving and begging for it. That's why the one guy had to be restrained from fucking her ass, 'cause he could give a shit what she does or does not want. And arranging for this to happen to your wife is particularly troubling. To conceive of such an event in a way that everything happens perfectly, and everyone comes away with wonderful memories, but the main supposed benefactors never want to do it again, well, how does that make sense? Of course, it does only in a fictional world. I guess we are supposed to think they got that out of their system, etc. What bullshit.

But that's what fairy tales are for. So I guess this is a really ugly fairy tale, well written, and totally discouraging and disheartening. That any poor man or woman could actually want this for their spouse, or themselves, is too grotesque to contemplate. And to imply that such an event could actually be a positive experience for a person and their marriage is too fantastic to accept.

You have good writing talent. I wish you would use it in more positive ways. I guess a really talented artist might paint a stunningly accurate scene of a rape, or murder, or genocide. But why would anyone with that kind of gift want to apply it to such an ugly purpose?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Very well written. 5* writing

The scenario was not entirely to my liking, but it was very well told and it really got into the mind of the protagonist.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Well written story that is a great read and hot. 5 Stars.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Impressive story.

A loving couple who took things to the limit for each other's pleasure. A rare gem of a story. Thanks for writing.

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69over 7 years ago
VERY GOOD!!!! By far your best yet. Please keep them cumming ;)

Your best effort. I could see myself in it. My hubby as well. By far one of the most believable stories on this site. One that I could send to my hubby without being disgusted by it. Your wordsmithing was excellent, I could almost feel their hands. So often male writers forget the other senses. My only criticism would be to extend some of the descriptions, time seems to stop for me. I suddenly can feel every hair on arms and legs, (the fine silkiness of women or roughness of men) I want to hear their breathing, heart beat, each gasp and moan. It is hard to convey but you did a good job. Like my lovers, I always want more ;)

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
A-plus

Castlemania, you continue to churn out one engaging story after another. I'm beyond impressed. There are plenty of writers here who are capable of creating a creative and entertaining plot, and others who are masters of the written word, but only a small handful (on this site) can do both simultaneously and consistently. I count you among them.

I cringed a bit when I saw that you decided to tell this tale from a woman's perspective, as very few male writers are capable of pulling that off. I felt that this was well-executed, though.

Given this plot, many writers would have leapt straight into the action, but the hesitation, conflict, and deep conversations between this couple was realistic and appropriate, and added to the tension and ultimate erotic payoff. As a reader, I honestly didn't know if they would go through with it right up to the very moment it happened. Had you not laid that groundwork so well, the ending would have been telegraphed.

I also appreciate the fact that you portrayed this couple as very much in love, and described their motivations so well. I feared that you would end this story with some sort of "consequences" in order to pander to that crowd, yet you gave us a happy ending where the only consequences were a deeper love and understanding for this couple.

I thank you for your contribution.

delishwifedelishwifeover 7 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Keep it up! Your best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
after watching and hearing

donald trump and the numbers of idiots that support him i'm not surprised by the numbers of sickos americans that would find this cum dump sexy.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Very engaging

I like your writing style Castlemania. Very real. It sorts of makes things easy on the reader to follow along. The conversations were engaging and pulled the reader in. I liked it.

I also like fact that you are true to what you want to write. You could have ended this story with some sort of consequences, or on the flip side, turned her into a raving cock craving slut. But you didn't. You kept the relationship in tact, and turned this situation into an act of love. Kudos.

I also have the add that the level of trust that the wife would have to have in this situation is remarkable. She is essentially trusting her life to her husband. He is inviting people into her body, and she doesn't even know all of the players. She didn't have any veto rights at all. My wife loves me, but she doesn't trust me THAT much. We did try a threesome once, but she was adamant about having sole choice over the other girl. There is no way that she would sign off on having a bunch of unknown men having sex with her, even if I were the one to pick them out.

Great job. I will continue to look for your work, no matter what the score is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

Not as traumatic or gut retching, but sweet. Thank you. Please continue to write the heartache of forced cuckolding. You have such a dramatic flare to write for the sweet anguish of the tortured soul. I must, also, say how you develop these wife who genuinely love their husbands, but can not keep stop the emotional onslaught of their lusts in check is wonderfully delisous. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

and fantastic writing. You can now consider yourself to be one of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
# 1

No love here. Look up the meaning of the word and marriage. Just people going down the road to disaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sort of weird

Not something I would ever want my own wife to do, but then.. this IS a sex story site and for some, interesting.

A 5 for being well written.

tamisnudeagaintamisnudeagainover 7 years ago
I liked it (a LOT)

It kept me reading...I could physically feel everything as described. It brought back so many memories of the first time I was shared. Don't let the haters get to you! Keep writing !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure why any man would do something like this

not sure I'd want to know either

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annnony is just an old fat ugly fag fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HAHA usual critics

The compliments and good scores are killing the usual anons who crap on every LW story. I loved your work. I fucked another man for my husband and I was very conflicted while I thought through it. I did it, thoroughly enjoyed it (he fucked me 3 times that night), and did not turn into a whoring slut. I wasn't blindfolded and I knew the guy to be trustworthy and healthy. It's a secret that has been kept by the three of us for 27 years and my marriage of 34 years is wonderfully strong. 5 stars.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
re: Anon #1...

># 1

No love here. Look up the meaning of the word and marriage. Just people going down the road to disaster

<

I'm not so sure - on a few points.

1) No love here. I think this story is pretty much the opposite. The level of communications which took place demonstrates the opposite of having no love for one another, and their concerns are both rational, and fairly well expressed. They took pains to TALK through the issues (FIRST!) - and not all at once, but over some TIME. The level of anxiety and trust it takes to do so speaks to love, and not the lack of it. Indeed, their motivations for doing what they chose to do (or not do) are motivated at least in significant part by observing what each sees the other one wanting. That too speaks to love in unselfish terms.

2) Look up the meaning of the word ("Love") and "marriage". What the polyamory crowd points towards is an "unselfish" definition of love, and I'm not at all certain that they are entirely wrong in doing so. (That said, I'm not at all certain that I can fully agree with them either.) - I could go into the Biblical descriptions of love and how they may and may not apply to the situation in this story, but I'll forego that analysis for now, at least.

3) As for you final contention that they are on the road to disaster...very possibly true, but then again I can see the argument for their _not_ doing things the way they did could also have led them down a path towards disaster. We can never know, and that's really the thing about life - it is not a spectator sport. One must get in the trenches of one's own life and actually LIVE it. Life does not always obey "the rules" we (or others) set down for it, and what works in one set or circumstances for one group of people may well not work for another group of people in the same circumstances; worse, even the same people and same circumstances taking place at different points in their lives could lead to different results in their relationship. The only real rule about life is that there may not be many actual rules governing the proper conduct of it at all (apart from the laws of physics, which we are powerless to escape anyway). Religions are but one set of "the rules" we try to adopt and adhere to, "Society"/"Peer Groups" have other sets of rules also. Some rule sets may work better than others on average, but for any one group of people at any given point in time, "the Rules" (from whatever source or from whomever they may arise) may or may not work at all. But, discovering what works - therein lies the FUN in life too. So, in life you take your chances, make your choices, and are stuck with living with the outcomes. Even judging the "for good" or "for ill" is a risky and highly subjective thing. So really , who's to say? ...but then, perhaps that's one of the differences between (Hu)man(s) and God(s) (not that we don't often conflate/confuse the two there as well).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Writing is improving

Plots are not...fantasy and fiction are not always synonymous. One has to release all logic in your stories and that makes me lose interest in the characters. When you feel the emotions as the characters would feel them your writing is approaching higher levels.... so decide if you're a writer or a reporter and take time to make characters that real people can identify with. Then outline real actions with the appropriate emotional displays by the characters. Or just keep journaling and deal with the comments as a hobbiest would and don't try to improve.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Re. "Writing is improving"

I don't know which story that anony read, but it wasn't the same one I read! The characters in this story behaved exactly as you would expect people to behave in real life. In too many of these wife-sharing stories, the husband makes the suggestion and the wife goes along with it immediately. In this story, she refuses (several times) at first to even consider it, but over the course of time gradually accepts the idea of making this fantasy a reality.

It's odd that the element that I appreciated most about this story is the element that anony found missing!

Also, as an aside, I apologize to the author for mistaking your gender. Perhaps because your previous stories were told from a male perspective, I just assumed you were male. My mistake. It does make me laugh, though, at the one person who commented that you can't write from the female perspective, and that this is a male-only fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One Story today

Down to one story a day now.The haters should be happy. Maybe if they complain enough then no stories to complain about..WHAT THEN??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just one story??

Hey, anon. You are correct. Things are so bad here with the horrible comments that I quit posting several months ago. They are so bad that if I DO post, I see scores falling as they idiots go over and 1 bomb many of my other tales. Not allowing comments on a new story makes that even worse.

Now most other sites see very little of this, when posting elsewhere it doesn't happen as much.

WHY here? I am not sure. But correct. The volume of stories and quality is headed straight down hill, most authors are sensitive to hateful feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Such a hot and believable story (apart from no condoms) which reading your story and how careful you and your wife were,is hard to believe you'd take the risk.

I'd love my wife to go this route,unfortunately I doubt she ever will,but your story certainly gave me a hard on and resurrected that long time fantasy of my wife fucking another man ( not a group I think for the first time)

Keep up the writing I loved it

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Sorry, not my bag

I tried to read it. Just too degrading to be believable. No one I would ever want to know would treat anyone they gave a damn about like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The subject matter of a willing cuckold is not my cup of tea, but.....

This was so well written that I gave it high marks!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
"Degrading?"

It's "degrading" to allow a woman to fulfill her sexual fantasy in a safe and harmless way?

How ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The scores don't add up

Another chuck story . What men gives his wife up for a gangbang.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thought I would wade in again

To be honest, I find the whole wife or husband sharing to be a fascinating area. I have read some pretty extreme stories of this in both a fictional and painfully real world. Sometimes things work out, sometimes they do not.

For those who find this area to be unbelievable, can you explain the rapid growth in swinger clubs on both sides of the Atlantic? And what of the popularity of the Open Marriage? The fact that this site has a whole section on this theme is proof enough that for some people, this is the ultimate sexual fantasy. I must confess it is not one I share to the fullest extent.

The events of this story are things I can easily imagine myself doing although, as was rightly pointed out, condoms would very much be in evidence. My intention was for this to be something shared, something to fulfill both partners. It was not something being done to them but something they did together.

The forced and cruel cuckolding "enjoyed" by many, is not something I could comfortably do but you must admit, its an emotional gold mine, if a little tasteless and unpleasant.

As for degrading, who was being degraded? It seems to me that most men with this particular fantasy often become obsessed with it. Now the husband has experienced it, by choice, and no longer needs to wonder what it would be like. I do not see him being degraded here.

The wife was not degraded. She was virtually worshiped! That's how I see it. Unless you see the act of mutual sexual pleasure as degrading, I do not see the degradation. There was an attempt to degrade her - the anal sex - but she was instantly protected from that. Not that I am against anal sex, particularly. I do not enjoy it but the point in the story was that she did not want it and did not have to do it. I think what I am trying to say is that, to me, it is only degrading if she had no choice.

I wrote that they did not do this again. I think that would be the case for me. I would have experienced this monumental event and I would have stopped then. Doing it again becomes dangerous. Its a path most would back away from. It is, in fact, a path that COULD lead to degradation and the ubiquitous STDs.

Once again, it still astounds me that people with a hatred for this particular genre still read the stories. I am sure that tells us something. I just do not know what.

Finally, thank you again for the wonderful, encouraging comments. I really do appreciate them.

Laura

x .

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Yes, Joe, degrading

I don't remember pulling your chain, but, oh well. Most women regard being a cum dump degrading, and so do most men. More than 95 percent of people expect fidelity in their partner, not a cum dumpster, but you know that. Then, there are the perverts, child molesters, pony boys, prostitutes and crack hos, and, down below that human refuse, at the very bottom, is Swingerjoe. What's really degrading to me is knowing that a thought of me has passed through the sewer known as the mind of the person who rejoices in the disgusting sobriquet, "Swingerjoe." That sends shudders of revulsion through all women, who feel dirty and embarrassed after passing through that diseased organ you style a "brain."

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ kimi

I avoid you whenever possible, sweetie, but I was so gobsmacked by your dopey comment that I had to respond. The author herself pretty much just wrote what I would have written in response to your latest dumbassery, but I'll just add one more key point..

It doesn't shock me at all to discover that you can't relate to a loving, long-term-committed married couple fulfilling a mutually-shared sexual fantasy in a safe and harmless manner. I can't imagine you've been able to convince any man to share your company for more than an evening or two, so you couldn't possibly relate.

For those of us who have experienced such a relationship, we recognize that that level of comfort and trust opens many doors that are simply not available to people like you.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@kimi1990 Respectuflly, quit misbehaving or "they" will get you

and you know who they are. Even your main cyber squeeze will be tempted to correct you and we can't have that.

"It doesn't shock me at all to discover that you can't relate to a loving, long-term-committed married couple fulfilling a mutually-shared sexual fantasy in a safe and harmless manner. "

Pure sophistry. How would anyone know the harm until it all works itself out? It's more of a rationalization of failure to satisfy each other's needs, in my opinion. But to each her/his own as long as they don't try to promote it as the norm or even normal.

We don't have to agree with empty-mindedness posing as open-mindedness and we can feel sorry for those delusional enough to embrace the canard but we probably shouldn't say mean things to them.

That way we can't be accused of misbehaving, which apparently means don't ever notice that the emperor has no clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never had the desire to watch my wife, girlfriend, lover, date get fucked by a bunch of guys.

And the women I have been involved with had too much class even if I had wanted it.

CastlemaniaCastlemaniaover 7 years agoAuthor
Excuse me?

I do not think its nice to call me empty minded.

And there is nothing wrong with hugging a duck!!!! It might not be normal but their feathers are like SO soft!

(I am, of course, assuming that's what you meant when you wrote about embracing the canard)

No clue what a pony boy is though. Bet he can run fast..

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Dear foolscap

It's called living. Living life to its fullest extent requires some level of unknown risk. It's why we leap from planes, ride roller coasters, climb mountains, etc.. Hell, even leaving the house is a risk. Much safer to lock yourself indoors.

The couple in this story entered into a risky situation. That's why they spent so much time eliminating much of that risk. They had the men tested. She received his assurance that he wouldn't think differently of her. She was blindfolded so she wouldn't know any of the men. They established a set of rules.

Given all of that, where was the risk? And thanks to the epilogue we know this couple is still together and happily married. No harm, no foul, and they shared an experience together that they'll never forget. Isn't that what life is all about?

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
dear swingerjoe Bunk

If it works for you OK but it is not the norm nor is it necessary. It's called thinking with your crotch and it's sad.

I mean this in the kindest and gentlest way.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@ castlemania wasn't really referring to you. sorry I was not clear

I was referring to those who claim that pluralistic non monogamous relationships are somehow more evolved, open minded, or self fulfilling. The Seagull philosophy. I was really referring to those who think that it's okay to deceive and betray another to open one's mind. Doesn't seem to be you.

Once again sorry for the confusion

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ foolscap, part two

Fuck "the norm." Who cares what the norm is? (Especially when it comes to sex!) If you're only interested in the norm, why on earth are you here??

Jumping from a plane isn't the norm. Climbing mountains isn't the norm. If you want to live a normal, boring life, that's your prerogative, but don't feel the need to lecture the rest of us about what YOU find "normal."

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Really excellent gangbang

Solid writing, good storyline. Love the subject, interesting decision making process. Great husband, hope they will do it again. Xoxoxoxo Annette

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Not a huge fan of gang bang stories

But then again it takes the right author writing the right scenario. I enjoyed this one. Gave it a 5*

@ "dogs in heat"..... seriously, you must bore the shit out of your spouse.

@ Fools Cap - Go read "Sex At Dawn". It's our society that isn't normal. See if you can comprehend it!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Well , after the big hubaloo , I read this

And I really wish I hadn't now.

It seems to me if your spouse , significant other , or whoever shares your bed , doesn't satisfy you sexually , then it's incumbent on you to either deal with your own inadequacies , or kindly as possible , let your other go so hopefully they can find that special someone that they can be totally compatible with.

That's simply my opinion , and it's worth the cost you paid for it.

Author , you had one story ( can't remember the title , but it was the single one , not the series ) , and because of that I think you are a talented writer , but this topic is one that I simply do not enjoy.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ crkcppr

Did we read the same story? This couple was completely satisfied with each other, sexually. Neither one considered the other "inadequate" by any stretch of the imagination. They were happy and healthy, and merely looking to explore their sexuality.

I mean...seriously, which story did you read??

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Sharing

Sharing and swinging are not usually my favorite stories. I get wound up with jealousy and start cheering for the wronged spouse to even things up. My own stories have dealt with this theme, but usually the relationship is drastically altered. I have written sharing/cuckolding/swinger authors and real life practitioners in an attempt to understand. I even started a co-authoring project with ImStillFun in an effort to find an understanding.

She gave up on me, as I couldn't find the right voice to alternate chapters with her believably. I am going to finish the "after the conference" part of the tale, but I am struggling with ways that can finish the story believably, with the husband retaining his dignity, but in a way that will honor my partner's POV.

But this story struck a chord with me, especially the way it cast the husband as the one in control of the situation. Wifey was totally in his hands, and he projected as strong, not a humiliated weakling. I felt the presence of love, I admired the agreement on what's ok, and warmed to the dependence on each other to make it all work.

Bravo Castlemania, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't imagine who thinks this was well written

I couldn't get past the first three paragraphs and counted 13 errors. Not at all well written and I could see where it was going. Not into gangbangs.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years ago
Great writing

However, MY PERSONAL OPINION, AND MY OPINION ONLY, that wife sharing, gang bangs... are not something I enjoy. I understand that others do. Hearing this story from a woman's perspective, a thinking and feeling (and honest?) woman's perspective was wonderful. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

Somebody mentioned if one did not like this story then don't read it. Well I don't like Group Sex and never go to that category, read, comment or score those stories, so why should I be reading them here in LW. From this woman's POV, this would be 'grounds for divorce'. The whole idea of being mindlessly screwed by multiple men is gross.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 7 years ago
Loved your story

I found the theme exciting, the character development enticing, the plot coherent and well developed, and the climax right on point. Well done, Sir. I hope my writing, though my theme is different, is as good one day.

rooster_1rooster_1over 7 years ago
Great story

Well written. Enjoyed it thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great job with a truly loving wife expanding her horizons with her husband. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not even a good wank story

Just boring, but look! One of the site sweeps has come through. See how all the scores jumped? The thing is, if you voted one or two on any story, your vote got swept and now you can go back and vote again on the same story because your vote got taken away and your IP address is no longer showing as having voted. Odd, isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Work!

First things first... don't listen to the anti cuck lobby that hangs out on the Loving Wives category and posts their poisonous crap. Its a small bunch of bitter old men with three inch penises doing what they do best... putting down everyone else's hard work.

You are a good writer, this is well written and you deserve credit for a job well done. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Puke

Go away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry excuse of a tale.

Some tales posted by this author are good, but this is trash.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@gordo12 You might want to take a look atSex At Dawn: The Fallacies of Simulated Science (a.k.a. “The Seven Deadly SIMS”) by T.Collins Logan

Kinda sad that your whole world and life view is guided by pulp writers like Dan Savage and Chris Ryan and his "hotwife".

ralph440ralph440over 7 years ago
Enjoyable read

I often think of my wife and I sharing a similar experience. I really enjoyed they way this story was written, and how it was an experience for the both of them. I look forward to more of your stories.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Not your best, but...

I think think the theme is why, not my favorite theme, still a five.

You'll get tagged as a racist, but I have and will again and for no good reason. I read your feathers comment. I had a small rooster that followed me everywhere I went for years. I never hugged him but I did rub his back. Birds are not as stupid as we think. We, my wife, has geese, not especially nice animals.

Keep writing, you're always fun.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

What percentage of married women in the UK/US have fantasies such as wife sharing, having a secret fling or routine cuckolding or being gang banged? Does anyone know??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Total garbage

Thank you for yet another story about a cum dumpster and her idiot husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck,

I think her husband deranged after going along with it.and she was no better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

The scenario is not my thing, at least beyond the fantasy. The story is well written. The dialogue is very good as are the descriptions.

CuriousBeachGuyCuriousBeachGuyover 6 years ago
One of the BEST on this site!!

I am pretty shocked to see the rude and negative comments on this story. My wife and I found this story to be how something like this might really play out. The story covers the thought processes and emotions behind a decision like this. Not some silly 15 inch BBC that the wife gets abused and hurt by, yet somehow loves, and then ignores her husband so she can be abused more. Most, or many, stories read like a porno. And I'm not knocking anybody else's story but this is one of the very few like it that my wife enjoyed reading. It came off very realistic, very well written, and entertaining for us. Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinions but it's interesting how most of the rude comments come from anonymous people. Well, we loved your story and would read any you wrote about sharing, Thanks for sharing the story!!

CuriousBeachGuyCuriousBeachGuyover 6 years ago
Wow... I just read through all the comments on this story and I am shocked

I almost hate to point out how many ways those of you with such negative or venomous comments are showing your ignorance on the topic and/or are just being plain rude.

First of all lets get one term you people want to label the husband with out of the way right now because you simply could not be anymore incorrect in your use of it. Cuck or Cuckold, as many of you are casually throwing onto this husband, as a negative and one you seem to enjoy using looking down from your high horse. The husband in this story IS NOT A CUCKOLD NOR IS THIS STORY IN ANYWAY A CUCKOLD SITUATION. Cuckolding involves humiliation of the husband by his wife and possibly her lover. The wife may sleep with anyone she wants anytime she wants and might come home and make her husband "clean" the other mens cum out of her with his own tongue. The cuck husband would have zero say over his wife's partners.The wife might even make the husband perform all kinds of sex acts on her male love. The overall concept typically revolves around a wife who no longer has any respect for her husband, makes fun of his penis size and ability, and allows her lovers to disrespect her husband as well. The wives in these situations are typically depicted as "sluts" who allow themselves to be abused by HUGE dicked BULLS, they typically have little to no emotional attachment to and who do as they please to the wife. Now, as with any fetish, there are 100 variations but to be a Cuck in fantasy or reality this scenario I just described is the situation.

So for any of you wordsmiths who threw the word cuck at this story i would have to say you either: did not actually read the story, or have no real understanding of the meaning of the word cuck, or this you're some sort of troll. That last option would make me laugh the most. There is a huge difference between being a skilled, witty, troll and just a gigantic asshole.

Normally, I wouldn't give such foolishness by simpletons any credence but while were here, and you actually read this far without needing to lick a window, I;m going to teach you a new term. Stag & Vixen is a method of wife sharing that is surrounded in respect and worship of the wife. For the most part the husband and wife would choose her lover together. Everything about the event would be established beforehand. The husband might be present or might be at home. Either way the male with the husbands wife would be fully respectful to the wife, addressing her needs sexually, all while knowing he is little more than a sex toy being used in their marriage. The marriage itself is upheld as an important and valued element. After an encounter with another man the wife returns to her husband and he "reclaims" her through a sexual act that they share as a married couple. There is no humiliation from or to anyone in the situation. So for all you commenters that copied and pasted definitions out of the dictionary about what "love" and "marriage" mean wasted your time because Stags and Vixens and the husband and wife in this story love and trust each other in ways many people, CLEARLY, don't understand.

If you took the time to read this and think there is nothing different between a Stag and a Cuck relationship with their wives then you need to work on your comprehension skills.

I'm not knocking either side by the way. To each his own! But if you have to label the husband in this story he is a Stag.

Now, many of your are going to be awfully salty at this point and want to blast back at the mean guy who made you look silly and ignorant. And you will say something to the effect of a man's wife fucking another man under whatever circumstance is not for you, and/or is in some way disgusting to you, and/or maybe you feel entitled to "educate" me on what "god' thinks about this.

Let me help you all out here. I do not like bananas. I can't f-ing stand them. The smell, the texture, the flavor just all makes me want to puke. So guess what i do about that??? I DON"T EAT THEM!! Guess what I do when I see someone else, who likes bananas, eat one? I DO NOTHING!!

There is a fetish that is all to real that turns my stomach like no other. It's hard for me to believe it even exists. It's hard for me to think anyone in their right mind could even consider messing with it. But it turns out its a huge fetish that hundreds of thousands of people enjoy. It's called SCAT. Do you know how I handle SCAT in my own life since I don't like it?? Come on, I'll give you a hint, think about the banana. That's right I DON'T DO SCAT fetishes. And here's something that's going to absolutely blow your minds!! You know what else i DON"T DO with SCAT? I do NOT read SCAT stories. And I DO NOT put down people who do like it.

You may wonder where i learned these kinds of decent human skills many of you seem to be lacking. Well here you go, it was in a place called, KINDERGARTEN.

Oh, and on the god thing... look at the label on the shirt you are wearing. if you see a fraction.... don't give me what you think god's word is please.You'll just be embarrassing yourself.

Lastly, let me say that I am a mathematician. my writing couldn't touch this authors in anyway!! And the very last thing he needs is my defense. But my wife and i really enjoyed his story. We didn't enjoy the waste of time uneducated, incorrect, unwitty, or rude comments from many of you. How about instead of saying dumbsht about someone else's story you write one of your own!! Good luck to you peeps!!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Simply a great story.

This was not only fun to read, but a very erotic story. It was very believable. I can picture my wife reacting that way if I had asked her to do that. When we were a lot younger we both used to fantasize in bed together about fucking some of our other close friends or former lovers. We both never had better orgasms than when we were thinking about fucking others while furiously fucking each other. We never actually acted on those thoughts, but sharing them with each other was so much fun for us both. You don't always have to "experience" it to enjoy it, if you get my drift.

You are a terrific writer. Loved the dialog. Love your fertile brain.😊❤️ A 5.

JackallsJackallsover 6 years ago
Well done

Great to read. Reminds me of my all time favorite lw writer Bobfr. And that' s a biiiiig compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very romantic

Just in time for Valentines Day.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Great

It's a sensitive topic and given some of the reaction is a perfect reason why the tags should be listed at the top of each page.

One of the best SHARING stories here as the build up included rule setting some of the emotional ups and downs.

I was a bit dubious over the rule breaking, but once explained understood the reasons. A nice addition would have been her pausing everything and questioning her husband, ultimately I think she appreciated the touch, but it could have caused some serious issues. I have a friend who would do similar and to him it would be like helping to put up a shelf (helping out a friend because they have asked), just a lot more rewarding.

It seems that they both had to step in to stop the anal so I think it would have been a nice touch for everything to stop for a couple of minutes followed by the door opening and closing :)

CuriousBeachGuy has done a full treatise on cuckold and I agree with him, this definitely is NOT. However if you do not like the idea of sharing it is telegraphed in advance, toward the top of page 1.

Looking through the authors other offerings, I'm not sure there will be many I will like but entering with my eyes open, I will walk away without rating and maybe a little constructive comment.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Quite well written

This underlines for me the difference between "soft" and "hard" cuckolding. By my definition In hard cuckolding there is denial of sex for the husband, maybe a cage, probably humiliation, and most likely racial humiliation at that. Importantly, there is no reclaim or make-up sex in that kind; but in this story this is the "soft" kind, with participation by hubby and that all-important reclaim sex or make-up episode at the end. Personally I wouldn't ever do either! But there does seem to be a big difference between the two different kinds. I read a Matt Moreau story recently that was very much "hard" cuckolding, quite a different outcome and atmosphere all through.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
KNOWING TOO MUCH CAN BE DANGEROUS

and in some cases embarassing, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Hard or soft, cuckolds are subhuman males and their whorewives are trash

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
A written record should be kept

I cannot relate to the fantasy of having been fucked by men who know both her and her husband but her remaining unaware of most of her lovers' identities. Her desire for that knowledge may someday increase. It would be wise for him to place the list of names in a safe deposit box she could access in the event of his death. It would be a cruel fate for him to die in an accident thus potentially leaving her to worry and wonder forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack is one sick fuck, and she oh so easily became a gang bang slut. What she doesn't realize is that all the guys usually get together to fuck Jack. Hell, Dan even "loves" him, or at least loves his well used, always ready boy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very believable story - and erotic. My own experiences parallel this in some ways, making our married life fun and bringing us closer as a couple. Now in my eighties, we can both reflect of the fun times and the orgasms that we shared "all those years ago"...

Well written and SO plausible.

5-stars - and ignore the nay-sayers - they're possible just jealous!!

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

I only gave five stars because that's all they have. This was a very well written and human story. It was also hot as hell! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a beautiful love story the husband loved his wife so much that he helped stop a guy from f*cking her in her ass. The loving couple should have a wonderful life together, plus they'll have a nice story to tell the kids. Isn't love grand.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch195 months ago

Very believable story and one I so wished I could have persuaded my wife to try

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

First of all, this wasn't a cuck story. There was no humiliation, no disrespect, and the husband was in complete control at all times. This was his fantasy, completely set up by him that she fully agreed to, This was a gangbang and the fact that she didn't know who most of the men were made it even more erotic. They never tried to do it again or engage in that kind of lifestyle. Fantasy fulfilled ...5 Stars..

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I LOVE your story! Your writing is excellent, and the tale is elegantly believable. Interesting because it's not something I'm especially interested in, but a part of me would like my lover to experience what Karen did - hands all over and completely immersed! Thanks much for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous