All Comments on 'Not Letting Go Ch. 01'

by WokeUpOneDay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
john1946john1946almost 7 years ago
I like it

Got to get past the first few words,then it becomes great. Well developed and a fun read. I can see many opportunities here. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
can yu make it a series?

This was great, and can you please make it a a series? Please more sex dialogues in the stories! Get the wife and her new lover into swinging parties now?

WokeUpOneDayWokeUpOneDayalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Linda wants more

I will some day continue this story. Linda, if you're reading this and want to know more include your email address the next time you message me!

=====

Please please we need more of this story; this is fantastic, and if you can now get the story going, where the wife is turned into a real swinger, and more sex dialogues, that would be great. this was one of your best.

thanks, linda

=====

Please we need the continuation of the story "not letting go"; one of the very very best; can you let us know if you are continuing this?

thanks so much for our stories. They are the best I have read here

Linda

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much sex

I found this to be too much sex and not enough story. You can only describe so much sex before it becomes redundant. Loved some of your other stories but this one was too much!!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
Please don’t let the story die

There are so many arcs for the story to explore. For example the company picnic when Jim turns up with both women. Another might be Monica at the hospital for childbirth with both of them. Another might be Monica changing her surname to recognise their union.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWokeUpOneDay@WokeUpOneDay
If you're eager to read the chapters of My Blue Pill that I have written and have not finished editing, I'd love to hear from you. That goes for dozens other unreleased stories that I've written. Message me. I'd love to hear from you and break the cycle of lonely writing.