Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 04

Story Info
I like it rough Mr. Elliott... don't be gentle.
4.7k words
4.55
17k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...betrayal is devastating and gut-wrenchingly painful for a partner who had dreams and hopes of having a healthy and committed relationship. Those dreams are now shattered and the Partner is left with the questions of "Why wasn't I enough?", "How could they do this to me?"; and "Where do I go from here?".

- Partners of Sex Addicts


Elliott kept finding himself feeling angry and it puzzled him. The change in Betty had been in many ways liberating, exhilarating to the extreme and ought to be celebrated he'd thought. Glumly. And it was that creeping feeling of unhappiness that had been surprising him. After years of forced celibacy to be feeling moody that his wife was, to put it mildly, behaving like an unhinged dominatrix on a sex binge? What the hell was up with that?

He noted with a grunt that once again it was a steely gray dawn that greeted him as he prepared coffee. Something had been gnawing at the back of his mind and he'd decided the attempt to drag it out was better than lying in bed staring up at the ceiling.

And once again he'd felt pain in and around his groin. Betty had become even more demanding of him since that first night. And her consumption of the contents from his recently revealed porn stash was becoming alarming. Both in the rate and her seemingly insatiable appetite for even more extreme files.

A blessed cup of coffee poured Elliott stood and stared unseeing out the window over the sink, his thoughts deep and tinged with troubles. Item one. Betty had chucked the idea of sex from their marriage decades ago he mused. Item two. Followed were years of disappointment and frustration with anger built up layer upon layer. Eventually those layers twisted around themselves, then eventually dulled into quiet despair when he'd come to terms with her decision. Item three. With the out of the blue change in his wife he should be feeling all that accumulated anger washed away. Item last. It hadn't and it really distressed him.

He sipped and grimaced. "Yeah" he mumbled. There was that little problem of his wife still manipulating and using him. His feelings were still absolutely irrelevant to her. The night before being a perfect example with Betty gleefully shopping for cock cages and having the time of her life describing the various ones she'd found on line.

And her threat hanging over his head. If he didn't behave, perform to her satisfaction she'd... yeah. She would happily ruin him. Of all the things she'd ever said that one he definitely believed. Nothing really changed Elliott realized. Oh, sure there was now an abundance of sex... but. There wasn't a point in sighing. Too dramatic and who'd care.

The skies lightening, he heard her alarm go off, shrugged. It was Saturday and Betty would spend the day at her office. The reflection of his tight grin mocked him as he turned to pour another cup. At least he had plans for the day with his neighbor.

He trudged to his study and as was her wont Betty showered and dressed for the day leaving without a word to him. Sighing as he heard the door close Elliott mouthed a sarcastic "Bye...". Then went back into the kitchen and after making himself a quick breakfast showered. Cleaned he dressed in work clothes and then left for their next-door neighbors.

Even though it was still early Elliott knew he was expected. Their neighbor, Jane, was a much younger divorcee and she'd become an almost instant buddy right after moving in. She'd been updating and remodeling her house and with Betty rarely around on weekends it became a thing with Elliott helping her out.

Elliott enjoyed his weekend DIY projects with Jane. She'd been a tomboy growing up and that part of her had never left. And her stories about the many misadventures she got into were always so interesting Elliott didn't care if they were true or not.

Jane was - lithe became be the term he'd come to use about his neighbor. Medium height with slim hips and fantastic legs. A cute bubble butt he never tired of looking at - especially if he was holding a ladder for her. Flat chested but with wavy light brown hair - and a face that would really require a serious set of beer goggles to find attractive.

The girl's face was just plain old fashioned ugly. The terms 'plain' or 'girl next door' were euphemisms that got lost when looking at her. Elliott and Jane became buddies because of her looks; Betty figured the woman was safe, probably looked down upon her and would find it hugely funny that anyone would find Jane desirous to bed. Elliott figured it was probably why while Betty wasn't pleased with the friendship she hadn't complained. Elliott viewed that as a bonus; nothing ever said but there was always that hint of frostiness and derision whenever Jane was mentioned.

Whatever. Jane loved it when Elliott, hell when anyone looked at her body and got aroused by it. He knew she was aggressively bi-sexual; hell it made for cock throbbing stories as the two of them would kill a few beers and Jane would get into the minutiae of her sexual life. Slut was a harsh word he ruminated but it certainly fit his carousing neighbor.

He'd been leaving his tools there as of late, which was another good thing. They'd been accumulating with all the work they'd been doing, it made things convenient. He went around to the back of Jane's house, walked up the short flight of stairs to a deck and after crossing it knocked on the door.

After a few minutes it opened and Elliot's eyes opened wide. Jane stood in the doorway dressed in a white midriff baring, very low-cut camisole top. As his eyes trailed down her body he took in the snug cutoff jeans that were just barely there, knee high white socks and light brown work boots. Her mid length hair was tied back into a pony tail and as usual she hadn't bothered with makeup.

The top was tight, Elliott figured it was at least two sizes too small, and molded like a second skin to her tiny breasts. And her large prominent nipples seemed to be pointing directly into his eyes. Considering she was a step above him a quiet voice in his head agreed. Directly in front of his eyes. And damn but she was pulling her shoulders back, pushing those devilishly placed nubbins so achingly close to his face...

Elliott shook his head from side to side and said "You've got to be kidding. How am I going to get any work done with you dressed like that?"

Jane giggled and motioned him inside, closing the door after Elliott stepped clear. "Listen fella" she replied with a throaty chuckle. "I've literally tried dragging you into my bedroom and you've refused 'cause that cunt you're married to must have your balls in a vice." Elliott grimaced at the accurate description of his current status as she adjusted her very short shorts. "She doesn't deserve you so I just figured to show off what you're missing."

Walking through Elliott scowled glad Jane was behind him. She was right he thought, Jane had made it clear soon after they first met she wanted to be friends very much with benefits. She'd also declared numerous times what she thought of his wife Betty; but it wasn't a mercy fuck she was offering. Oh fucking sweet Jesus no.

The thing was Elliott had never been turned off by Jane's looks. To him she looked - unique. He could appreciate and enjoy the overlarge nose, the thin lips, the general horsey outlines of her visage, the other flaws. And since Jane typically wore just enough to be called clothed as they worked he also came to appreciate the interesting scars on her body. They all came with cock stiffening stories, almost always told when the work for the day was done and they got into their now customary late afternoon drinks.

And soon after Jane made it very clear her intentions they'd come to realize they had similar tastes when it came to sex. It was just that while Elliott had sought relief in porn Jane was able to act on her desires. The simple fact was Elliott never wanted to get involved in an affair. He knew he'd be eventually caught, better to be miserable than go through ruin. And now with Betty's threat over his head... an affair was totally out of the question.

He walked into the kitchen, their habit being to have a cup of coffee and plan out the work for the day. He poured out two mugs as Jane got milk from the fridge. "Besides I'm really horny today. The girl I was so looking forward to hooking up with on the job was out all last week, some kind of family emergency." Jane sighed as she sat at her small kitchen table and Elliott brought the mugs over, leaving one next to her.

Elliott got another eyeful as he put hers down. Jane had kept her seat pushed back and she wasn't exactly sitting 'lady like'. Her legs were wide open and he saw there wasn't much crotch left to the cut offs she was wearing. There was a lot of panties getting displayed. Very pink panties. He caught her grin as his gaze went upwards meeting hers, finally aware that he'd been staring.

"As I was saying Elliott... I could take them off you know. I'm fine working in just panties. Or really nothing at all. Interested?" She laughed as he shook his head ruefully and sat across from her. "Older gal, very Italian American princess. Thick with meaty legs and big juicy ass. She's the project manager in my latest gig, an insurance company out east." Elliott sat back enjoying the story as he sipped his coffee.

"...got her to my room and ripped her clothes off. Her ass Elliott was fascinating. It's covered in stretch marks but with so many of them it looked like - like some kind of design filigreed into her using white ink. I spent two hours tracing those curlicues with my tongue and fuck, when I was done that was the wettest cunt I've ever eaten."

Elliott was getting hard listening to the story, and so took advantage of Jane's stopping to take a sip of her coffee said "I've got a hell of a tale to share too Jane." Her surprised look gave him an unaccustomed feeling of satisfaction. "I'll tell it later over beer when we're done for the day. And we ought to get going. I was thinking..."

The day was spent spackling, washing walls and ceilings then applying primer after masking trim. The day also saw the sexual tension between Elliott and Jane ratchet up. Satisfied with the day's progress the pair returned to Jane's kitchen where she pulled out some bottles of beer from her fridge.

Taking his first satisfying pull of the cold craft brew Elliott's phone chimed that he had a text. Annoyed he fished it out of it's belt pouch and tapped the screen. His look of annoyance flashed into anger as he exclaimed "What the fuck?!?"

Jane gave him a quizzed look and he held the phone for her to see. "Nice tits" she exclaimed as she looked at the picture on the screen of Elliott's phone. "Secret admirer?"

"No. Here, listen" Elliott responded pulling the screen back and reading out loud. "Won't be home tonight, taking a walk on the wild side. Will call in the morning." He looked up at the ceiling, sighed and spat out "Bitch."

Jane sat down across from him and took a pull from her beer, waiting. Elliott shook himself, said "Let me bring you up to speed." Then told her what had been going on over the last few days with his wife Betty. "I think I recognize the girl in that picture Betty sent in her text. She's from her office." He took a couple of swallows from the bottle, emptying it. "So frankly Betty's threat to expose my kinks to the world at large? This picture makes that go away."

"And then? What are you going to do?" Jane asked as she got a couple more beers out of her fridge. "By the way I'm pissed. I'd been planning on taking your cherry since I saw you Mr. Elliott. Fucking that ass of yours..." she grinned and stood next to him, handing him the other bottle.

Elliott's eyes rose taking her in - they were both spotted in paint, streaks of white spackle dust on their clothes and skin. Jane was so achingly close to him. "Well." He put the phone on the table top as a wry smile came to his lips. "I think that if you're still interested" her eyebrows rose as Jane smiled. "I think we go to my house and I get you out of those very pink panties and fuck that adorable ass you've been shaking in my face all day long. Or did you have something else going tonight?"

Her answer was interesting Elliott thought. Jane wrapped her hands around his head and then ground her crotch against his face. "Oh fuck yeah" she breathed huskily.

They quickly left her house after Jane threw some fresh clothes into a small gym bag, then grabbing her purse and keys. When they reached his house, Elliott led Jane immediately to the master bedroom. Jane's eyes had lit up as she'd realized where Elliott had been leading her but her face took on a confused look when she was led not to the bed but into the adjoining bath.

"Oh!" she exclaimed after the lights were turned on and Elliott led her inside. It was a big and very luxurious en suite with separate shower and corner filling bath. "Nice, but shit. Now I got to revise some of my plans..." her head turning from wall to wall.

"I don't know about you but I need a shower after today and thought you'd like to join me?" Elliott said as he turned and pulled Jane towards him. Her lissome body molded into his and they kissed, her tongue darting into his mouth.

His hands went to her ass - while prominent her cheeks were firm, and as he kneaded them he felt her press herself hard against his erect cock. Her moan entered his mouth and Elliott felt his cock spout a glob of pre-cum into his briefs.

As they kissed he felt Jane's hands on his chest as she unbuttoned his work shirt. Her lips left his and he felt them on his neck, then down to his chest... her tongue circling his nipple caused another spurt of pre-cum to spurt out from his cock.

Jane slid to her knees on the floor in front of him, her hands undoing his belt - opening his jeans - tugging them down off his hips. She cooed "Did I do this Mr. Elliott?" when his throbbing cock was freed from his pants, the now large glistening stain on the front panel causing the cotton to stick to his glans.

Elliott was glad his wife had him orgasm the night before as Jane parted her thin lips... wrapped them around his still covered cock... her tongue licking the clear pre-ejaculate from the cloth plastered on the tip of his cock. A small voice in the back of his head made an unbidden observation "if this had been a week ago you'd be spewing into your underwear..."

It was the sharp stab of pain in his bladder that both stilled the unneeded self-criticism and reminded him of the several cups of coffee followed by the bottle of beer he'd drunk just before they'd left Jane's house. He growled "Strip Jane. I gotta piss something fierce and you're helping."

Grinning she leaned back, her right hand gripping the base of his cock, her back arched once again thrusting her small tits upward. Letting go of his member Jane's hands crossed over themselves as they met at the hem of her camisole top - she lifted it off and tossed it aside. Her nipples were impossibly large considering how small her breasts were Elliott thought - then watched as she popped the brass button holding her jean cut offs free - unzipped - then rose up again.

Jane pulled herself up using Elliott's clothing, making sure as she stood that her face, her tiny breasts and finally her firm belly slid along Elliott's throbbing erection. She kicked off her boots as she kissed his chest again then took a step back - turned so she faced away - then slowly slid those short short jean cutoffs over her slim boyish hips. They fell down her thighs and then leaning slightly forward slid her pink panties down her lush ass, past her slim thighs. Finally bending over as she slipped them past her shapely calves then stepped free of them both.

Elliott stood taking in the strip show being performed for his benefit, his cock jutting in front of him, aching. Free of the last of her clothing Jane tossed the cut offs and panties onto her top then sank again to her hands and knees. "Use me as your pisswhore Mr. Elliott." She licked her lips, brought her hands to her tiny tits. "Here?" she said quietly yet urgently.

Elliott tugged his jeans and underpants free of his body as he gruffly said "No. Get into the shower and hurry." His bladder felt as if it was going to burst and the need to void it was becoming overwhelming. Jane went to her hands and knees then crawled towards it as Elliott pulled his shirt off and dropped it to the floor.

Elliott was at that moment glad he'd stuck to his guns when he and his wife had the bathroom redone a couple of years before. Instead of some little cubbyhole the shower was the length and width of a regular tub, and in place of the usual sliding door a large single pane of glass enclosed over three quarters of the opening into the alcove.

They'd also splurged on having radiant heating put under the tile floor. He flicked switches turning that heating on as well as the lights in the ceiling of the enclosure.

Jane crawled through the opening at the one side of the shower, turned her head backwards and grinned up at Elliott. "Nice Mr. Elliott. The floor feels warm - now come here and use your pisswhore..."

Elliott had been watching Jane crawl along the tiled floor of the en suite and the sight of the thin girl moving along on her hands and knees added to his arousal. She was smoothly muscled he'd realized - not skin and bones. And her ass was well shaped - the perfect target for his soon to be released stream.

And as she entered the shower he got a good look at her pussy. His cock jerked upwards unbidden... Jane had large meaty lips and they were well furred. Elliott couldn't decide what he wanted more, to rub his face and lips and tongue into that luxuriant mass of hair or plunge his cock deep into the heart of it. It didn't matter at the moment what he chose, his need to piss was going to be slaked first.

He stepped in following her. Jane had splayed her knees wide apart and was resting her forehead on the tiled floor of the shower, just inches from the large chrome plated drain. "I gotta pee too" she said quietly, "should I do it with you?"

Elliott's hand was holding his cock, aiming it towards the back of girl in front of him. He grunted - his cock was so fucking hard the piss wouldn't come - said "Save it Jane. Save it for when I fuck that pussy of yours." His urethra finally relaxed allowing the first spurt of hot urine to dribble out of the head of his cock, landing onto the warm tiles between the lithe girl's knees below him. Jane had been looking back at him, took in a quick jerky breath... her right hand slid down to her pussy and her fingers got busy stroking.

The next spurt hit Jane in the hollow of the small of her back, and then the torrent began. Elliott gasped in pleasure as his piss finally flowed freely from his iron hard erection - he directed it from Jane's shoulder blades down her spine to the enticing crevice between the delicious looking mounds of her ass.

He worked the stream down the crevice between her ass cheeks to her parted labia - her fingers first tugging open then spreading the large meaty inner lips protecting the entrance to her vagina. Elliott directed his stream towards her fingers and heard Jane gasp, grinning he held it for a second then worked it back up the crease of her ass. Piss splashed and spattered throughout the enclosure but neither of them cared.

A puddle was growing under Jane, slowly inching towards the drain. She moved her head so her cheek laid along the tile floor... her mouth open and near the drain, tongue tip passed her thin lips, waiting. Elliott went to his knees and directed his dying stream into her pussy. Jane felt her vulva pulse as his hot piss bathed her folds. She arched her back downwards, pressing her tiny breasts into the tiles momentarily blocking the pool moving to the drain and raising her ass - the hot pee hit her clit and she moaned.

12