Not Like This Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't too late for me to go over, and take my wife out of there. My thoughts ricocheted and bounced in my head in all directions at once. It's hard to describe the desire to see your loved one happy, truly happy, even if it's by the hand (of other body part) of another. I don't know what type of parallel could be used to explain.

Over the next hour, my wife drank a little (not too much), and talked, more and more casually, and then finally laughing along with Nathan and her other neighbors. It was the laughter that broke the tension in me. I was afraid of what I was pushing her into, but she seemed at ease now.

Hands were getting a bit, by bit 'familiar' with my wife. Nathan worked towards eventually rubbing her thighs. Others might casually caress her bare shoulders as they passed and said hello. Her neighbor asked and was permitted to play with her long hair, of which he complimented profusely.

The humor became more adult, as the laughter seemed to be about Ruby's wardrobe. They all shared a raucous guffaw, even the bartender, when Ruby gave her tit's a shake for everyone.

I must have missed the connecting thread, the lead in. One moment I was looking at the day's sports highlights, and then Nathan was kissing Ruby. Again, for the second time that day, I felt the Earth screech to a halt. They were kissing on the lips!

After they lips separated, they held eye contact for awhile, then added knowing smiles.

Nathan wanted more, moving his face toward her. Ruby moved her hair, turned her head slightly, offering her neck to him. She was looking at me while he kissed, licked, and nibbled her neck...from shoulder to up behind her ear.

It was no casual look. She was reading my face from across the bar. Like a language only the two of us knew. My excitement. Everything was on my face. The terrible and terrific sexual pressure within me. My love for her, and hers in return. We conversed as effectively as if we had telepathy.

Ten minutes later, my phone signaled an incoming text message.

"He wants to take me with him now."

I stared at the words.

A few moments later, during a casual toss of her hair, our eyes met.

Ok.

A settling of the tab later, and the two of them were walking towards me. His arm firmly around Ruby. She seemed comfortable, but she still didn't have walking in those shoes figured out.

"Hey Man! Joe...right?"

"Yes."

"Thanks for introducing me to Ruby! She is amazing! Tell you what, she's going to leave with me. Right baby?" Nathan then kissed her ear and side of her face.

"That's right, Nat baby. I'm leaving with you." She was staring at me, her words dripping with spicy sauce. Her smile was like honey pouring onto my soul. She was reading my face, and I hers.

She wanted Nat. I knew with every certainty she wanted him. I glanced at the hem of her dress, expecting her pussy fluids to be running down the inside of both thighs.

She could see the exquisite effects of her behavior on me. She hungrily kissed his lips in front of me.

"Oh Nat, how are we even going to make it to your place?" She said. For my benefit. To stoke the fires within me.

They walked out the door. They got in his car. The car headlights speared into the darkness. They pulled away and drove into the night.

12