Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the conflict would drive up the street price of cocaine... which the Sharks probably had stockpiled! That was the end game.

This all needed spies the Sharks could trust, and right now they were not sure about their 49 spy or their Aztex spy or their King spy, or even Darnel, because his plan had not worked during his shift. So they were going to step back.

Also, after the warehouse late hit Saturday, the Kings needed product to sell. The Aztexs took the King's product, but attacking them was suicide. Who was holding that they could attack? As it happened, as an occasional spot supplier in this market, I knew. I called the Vudu Skulls on one of my throwaways and left a text message for their warlord. "Knife333 says B.Kings coming for powder." Somebody would get a bad surprise, and some sold-out Kings would have even more reason to doubt their Shark masters.

All because Gracie went to party with some guys she did not know. Well, if they had not gotten Gracie, they would have gotten somebody else. If that somebody had been less attractive and civil, I likely would have made a different decision Friday night in the basement, and the cops would have found more bodies, and there were a whole bunch of intel I would have missed until it was too late, because Gracie's main intel - Diamond Darnel of the Shark's had his hand in this - was the gold mine.

Speaking of Darnel, he wanted to know what happened Friday night. He knew at least one person left the basement, but who? What did he know about me? If I missed a camera it really told him nothing, as I wore a ski-mask. It occurred to me that all he knew was the plate number of the Crown Vic that was parked near the basement Friday night. What would I do if that was all I knew? I would try to spot them on the street, and then, if I was desperate, I would use a fake police to do a pull-over with a snatch and grab, in an area that didn't see much LAPD traffic. I knew places like that, so it looked like Vicky was staying put until I needed some bait for a trap.

If I had followed my normal route for patrol on Friday, then I might be dead too. Disturbing. I sometimes wondered if I devoted too much time and energy and focus to avoiding official notice; maybe I should spend more time on worries about other gangs? But then I recalled the old quote, about the police being the biggest gang in town, and suddenly my low-profile behavior made sense.

I had set my play into motion, and that was all I could do at that end. Time to make Gracie and me happy.

Just then my timer went off, I had to apply the glue in 10 minutes. Just in time.

-

Chapter 14 Goggles and the Horse

I told Gracie I had a nice surprise for her extreme hotness; after moving some furniture she was to put on the bag but not tape it. When she was ready I came in wearing a full face mask and what I called my KKK gown (really they are just a baggy old white haz-mat outfit) to conceal my body height and weight. When I was ready I explained what I was going to do. I told her to close her eyes and keep them closed. I removed the bag and fitted her with the modified diving goggles I had bought. The lens were pitch black and the valves were glued open. Once they were fitted I applied the superglue and bingo, no slippage possible.

Gracie could open her eyes.

I explained that for the next 48 hours she was going to be blind, so I would feed her and help her with things. She could shower and sleep, the glue was medical and intended for such things. She had been here long enough to know her way around, including the bathroom. When time was up the goggles would come off and she was back in the bag.

Next I explained that if I let her go, I expected her to tell somebody about what happened - all she knew. Expecting anybody to keep such a secret was foolish. I said it was up to her, but that she might as well be honest and forthcoming, starting with a lawyer she could trust. We both knew who I meant. It was my job to make sure she could not harm me in that telling.

However, whoever she told, she had to keep the goggles as a secret. (Actually, the issue was the tricked-out glue. I did not say to keep the glue a secret, it would come out only as a follow up if the goggles were mentioned.) That included the cops, any PI, her lawyer, and, "especially Mark." She had to say she was always in the bag when I was with her. I said it was a trigger, if she told anybody I would find out and I would be forced to regret letting her go. I would not like that. She would like it less. "It is something I have to do... it is my nature," I explained. She understood.

"Why would you want to go this route?" she asked pointing at the glasses, asking about the time I would have to devote to her. "It will require more of your time and attention, including things that are kind of menial and not much fun," she asked. "You are clearly rich and powerful, it seems inconsistent."

Well, there was only one answer to that question.

She was now blind so I took off my mask and haz-mat outfit, took her in my arms, and kissed her long, deep and very passionately. For a long time. She caught on fast and was very good at kissing back. She was a wet dream to hold in my arms naked, and once she caught on she responded like it was a very naughty dream for her. I do not believe she was insincere in that kiss, or any caress, all of which felt real. After about five minutes I let her go and said, a little bit breathless, "I have things I want. I take them. The goggles were part of this heist. Does that answer your question?"

"Wow!" was her response. "Does this mean after..."

I cut her off. "It means I wanted to kiss you, my lips on yours. I knew I would enjoy it, so I was greedy like a child for that kiss. I made a choice and did a work-around to get it because I could. It is another part of sex to me, a part of your body that was denied to me. No more than that. Do not get your hopes up, it says nothing about when or how you leave."

"If you say so." Maybe she could read kisses. But since I am a psychopath - according to three now-dead expert doctors - I was sure there was nothing to read. I reminded her of that.

Then I said it was time for more play with the fun furniture downstairs. "Time to ride the horse."

"I am not big on large animals," she said. Silly girl.

"You have not tried my horse."

-

My third big item of sex-furniture is called the "sex-horse" and it looks somewhat like the traditional saw-horse that carpenters use. There is a central beam, and at each end there was two legs set at an angle, forming an inverted "V." In this case there were some obvious differences between my sex-horse and the traditional saw-horse. First, a saw-horse is usually unfinished 2x4s, where my sex-horse was polished wood and shining steel. Second, my sex-horse was much bigger, the adjustable legs placed the central beam about 4 feet off the ground plus the central beam itself was over 6 feet long and was two feet wide instead of two inches for the center one-third of it's length. Third, the legs on the 'sex end' were drilled for foot rests. Four, at the juncture of the legs and the central beam, on the very end of the 'sex end' mounted at an angle, there was a socket holding a positioning toy that looked like a unholy mating of a 'ball' butt plug and a chrome ball trailer hitch for a car, only it was rather smaller than a real ball trailer hitch. It was set on an angle that could be adjusted. There were a number of toys that fit that socket, some very realistic and some abstract, intended to make riding the horse more fun for somebody. I could also fit a wand-type vibrator to the toys.

The angle of the legs, in and out, could be adjusted as needed. There were two other pieces of the arrangement, 1) a large stable platform or false floor that was at the 'sex end' which could be adjusted to accommodate the height needed by a person standing on it, and 2) an overhead powered winch arrangement, with a handle (like some hospital beds) to hang on to for mounting or dismounting the horse, and to help balance in between, when the fun was happening.

A woman was lifted up by holding on to (or being attached to) the handle for the overhead winch. She was then lowered onto the 'sex end' of the horse, with her feet going to the foot rests. If she was positioned facing the central beam, with the toy in her pussy, somebody standing at the end of the sex-horse could fuck her ass. Alternatively, if she faced the 'sex end' of the horse and took the toy in her ass, a person standing there could use her pussy. (That was my plan.) Either way it was something like a DP for the woman, but without having to serve refreshments to the guest cocks. If desired a woman could be mounted on the toy and left alone, perhaps with the vibrator working, or she could be handled and molested by any number of friendly folks. The wider section of the central beam meant she could lay down on the horse, face up or face down as desired, for play. I imagine that a man could be mounted on the toy also, if one was so inclined. Because of the remote controls, it could also be used by a guy or girl on their own. It was very flexible.

I did not bore Gracie with choices. I picked out a small hard rubber anal fitting which would work for her, not too big but enough to grip and work with. I lubed her butthole with quality lube, then had her put on dowel gloves like gymnasts use on the high bar, only on these the grip locked her grasp to the winch handle. I used the winch to raise her a few inches so I could place her facing the 'sex end' of the horse, settling her with the anal plug inside her lovely butt.

Because the foot pegs of the horse were set "behind" the butt plug, the Gracie had to hold on to the winch handle for balance, and her wonderful body was arched delightfully when viewed in profile. Artistically, sort of like a woman carved on to the front of an old-time sailing ship; except the legs were spread and it was her pussy that drew the eye. Even the goggles added a 'pop art' touch. Holding on the the handle above her head kept her balance, but her arched positions put her pussy "out there" in mid-air, beyond the end of the beam. It was the best position for me to fuck that I have ever known.

I stood cock-to-pussy with her and adjusted my platform to the right height. Unlike the X-cross and the tension table, her body was under no great extra strain, she was supported by her legs and could shift her position slightly as needed with arms and legs; she had enough mobility that she could move with me. Her gloves were attached to the winch handle overhead, but they bore almost no weight; that just meant she looked extra good to me and her arms were not in my way, so I could do anything I wanted with her very tempting breasts, that were hanging like pert sex fruits supporting her berry nipples on her chest.

Still, the best part of the view was her hairless, open and exposed, begging for fucking pussy. That inverted "V" of an open pussy is the most erotic and inspiring thing I can see; the sight of her like this reached down my spine to caress my balls perfectly, and holds my prostrate like an angel's hand. Gracie was beautiful, and posed like she was the view was almost enough to get me off from just looking. It was outstanding, for whatever I wanted to do to her. What did I want to do with her? That was easy, I wanted to pleasure her in every way my body could.

I took some pictures. But I really am a greedy child, and I was hard as a rock, so I did not make myself wait too long.

Her pussy, which was really juicy, was a dream to enter like that. She said something similar. Then I wrapped my arms around her and our lips met, and that made her a lot more excited to be fucked. She felt so good in my arms, her slim, warm, curvy body, her big wonderful breasts, her magnificent ass, all presented so available to my hands. With my tongue fucking into her mouth she was effectively airtight without having a crowd scene. She got that immediately, really falling into the mood of being totally, lovingly used by me. I call it "affectionate bondage."

She called it paradise.

Using my hands and my lips, I enjoyed her body. With her arms up her armpits were completely exposed so I could caress her in one smooth motion from her elbows to her knees. I could also use my tongue on her armpits, and for an American girl there is no greater taboo of her body. "Shock and surprise" are insufficient for what that deliberate act did to her as inhibitions were shredded and her eyes were opened to other paths. She was quite willing, but a little bit of that goes a long way. Still, it showed her that with me there were no limits, no inhibitions, no fucking rules. That thought came back later and it licked ass.

Her first climax came while I was getting a little bit rough with the breast/nipple play, using a hand on one and my lips on the other, with some very careful application of teeth. Plus my cock was working her pussy. As she came her muscles contracted hard on both front and back holes for a mind-blowing climax. She said it was all more than perfect, more than she ever dreamed it could be. It felt pretty fucking good to me too.

After that I also lent a finger to her clit, which was very exposed by her position. It was so tempting I had to do more, it begged for more! So I took my cock out of her, adjusted the platform I was on, then got on my knees to give her a very complete clit-licking. The "little man" was standing up enough, was big enough and the angle was good, so I could suck her clit like it was a mini-cock! However, that was super intense for her so after a good long taste I put that off for later. Then came a quick tour of her body before I went back to the original position and returned to the old in-out in her wonderful pussy with a side-order of deep kissing and roaming hands. A few times I grasped the winch handle with her, it made us more connected as we moved fucking together like that.

Helpless, under no strain, and being pleasured every way I could while she was positioned perfectly for it, Gracie went crazy with pleasure. We moved together in passion, when I was inside her pussy muscles were going non-stop. Once she got going on my cock after I stuck it back in she had climax after climax. She was running under 5 minutes between orgasms, and I had her like that for more than 45 minutes before her pussy muscles insisted that I deliver my load of cum to her pussy. All the build up I had experienced (thank you, Abril) made it a monster climax for me, I felt like she was magic sucking the entire load out of my balls, and more from the next load too. When it was over she was exhausted, and blissed out, almost like she was drunk with pleasure.

Release was easy, her arms were still attached above so I used the winch to lift her the inch or two off the butt plug, then adjusted the platform so she could stand on it with my help. I removed her gloves then carried her to her bed where I joined her. I did not feel the need to restrain her, because she could not see and could not remove the superglued goggles. Also, she was beat. It was five minutes before she had the strength to talk.

"Oh my goodness, that was soooo fucking good. It was very nice, very loving," she said as she rested in my arms, on the edge of sleep. "You liked it too, I could tell. Maybe you have given more thought to our previous conversation?"

"I am glad you enjoyed it, really. But why do women spoil things by talking? Why don't you sleep, regain your strength and we will play more later."

"You spoke of the long-term... Okay, my bad. One practical question then. How much time do you have today?"

"Enough time to enjoy draining my balls in your holes until all I can cum is air."

"OH GOODY!" she squealed. "Lucky me. You know, I am really lucky you found me."

"Yes, you are," I said. She giggled.

After that we slept for about an hour.

-

Chapter 15. Good Loving

When I woke up I was hard again, she had her hand on my cock and was carefully working it. Giving her a chance to hurt me was my bad. I was hard so I immediately put her on her back and took her again, slipping my cock into her sweet, slippery cum-filled pussy as my tongue went deep into her mouth while I held her hands over her head like they were attached to the winch handle again. I liked it a lot, but she liked it more. I kept my hip movements small, I did not want to get rushed although she felt very good and I was tempted to cut loose. Her hip movements matched mine, this was the first time I gave her some control of the pace. She responded wonderfully. She was also kissing me back, almost being the aggressor with her tongue working its way into my mouth and showing me some real fucking affection.

At her suggestion we turned over while connected, so she was on top. Instead of her sitting up we held each other close. Tight. Loving as we fucked very slowly.

With her on top she was able to move her pussy so my cock rubbed her clit more, winding her up. I let her take the lead so she was essentially fucking me. But I had to say, "Just to be clear, like I said earlier, I am raping you, you know that, don't you? There can be no doubt!"

Her answer was the old line (Note to reader: say it aloud), "Stop... don't... stop that... please don't... stop... please... oh don't... stop... oh please, don't stop... oh please... yes!"

She delivered it well, then dove back into the kiss with a little shared giggle.

With her on top my hands had nothing to do, so they went naturally to her tits. Yet again I was struck with just how good they were to hold and to squeeze and to twist the nipples while my palms held each mass by itself. I broke the kiss and wiggled my tongue, she understood the noises so she fed her nipples to me. Working diligently I turned the soft nips into amazing protruding nubbins. But it was really a short time before we had to tongue-dance some more.

I turned us back over so I was on top and we both felt the urge to pick up the pace. The climax came easily, together for both of us, we didn't use any tricks to rush it and we didn't hold back to stretch it, we just both found ourselves naturally wanting to get off together, sharing the gift that kept the race alive - and bound couples for life. It was no work at all to keep things in synch as the passion grew until finally she locked her legs around my hips, her arms around my body, and together we let passion bloom for both of us at the same driving, striving, reaching and loving moment when I drove my cock deep into her core and she drove her tongue into me.

We must have spent over a minute at the peak, wordlessly sharing our intense feelings on each other. Then it was over.

I forced myself to collapse next to her instead of settling on top of her - I know women like that, I was close to twice her weight. She immediately rested her head on my chest. We panted as we both paid off our oxygen debt. I thought about eating the creampie, just to wring her out again, but I said to myself, "next time." Then I drifted towards sleep again.

Fuck, I really wanted to live this way. Maybe I could retire early - like tomorrow. I would call my banker, who looked a lot like my Grandfather. Well, maybe I would wait a few decades, Grandfather was not big on his "golden child," his sole heir retiring early.

Just before I went under I heard her whisper, "If I can't have you after Wednesday, I think I wish you would kill me at a moment like the one we just had... please?"

She meant it. I wonder if she realized I would have to kill her ex-lover/ex-step-father Mark also.

-

I did not let myself fall completely asleep. Instead, after about 15 minutes I removed myself from the bed and made us some lunch. When I returned the aroma of hot food and coffee roused her. I led her over to the the table, she was able to feed herself with just a few instructions. While we ate we talked.