Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Videos involving shemales engaging in sex had quite obviously become Betty's smut of choice; to be fair she'd also discovered the charm of lesbian, femdom, watersport, bukkake - she had a special fascination with big black cocks and breeding/cuckold porn -- and Elliott had become uncomfortable with his wife's obvious enjoyment of femdom CBT video's yet it was the Tgirl sex that got Betty the most aroused.

After the third thumb drive was seated he'd left to get some more wine and some snacks. That was another thing he'd thought to himself, Betty was drinking more. She wasn't getting drunk but it seemed she was keeping a constant glow going. Elliott had been surprised when he re-entered the bedroom with a tray. On the screen was a video involving a couple of women, a guy and a very pretty Tgirl; and the girls were taking their turns pegging the guy.

"Put that tray down babe and kneel at the foot of the bed" Betty ordered him, making the final adjustments to the harness she had wrapped around herself. Elliott stared at the dildo protruding from his wife's front -- watched her coat it in lube -- he scurried to set the tray down then quickly knelt where she'd indicated.

Elliott saw that look on his wife's face -- it was the same as she'd had before, when he'd been ordered to lay on the floor of the bathroom. She looked manic. Determined, driven, commanding -- Elliott wasn't going to dawdle and see what the consequences would be.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed, he turned his head and watched her fiddle with something in the front of the harness, heard a muffled click then a quiet buzz. "Ohhhh.... yeah" he heard his wife say as she strode over to him and stopped, towering over him with her hands on her hips -- her hips shoved forward and her cock jutting arrogantly from her groin...

"Sweetcakes" Betty said looking down at her husband, "I've been dying to fuck your ass since I saw this at the store. Diane told me it was sooo fucking delicious to fuck her lover."

What had clinched Betty's decision to buy it was the look on Danielle's face as both she and Diane explained the various features of both the harness and the dildo. The Tgirl's eyes positively glowed as she'd described the feeling of being taken by Diane, of submitting herself to her lover, of achieving something she called a 'sissygasm'.

"Lay on that bed sweet'ums -- keep those legs spread and your ass up in the air. Momma is gonna bust some booty" Betty chortled as she stroked her fake cock -- running a line of lube along it's length and working it onto the surface.

Elliott stretched his torso onto the foot of the bed, his arms stretched out to his sides, his hands gripping the sides of the bed to hold himself steady. He spread his thighs and lifted his ass -- he'd fantasized for years of getting pegged...

But the stone cold reality of it happening to him? Uh uh. No, no way. Hot fantasy but... he wanted to say "No" to Betty -- to beg off that he wasn't ready for this step. But he was trapped and couldn't, so bit his tongue. "Breath..." he told himself. "Relax and go with it. So unfair..." he thought as he breathed deeply, held it in - slowly let it out. He'd never forced sex on Betty yet there he was just about to be on the receiving end.

Betty poured more wine into her glass. She'd better slow down she thought; her face was feeling a little numb and she knew she'd start slurring her words if she kept it up. She put the glass back down and contemplated her husband... giggled and said "I'm gonna take your cherry sweety. Unless you let someone else fuck your ass... did you ever have someone do that Elliott? Fuck you in the ass?"

She had a tube of lube in her hand -- brought the tip between her husband's ass cheeks -- squeezed the container. A thick line of the gel ran into the cleft between his cheeks -- he needed to be waxed back there she thought, then dropped the tube onto the floor. "Danielle told me about how much she loves it when Diane fucks her hon -- she's really pretty you know. I want to watch you and her get it on..."

Elliott turned to look at his wife. Her face was flushed -- but she was steady on her feet. The strap on dildo wasn't huge -- thank god! He forced himself to relax again as Betty bent her knees -- the cold head of the cock protruding from her crotch touched his skin...

"Uhnnnn...." He grunted as the dildo prodded, then was pushed into him. He heard Betty giggle -- the invasion stopped for a moment -- then he felt the intruder probe deeper into his ass. He breathed deeply -- held it -- exhaled. Again. Again. He was surprised when he felt her thighs press hard against the back of his...

The bullet vibe secreted in a pocket in the harness pressed hard against Betty's clit as her strap on dildo bottomed out into Elliott's ass. She grimaced, baring her teeth -- fuck that was so damn good! The lewdness of it was getting to her -- she was so close to cumming. She pulled out -- then thrust hard and fast into him... the orgasm ripped through her cunt, slammed upwards to her tits and she felt her throat close on the scream she was about to let out...

Elliott rode out his wife's cum like a rag doll -- he'd been reduced to a thing, a convenient toy. He forced his face into the bed and breathed through the rape of his ass. This wasn't love making -- but it electrified him nonetheless. It troubled him slightly that he was enjoying the act -- but after years of nothing between the two of them why question dreamland he thought.

Panting, her orgasm peaked and over Betty stopped thrusting, rested for a moment then pulled out of her husband's ass. There was a stab of pain in her lower belly, all that wine she realized, then smirked. "On your back -- on the floor -- hurry" she hoarsely ordered her husband.

Elliott wanted to shake his head. He was amazed at his wife's stamina -- he'd lost count of her orgasms. He also hoped this was going to be the end of his edging ... his balls felt hot, aching and heavy. His cock was tender too -- it had been in constant use for hours. He needed to cum, to release the buildup of seminal fluid his wife had produced in him.

The hard wood was cold on his back as Elliott stretched out, his wife standing over him tugging the straps through the buckles of the harness wrapped around her hips, the still glistening dildo jerking in the air with her movements. Her pussy lips were swollen and wantonly open, her pubic hair soaked and matted with her fluids. She looked like some kind of fuck goddess he'd thought to himself.

Tossing the harness onto bed she stepped over his head and first took in the sight of her husband on the floor beneath her. His hard swollen cock twitching, his face just below her. Betty smirked thinking "I could let go right now, piss on his face... he'd have to accept it..."

Betty slowly lowered herself down to her knees. She stopped with her pussy inches away from Elliott's face and reached out, grabbed his throbbing cock. Elliott looked up at his wife's ass, her pussy -- he wanted nothing more in that moment than to be smothered with those as he was finally brought to an orgasm. He whimpered.

"Momma needs her baby to cum" Betty purred, leaning forward and kissing the tip of her man's cock. "She wants it pumping into her mouth hot" she licked it, "fresh..." she put her lips around the head of his cock but squeezed the base of his cock hard. "Momma wants everything from your balls babe..." she breathed "in her mouth."

She went back upright, her free hand moved between her knees. She pushed the forefinger of that hand into her pussy and sighed... "But to cum you have to promise me something Elliott." She pulled her finger out and wiped it on his lips.

Elliott thrust his groin upwards unconsciously as his wife's wet finger touched his lips -- he licked it madly -- groaned as the hand tightened around the base of his cock. He had to cum -- he would promise to do anything at this point.

"Elliott... uhmmm listen Elliott. I want to watch you and Danielle darling" she continued, smiling dreamily, loosening her grip on his cock slightly. "I want to watch the two of you suck each other off -- I want to watch you fuck her. Promise me?"

Elliott grabbed his wife's hips, pulled his upper body upwards -- his lips brushed against her ass cheeks and he licked, nibbled...

"If you are there with us" he breathed -- not really paying attention to what he was saying. Elliott would say anything at this point -- he needed to cum so badly! "Yes dear -- anything you want."

"Good boy" Betty breathed. She began to lean forward, stopped when her lips were barely touching Elliot's cock. "I'm not going to let you forget baby" she said huskily, her lips pursed in a round O around her man's glans.

Elliott relaxed his grip, his head resting on the floor -- god that felt so fucking good! Betty's mouth surrounding, sliding up and down his cock... he was on the threshold of a major coronary inducing orgasm...

Betty spread her thighs just a touch more -- brought her pussy down... almost touching Elliott's face. The first spasm, twitch -- jerk of his cock telling her he was over the edge -- she relaxed her bladder muscles...

Elliott felt that burning sensation in his cock -- he was almost there -- god it was starting to hurt he needed so much to cum, a sharp point of pain began in his balls but he didn't care. Oh... fuck... his eyes rolled back, his mouth open... he was... his fuck goddess bitch of a wife was sucking his cum into her mouth and FUCK!!

The first spurt of her husband's cum hit the roof of Betty's mouth -- she closed her eyes in rapt joy -- then let the piss flow from her full bladder...

Elliott gasped -- his mouth wide open -- he wanted to scream but the rain fell on his face... into his mouth... he swallowed and his orgasm transformed -- his soul shattered -- his body heaved... his mind lost...

Mouthful after mouthful of cum swallowed greedily, not a drop wasted -- Betty purred like the old whore of an alley cat that she'd become. Any old tom cat at this point could lift her ass, fill her cunt and she'd be happy. Any.

Her husband clutched her hips, hurting her so good -- there would be bruises in the morning but who cared! Her piss gurgled into his mouth -- flowed onto the floor, she felt it on her knees but so what... his cock spewed and twitched and jerked so fucking wonderfully in her mouth -- it had been years since she held a man in her mouth, felt his cum -- tasted his seed... so. Fucking. Wonderful!

Betty savored the meal her husband's cock gave her. Swallowing she murmured "Remember your promise husband -- now clean me..." as her mouth closed on his still hard dick, her hands massaging out the remnants of any sperm left in his balls.

12