Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word I led her upstairs, into her bedroom. She immediately posed for the cuffs, but I said I was already up so they were not needed for foreplay.

"Then how about we start doggie, I will settle to my belly after a bit," she said.

"Why doggie?"

"I... I want to imagine you in my mouth."

"Not an option without a spider-gag," I said. I knew some chicas that had tasted blood with "fresh sausage" when a man tried to force oral! Unaided oral sex needed trust or an immediate known mortal threat, and that was just not going to happen here.

She gasped in eager surprise. "Do you have a spider-gag?"

"Yes, but it is not going to happen tonight. Not with the bag. Now, if you want it doggie..."

She virtually leapt up into position. Then she stretched her limbs out, writhed a bit, and did this 'wave' thing undulating her body a few times, both up-and-down plus a side-to-side thing. It was VERY hot, it made every woman I had seen in that pose look like a frigid poodle by comparison, while she was a sexy and eager 'out-of-control with lust' bitch.

There was no sense in waiting, I put it into her. Entry was s m o o t h!

It felt like I was going into a divine perfect fuckhole, tight but yielding, filled with warm butter. I almost cried spontaneously, it was so good. How could I even think to turn this prize free?

Then she started to move, inside and out, so it got a lot better. Uncuffed, she had complete freedom of movement and she used it so she felt like her pussy was mounted on a complete three-dimensional set of air-bearings. They were moving her perfectly for my benefit, spreading the sensation along the length of my cock. From the sounds she was making I came to believe they were also doing the job for her, possibly faster and more effectively.

For my part I kept a slow, steady stroking motion. Because of the change in the angle as she moved, I was moving from the top to the bottom of her opening with each stroke; I have been told more than once that doing so creates the good feeling often associated with an oversized cock, but without the problems of excess size. I was also bouncing my balls against her, her slit was open enough that contact took place inside the slit, near her clit where the nerves start to converge. She told me the next day that eventually - past the halfway point but before the end - that was the major stimulation for her.

This was a quickie, I was wound up from watching her poses plus she was just purely hot. Her being sloppy felt extra good. I would cum soon but I wanted her to get off first. A finger in the ass often works, and indeed it did here. I used my thumb, which was wider than she expected. I loaded it up with the dripping cum from our earlier fuck, so it went in easy. The move shocked her, but in a real good way. Her body arched in response. It was a very effective trigger to flip her switch. She had a wonderful climax, I used my thumb and my cock together, to help her get off and stretch her climax the last little bit.

She had to take a break after that to get her breath back. She held herself in position, on all fours, with me inside her pussy holding me tight as she caught her air. To some extent the bag was the problem, she was working pretty hard and the bag is not like breathing in the open.

When she was ready I told her to flatten herself, it was time for me to use her pussy to get off. I especially wanted her relaxed when I came, I wanted her to feel every bit as I exploded inside her body. She could not really move except to rock her hips, so I whispered sweet nothings in her ear. I told her how hot she was to look at, and to handle, and to stick my cock into. I got the most reaction when I said that it would be nice to knock her up; if she lived she might as well get "something special" out of it.

"My bastard can nurse on your tits until he is six years old, and you can remember me each day when he does," I whispered. Those words got her a little crazy.

I confess that those words got to me also. I busted my nuts soon after I said them. It put my head in a strange place as I spasmed in her. Could I really do that to any woman? To Gracie? What would it mean about my life and what I did with it? Not to mention the difficulty getting her from being my captive, to where I would meet her someplace in the world and trust her not to turn me in.

Cosmo would tell you I have extreme trust issues. He would be dead right.

We both felt every bit of it as I gave up my climax. She was relaxed, laying there after what I said; she claimed that the words had her focused completely on her pussy. I was right there, feeling my cock jet again and again inside of her, enjoying every little quiver as she helped. I can't say she was completely still, her body reacted inside and her mind was tripping because of those baby ideas. Death and life just a few hours apart was heady stuff. As for me, I just wanted to hold her close, both while it was filling her, and for a period afterwards.

That is purely not like me but this time I indulged myself.

When the moment was over I got up, kissed her gorgeous butt, kissed it again, and left. She knew where stuff was, including the scissors, and I could not give her any complicated orders. "Just be in the bag by 7:30. Tomorrow I am going to fuck that tight willing little ass of yours like you will not believe."

She held her butt open and wiggled it as I left the room.

-

Part 2 will continue as Gracie hangs at the Fort.