Not Quite a White Knight Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what you are saying that your abductors only got your fake name, no credit card and no phone. Still, they might trace you through the store camera, but it would take an effort and pull. Plus, your car is still in the lot. At that mall I know they track the plates entering and leaving, allowing the car seven days... they say it encourages hookups which is good for business. Plus it is cheaper."

"Yeah, I had heard that too. So yes, that is all the black guys got."

"Fancy a ride? You won't see much, but I would prefer to have you along for any questions."

"Sure... uh, clothes?"

I had something - a painter's outfit complete with large hat. As long as she could not see it, she was okay. I explained the vehicle was a small extended-cab pickup and that she would be locked in the tiny back seat where she could not be seen easily. If cops stopped us the goggles were for an eye injury and she had no ID on her, it never hurts to have an answer ready. I was driving her because I had to go out to do recon on her car and I might have more questions. Plus, she was nice to be with.

It was a quick drive to the mall on a Sunday. My main concerns were cameras and the location of her car. They had cameras at the entrance/exit and at each end of each aisle, plus good coverage near the doors. But there was nothing focused on individual spots. Her car was still there, untouched. It was in a corner slot, outside of camera view, so Darnel couldn't back up the tapes to see her get out. I also spotted where I could make the drop. Less than an hour later we were back at the Fort. No stops, no hassle, but she clearly appreciated getting out of the house even if she was sitting on the floor in a back seat that was cruel to put a child into.

It gave her time to chatter at me. Since I was driving, I was not expected to chatter back. So good all around.

When we got back my fun systems were back on line - she played with "Little Zero" while I took off her coverall - so I asked her what she wanted. I said all choices were on the table.

What she said she wanted started with romantic sex in bed, except she was too wound up for that. So we got naked, rinsed off, and did a whole lot of positions in bed. It started with missionary but then in no particular order went through cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, woman flat on top, doggy, side entry, spoons, and finally we finished with me on top of her from behind. That really is the best as long as she is in goggles, she has such a great body that she looks and feels so good that way. She liked the feeling of me fucking her pussy from the back, especially when I climaxed. It was a lot of fun, but she didn't get off because we kept switching positions. So I flipped her on her back and did the creampie thing to get her over. That took less than 5 minutes.

She never thought I would do that, when I did without warning she got a little crazy. To her it felt a lot better than she thought it would, and really, I did not get much of the pie filling before she got off. Well, she did not have to have just one, I kept eating till I was sated. She kept the cream flowing. By the end she was a limp rag.

Afterwards she said that, when we met again, she would prefer to see my face always, because I wasn't "ugh-ugly like those black guys."

I said that actually I was so handsome she would never let me get behind her. I said right away that I liked her face and tits, so being face-to-face was hardly a hardship for me. But still, her bottom and back were real nice - nicer than the face and tits of my other girlfriends - and would be hard to give up. For now, I could see more of her face, but the damn goggles were reflective and seeing my own face was distracting. She laughed openly at that - her first sincere laugh in my company without any trace of the tension edge to it. That just meant she was falling harder for me.

Good thing I was heartless or it would be hard to let her go.

That must have flipped some sort of mental switch because then she got serious and wanted to talk about my other girlfriends.

I proved that I didn't have any. "What girl would have me if I was away from her so much... on a weekend besides? Not a single phone call! American girls can't live like that."

She got real cheerful since that made perfect sense. No woman in LA, especially a hot one, would tolerate such treatment.

Next we had to discuss practical aspects of her meeting Wednesday with Mark. She would need clothes, stylish lunch clothes, which meant either going home after a Tuesday release, or spending an hour in a mall after a Wednesday morning release. I had thought about her just stopping at her house, picking up clothes, then spending the night at a hotel, but her lack of credit cards killed that idea. I said she should not be alone in her house, it was unlikely but it could be watched by folks who meant her harm. She slipped into 'spoiled teenager mode' (because she was relaxed now) and started to argue, but I chilled her out with two words. "Dry ice." When I said that she got very quiet and hugged me. Even a 1% chance of that was too much.

Gracie purely hated her Mom, but she would not even wish that on her.

She sat a minute then said, "You have been so very good to me, making me forget the bad things. I admit that I want to be childish, to have freedom to do anything I want. Plus, part of me says I should try to get away from you, to be sure you don't... well... change your mind. Or you could be fibbing, something tells me you are good at that. But maybe I don't need to leave Tuesday. Is one more night with you is okay?"

She was on the edge of tears, so I said that yes, she could stay. I would release her Wednesday morning. She could be sure of it. I proved it. "Otherwise I never would have taken the risk of our little drive in the truck." Since actions speak louder than words that told her I was not fibbing. Which brought another emotional release. I took her in my arms, because I know that is what people do, and the waterworks started. I let it run it's course. When it was over I had something else to say.

"This is important, you can't go home and you can't use the mall where your car is. You will be wearing something you will need to replace before you go shopping for a lunch outfit. As soon as you are in your car, drive someplace else, quick and unstylish, get just enough clothes to wear. Then go to a place a man would not shop, but where you have an account. Dress and do the makeup there before you leave. Then do not leave your car until you are at the place where you are going to meet Mark. You have not told me where that is, and you shouldn't. The guy who picked you up Friday and his gang do not know what happened and it is driving him from his normal insane to truly demented, he will do rash things. He really wants to talk to you about it in a bad way, then he wants to make sure you don't talk to anybody else about it. He has long arms, but you are safe for a day with Mark. But until Mark is involved, not even the cops are safe."

She took my warning to heart.

Rather than leave her sitting alone in her room I took her to the kitchen with me - in the regular part of the house with a window that showed the garden and the fence, but nothing else to say where the house is and she could not see anyway. There we talked and drank wine while I made us a meal. It was a big meal (imagine lasagna done as a spanish dish, plus there was wine) so after dinner we both wanted to lay down for a bit, back in her bed.

An hour later I wanted her again. She said that a man cooking for her got her wet, and she showed me. She insisted I taste it, calling herself my dessert. We started on the bed, but I really wanted her to ride the horse again, like before. As soon as I said it she said she wanted the same thing, but that this was too nice to disturb, until now. We got up and when downstairs again. I could tell she had a request but she also wanted to please me with whatever I wanted. I had an idea, but once we came down the stairs I decided to make a change.

I told her, "I want you like I had you before, but I want you in the rain."

She giggled at the idea. "You know it never rains in California. I seem to recall hearing that. Have you got some way to conjure...?"

"Arrange, conjure, whatever. I will make it so! Have a seat, this may take a bit of muscle." I put her in a chair. If I placed the horse right and did not use anything electronic after it was wet it looked like it would be okay. The horse was grounded and all that, to California safety codes. So I moved the horse (the winch and platform are attached, and it is all on retractable wheels) under the rain shower head. It took some work, the wheels were not powered and the thing had some weight (800 lb.) so I was sweating when I was done.

When she felt how sweaty I was Gracie wanted to lick my chest.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Muscles. Nipples. Male pheromones. Worship. Because I am a spoiled child who wants what I want. Besides, you lick my chest enough, for our mutual pleasure."

"It is not quite the same. You have interesting terrain. Mountains topped by amazing nipples. Where I..."

"Pretty please? I'll let you have your way with me." She posed, presenting her pussy very attractively, like she had a choice.

Well, as long as she put it that way.

Then it hit me; I realized she had gotten happy, feisty and fun, like a girlfriend instead of a needy child, a real pleasure since I told her I would let her go. "Okay, but it stops when it gets gross."

"Gross? GROSS! Are you kidding? Just how, exactly, can it get gross between us? This I gotta hear. We both had tongues up VERY naughty places, INSIDE! We both licked and LIKED it! I got off on it twice! We got past 'gross' some time ago." Then she began licking on me.

I have to admit it was kind of nice being worshiped. She wanted my arms up so I complied.

I expected kitten licks, and there were some of those, but more were long, slow savoring licks. She was really having fun so I indulged her.

After the chest and lots of play with both nipples (she said "I have never had these this way... boy or girl,") she moved to the side and ventured into an armpit (well, I had done her there) enough to learn I shaved there (a loving habit from my aunt). She got the idea she should move on, so she went down. She spent a lot of time at my navel, but made no attempt to go farther. Then she moved up, skipping my neck (a good move) but spending a very loving time caressing my cheeks, lips and forehead with her tongue. That was kitten licks. It seduced me, it was something I got into right away, relaxing me so I let her do for a little too long.

I realized when she was done that she could estimate my height and weight, hair length and a few other things about me. I wondered if that was her intention. Well, it was something I had allowed, and I could let it pass. I moved to get her mounted on the horse.

She did rub her bottom and ask for a smaller butt toy. That was no problem, I had plenty of variety. I fitted it, then got her in the gloves and connected to the winch. Once she was on the horse and everything was adjusted I indulged myself and took her. Her pussy was running like a faucet, maybe the licking paid off. There was no way she could fake that, it was so good to slip my cock in and let it soak as her pussy muscles went crazy, hugging me hard as we kissed. In moments she had a climax just from that, plus her improved mood. Maybe the licking turned her on too. After a moment I returned the passion, taking her tighter in my arms and her lips more forcefully in a bruising kiss, perhaps the most emotional I had ever given. She gave it right back with equal or more passion, there was no way that she was not in love with me. Because of how my mind works, I had to wonder if it would last while we were parted. It would be a month at least, and it could be 6 months, or, given the current situation and my life, forever. Why did I do this to myself? Maybe it was love, or maybe I was just in lust with her body. There was a time to think and there was a time to enjoy the moment of a warm, loving woman in my arms and around my cock. Fuck, I was living the dream at this moment. So I lived and stopped the thinking.

Do you recall "Flashdance" when the bucket of water falls on the girl in the chair as part of her dance? As the passion lulled I hit the switch. First came an instant of warm deluge like the bucket soaking Gracie, then came the gentle rain. Her musical laugh as we kissed was worth a lot. Fucking her as her body reacted with delight, followed by our continued fucking in a light warm rain, with me licking the drops of water off her nipples only to have more show up, taking a drop from the tip of her nose, her cheeks, her chin, her tongue which she stuck out, these were all pure delights. Feeling her freely give me pure love every moment, that was powerful.

I have known seduction by some very skilled women. Some fooled me for a short time, the male body responds with chemicals that override reasoning and the body cannot forget, no matter what the brain says. Especially when strong drink has clouded the brain. But those past feelings were nothing like this. Maybe I could never forget who or what I was, but for a time that 'me' was a very small presence in my mind, the rest of my mind was loving in paradise.

It came to me then, a whole plan in a moment, it just popped into my brain.

Gracie must go to Detroit, to the protection of my aunt who raised me as a mother would. The Sharks had contacts in some other coastal cities, but due to a past gang war their colors were dead meat in Detroit and the rest of flyover country. She could live a life with safety and more freedom than she could have in LA. Outside of a mountain village, where the travel would expose her and she really would not fit in, that was her only real safety until I had turned or destroyed the Sharks who brought us together.

Our fun switched back to passion, and hard fucking in the warm rain. It felt very good for both of us. Then I recalled my earlier move, licking and sucking her clit here on the horse. That seemed like a real fun idea, so I got down on my knees and treated her clit like I might treat a man. I did not want to adjust the platform in the rain, so I grabbed a cushion and made that work.

Her clit was very receptive to being licked and sucked and pleasured like a little cock. Her reaction to my doing so was overwhelming. "Too much, too much!" she said. I adjusted. "Too little?" she said meekly. I adjusted again.

"Fuck, that is perfect! Keep doing that. Oh yes... oh... ohoh... yes... Oh OH OHHHH!" she cried. Her body rocked hard enough that the whole structure shook. I didn't back off. She rocked harder. Then she did something else. We were still in the rain of the shower, but she added her own liquid to the flow.

She squirted again, for the second time ever. She made noises, inarticulate but very, very happy noises.

Well, it has happened with her earlier, I take it as a compliment. It was female liquid, but it was more like pussy juices, it tasted of sex and was intoxicating to get, and for her to give.

This time she knew she was squirting, and she was open to it.

I kept up what I was doing. My actions spoke louder than anything I could say, so she let me wind her up again, and let me take her up and then over a higher peak with my lips and tongue.

When she was finished I stood and put my cock into her. "You squirted again. Feel free to do so anytime you feel like it." Then I started to hammer away with my hips while I locked our mouths in a deep kiss. It seemed only fair to give her a taste of the best pussy I could recall. As she tasted my tongue I thought of another issue we might face getting back together, and a possible solution.

Then I realized that, if she was in Detroit, a lot of things - like seeing each other - were much, much easier.

She had another climax while I fucked like that, but I could tell that the energy cost to her was almost too much after all the emotion, when it was over she sort of fell off the cliff. She was still well supported, she wasn't about to collapse or anything, but for this her enjoyment was done. So I cut the water, released the winch brake, and lifted her off the horse. A few minutes later she was able to make her way up the stairs with me. I used a towel to dry her off and put her in bed. I said that I was not done with her, I was sure I had another shot left. But for the next few hours I had some things to check. I would rejoin her later.

Over the next few hours I made some more phone calls with the sat phone, did some checking of public records, then I finished the release device.

-

Chapter 18. Good Night

It was four hours later when I crawled into her bed with cheese and crackers and wine and pain medicine. She ate the foods, drank the wine, and took the pills I gave her. I did show her where more food and medicine was stored. I also showed her, by touch, how to use the intercom to reach cousin next door.

One problem with the goggles was going to be boredom, as she could not read anything. I gave her an ipod with some audio books on it, but I admitted that she was going to be inconvenienced. She also wanted to talk about what she did, was I sure she squirted? She wanted to read about it, but that wasn't going to happen yet. The two times with me were firsts for her, but she admitted she had done the other: 'spending' piss during sex. Some guys reacted very strongly in the negative. Some were more indifferent as long as they were on her bed and they could shower after.

I assured her that I knew the difference and that she did not want the details. She grumped at that, but said it was okay "for now." She did have another issue, which was that she was feeling sore in terms of her pussy. "You said something about draining your balls. I think there is more in there. I want to be there for you, but I am concerned. You could trust my mouth now..."

"Well, that is very kind. But let me back up just a bit. I assume you realize that I am not always a nice guy."

"Yeah. I heard some black guys that impression Friday night. Also Saturday. Not yet today."

"Well, you have talked about 'afterward' as something you want. Maybe you won't like me when I am demanding or when I manipulate you or when I switch moods in an instant."

"Nobody likes those things, but how bad can it be? Next to our wonderful sex, I mean. Even the thing yesterday morning, I didn't like that, but it was exciting and it wasn't dry ice, so any time you want to do it again..."

That was my cue to show her. I had been getting my cock up, and lubing it while we talked. She could not see. Now I turned her on her belly, set my cock at her ass, and pushed. At first contact she automatically reacted to open herself, pushing out enough for a finger, or a tongue. But she was sore, and it was not enough for my cock, and I was not to be denied. I used my weight to force my entire width into her, driving in the head and the ridge and about a quarter of the shaft. Another two shoves got the rest in.

Of course she cried out, first in shock, then in serious pain, and then in less pain but more from a loss of pride. But I had waited for the pain pills to kick in, so it really wasn't that bad.

I wanted to be clear, so I explained. "I have decided that I would enjoy raping your ass for the last of today's ejaculations. If we were together afterward, you must expect this type of thing on occasion. I would appreciate it more if you took it silently."

She did as I asked.

It took me about 12 minutes before I relieved myself, then I felt myself pumping the last of my cum into her bowels. When a guy is pumping on empty it really strains things. But I was not 100% successful in what I was trying to teach her.