All Comments on 'Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 03'

by ElliottEden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Throw the nasty cunt out

And be done with this stupidity. I don't like stories in which one of the partners abuses the love and trust of the other partner. She's a manipulative bitch and deserves to be kicked to the curb without delay. Nasty story and NOT in a good way.

1 star

ElliottEdenElliottEdenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Addiction and manipulation

This isn't a loving story - neither character is good or evil. Addictions are at the root of both actors behavior, and perhaps I didn't bring that out enough. Elliott can always pack up and go - but he won't (for now... or if ever) as Betty's behavior is feeding his unfulfilled fantasy life. Like gasoline to a smoldering flame.

If there's a victim here it's Betty - due to a reaction to some medication (and a few idiosyncratic eccentricities of her biology - the MacGuffin of this story) she's inadvertently traveling a potentially dark path herself. Although she did make choices - for both of them - that did lay the foundation for this sordid tale.

There is more planned, a story arc mapped. Worse/better depending on the readers point of view are in store.

I guess the caveat is - if you see something in the story tags that might be worrisome, don't read the story.

Thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Food for thought.

I don't mind the sub/dom roles but it might be nice further in the series if the roles get reversed? Maybe Elliott gets to act out some fantasies?

Otherwise great series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going!

Loving this series so far. Hoping that Elliott will become more than just a passenger on this trip. Maybe a co-pilot with his wife on this journey

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

You're tapping into a fantasy of many older men, I guess - the reawakening of sexual desires in their wife. Oh to be the recipient of her attention! Great stuff.

ElliottEdenElliottEdenover 6 years agoAuthor
Winter is coming

Okay okay. I'm editing another Church Wife story - but then will come back to this. In the autumn of our lives, it would be fucking awesome if our 'significant' others decided to throw all caution to the winds and become the person of our perverted dreams.

And in other news Unicorns were seen walking down Main Street in Detroit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElliottEden@ElliottEden
Like many in the Lit forums I'm older, and my significant other isn't interested in sex any longer. Getting older means things that were taboo when younger now seems... interesting. I have four published series with a few works in progress. The reader is introduced to ...