All Comments on 'Not Quite Sleeping'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Great story, let's get another chapter

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

it would have been great if he had said your welcome anytime

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Holy shit. I hope it isn't the last time either! Chapter 2 when?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
A pretty good first submission

I'm more interested in how you take this forward. Do you go the easy way and get the sister involved? Or take up the challenge and focus only on the mother-son sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More,,,

We just have too have more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes more please

erwangerserwangersover 9 years ago

There has to be more, right?

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 9 years ago
Nice job

I hope you continue this. I'd like to see you go on with the story so we could see what happens when she finds out he isn't asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

mom gets pg and then cum sister

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
nice

love sleeping stories. while its a lite harder to believe with a sleeping guy, you pulled it off well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I hope that his mom gets over her feelings of taking advantage of him and uses him for her personal fuck toy, but finds out that she wants him to be aware of who is fucking him

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Nice opening chapter. Very hot! I hope the author has plans to extend this one or two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why so adamant about maintain the charade?

I can see maintaining the illusion that he’s asleep during the build-up, but once she starts fucking him, once they pass the point, all bets are off. She wants it. He wants it. What’s she gonna do, protest with “No, we can’t!” when she’s the one who started it? I was waiting for him to grab her ass, pulling her to him as they fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOR!

Keep it going man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty good story, 4/5 for me.

Let me explain. You had the wrong verbs at times (were instead of was, for example), you left words in that you may have thought you had deleted, and the singular pronoun "I" is always capitalized -- even when followed by an apostrophe (you wrote "i'd" instead of "I'd" a number of times). So, I would advise that you get an editor if you do not have one, and if you have one, get a better one.

In addition, I do not care how heavy a sleeper a young man is, unless he is drugged of totally bombed (drunker than a sedated bear?), when he cums he will wake up. So the commentor who said he thought he should have said "Your welcome", had the right idea.

Take my comments for what they are worth, which is the same as it cost to read the story. Just trying to help you reach to new heights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quite a read

Very hot. I like how the mom is so deep in denial because of how badly she wants to experience his big cock. If you ever revisit this, it might be good to have more of a transition between her cleaning up his face and then impaling herself. She could suck it some more, rub her lips on it to make it wet, give a sloppy handjob to get it lubed, etc.

BerleeBerleeover 9 years ago
a bit of reality

For the most part it was a pretty good story but lets add a little reality here. Man could sleep through a blow job much less a fuck, besides I think it would have been hotter if during the fuck if he had grasped her waist or started to fondle her tits

pbbjpbbjover 9 years agoAuthor

I feel like I need to explain something that a few people have pointed out about his sleep. Obviously you can't sleep through those sort of things normally, but in this case he made up a fake condition that would make him sleep much deeper than any normal person.

And besides, he wasn't sleeping. So you only need to believe that the mother could <I>think</I> that he sleeps that deep. Also, it might not be clear but she only started really believing that after she had let her lust push her to risk doing things he reasonably wouldn't be able to stay awake through. But from her point of view, he did.

Finally, the point of the story, the gimmick if you wanna call it that, is that he is faking sleep. That changes later, but I really wanted to keep that intact through this first chapter.

Hope that clears things up.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
i wish that ppl would fill out their biography.

at least the basics...

as to this series...hot hot hot!!!

pervdoodpervdoodabout 9 years ago
Anonymous 09/04/14 : It's you're welcome.

I agree that you should get an editor.

Or set the story aside for a day, or two, then go back and proof read it. Many of the typos may be from typeing too fast.

animal99animal99almost 9 years ago

I think this was a very hot story... considering the plot has been used before, You gave it a nice, refreshing perspective which I enjoyed immensely.

As for "waking up"... many of these stories end too quickly, with the partner "waking up" and letting the other person know they were awake the whole time.

I'd enjoy it more, if for once, the "victim" never woke up and let the other person just keep carrying on, night after night, with the sex getting hotter and their sex acts getting more and more elaborate with all this free time on their hands with such a "willing" partner. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I didn't even bother getting beneath the sheets as I tended to my erection.

@@@ who jacks off under the sheets?! Tacky! Hell I do it standing up for the most part! @@@

Other dumb people who didn't lock their doors or waited until there was no one else awake. And while I was thinking of her as well? Fuck. Tomorrow was gonna be difficult.

@@@ hell, mom walked in while I was in a living room recliner,I have no idea where the hell she came from! She suggested I take it to another room in future and we both pretended it never happened, lol. @@@

I tried to do other stuff for a little while. Get my mind off it. It didn't work. I was still horny as hell after all that had happened. But there was no way I was jerking off now. After a while I managed to drift off to sleep.

@@@ fuck that, might as well enjoy it now! @@@

I was overwhelmed by what had happened. I'd never seriously fantasized about having sex with mom before, but now... I couldn't stop replaying what had happened in my mind. I had to masturbate three more times that night before I could get any sleep.

@@@ no, no, you jack off a couple times BEFORE you go to sleep from now on so you wont blow your load quick like that! Eventually shes gonna climb on, and eventually sis is gonna catch her and want to sneak in herself! Hell, surprised sis hasnt already!! @@@

"Oh... Son. Is that your..."

@@@ yeah, plothole, moms never say anything about their boys erections unless its something horribly blatant, like in terrycloth shorts with boxers, or nothing heh. @@@

I had to force myself not to groan too loudly or shout at the intense pleasure of it.

@@@ funny, i have to intentionally groan or make noise during sex, im always quiet @@@

Im not usually into mom/son stories, but this looks entertaining.

Reb1861Reb1861about 8 years ago

please continue this. i would love to see a part 2 to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tags

You have the "Forced" tag here, which makes no sense, nothing about this story was forced

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
sooooo hot....

That was so hot... i always like being woke up being played with

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your.......belonging to you ! You're......you are !

Stories totally ruined by bad grammar...I like to think characters have a brain !

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Nice!

I love being awakened with a blowjob! Great story. More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My dream..

While I may not have wanted my mother to face fuck me; I have always wanted an older woman ride m face to orgasm. It is submissive to the woman and great way to please a woman, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story, very erotic.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
OMG!

What a vision - 'even if not conscious!'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome!

You nailed it! Plot, characterization, drama, and excitement. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To those complaining

That you wouldn't sleep through that, well, duh. If you read the story, he is obviously awake and aware, that's the whole premise of the story.

More than likely, his Mom is also aware of this fact. His feigning sleep is the pretense that allows them both to act upon their attraction without addressing the implications. If they admit to each other at this early stage that they want to have sex with each other, the guilt and morality of the situation would likely force a stop. The son playing dumb allows them both to live their fantasy with the need for awkward conversations. Later, gradually, they will both admit to the truth, when they are more comfortable with what they are doing and are ready to talk about it.

Keep going, this great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Face Riding

Good, apart from the face riding bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If I were him, I'd have stopped pretending to be asleep when Mom started fucking him. She bottoms out on his cock, he sits up, wrapping his arms around her, and locking lips. Sure she's going to freak out for a second but then he flips the two of them around so Mom is on her back with Son on top fucking her and passionately kissing as well. Now that would be a great ending for part 1

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Only one complaint. There are only two pages. But, there are more chapters though. Hopefully with more than two pages each. 5 Stars!!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

A good start to a story but way to short. I 👀 several more posts to the story so I'll hold my votes and comments until the end of the story. Thanks for sharing it 👍.

BabyBrothersgot9BabyBrothersgot9over 2 years ago

I can relate to this situation. Being a heavy sleeper myself. Got woke by a girlfriend in this manner. Did not know she was there until she pulled my hair. Love this so far. Hope the rest of the chapters are as good. 👍

greasedsilvergreasedsilverabout 2 years ago

I know it's been a while since inception, however, a second chapter, even a third, would be very well received!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Really good story, except...Mom really should have woke him up...the non-consent is 'a little much'...not terrible, just somewhat clingy...

On to the next chapter, I know it will be better...

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed thestory; however, it is somewhat sad that neither mother nor son had the self-assuredness, self-awareness nor self-confidenceto express their true feelings for each other. Emotionally and mentally mature individuals know that sex is how we truly express our love and affection for another person. Mutually agreeable/consentual incest between willing participants, without positional powerplay or emotional adandonment, can not be wrong. Whatever form love takes, there is no such thing as forbidden.

zipper01uszipper01usalmost 2 years ago

Loved it wish it could have gone on longer !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great, hot story. I'm going to have to read the rest.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with some of the others. Of course she knows he was awake - she wouldn’t narrate and push it so much if ahe thought he was really asleep. This way they both have deniability and it prevents daytime activity. Perfect

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Reaping the benefits of his lie! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Asleep while she grinded on his face & cock?

There's no way that he'd be able to feign sleep with all of that

Would have been more believable if he woke to tonguing her to climax & then fucked her wide awake.

3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous