Not So Adverse Reaction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stream dead Elliott pushed himself forward so the head of his cock nestled in the hot slick and meaty folds of Janes pussy. Her fingers brushed along his shaft - tightened around it. He tensed and a spurt of piss jetted out from his cock head causing Jane to gasp. He got two more out, bathing her cleft with the last of his urine and he was finished.

Jane lifted her breasts from the tiled floor of the shower and the pool of piss that had been held back flowed towards her waiting mouth. She closed her eyes and as it reached her lips her tongue lapped it in. Elliott watched for a moment, tempted to plunge his cock deep into the hot needy pussy it was resting against.

Instead he leaned forward and kissed, then licked his piss off Jane's ass. He moved slowly, running his tongue against the hot smooth skin of her cheek towards her cleft - moving forward towards the cute sacral dimple just before the curve of her delectable butt began. His pee had pooled there and he licked it into his mouth - the tang of it had notes of the beer and coffee he'd drunk as well as the salt from Jane's flesh.

He swallowed, licking further along the V of her back where other small pools of his piss remained. He felt Jane's fingers moving around his cock, deciding she was fingering herself said, "No cumming yet Jane."

Elliott looked down and watched Jane lap up his piss as it flowed past her face into the drain. That sight made him want to thrust hard and deep into the pussy that was so tantalizingly close to his cock... instead he leaned back, set his hands onto the tile floor and laid down. The tiles felt smooth on his back as he spread his legs out and said "Get up Jane and give me your piss."

Janes eyes snapped open and she pushed her torso up from the floor of the shower. Pee dripped down from her tiny breasts to her taut belly - she licked her thin lips then shifted, turned and got up onto her knees. She shuffled towards Elliott until her hairy pussy was just above his throbbing erection - grinning she spread her legs over his, rose up, then said "That was dirty hot Mr. Elliott. Your turn..."

She brought both hands to her pussy, pulled her plump labia apart. Thrusting her pelvis forward she grunted then her stream jetted out from her folds. It hit square on the shaft of Elliott's cock and it was his turn to gasp. He reached for his cock with his right hand and held it as the slim woman bathed it in her hot stream.

Jane's pee flowed down Elliott's shaft to his balls, it spattered and sprayed onto his thighs... Jane arched her back and her stream played onto Elliott's belly then chest. He wanted to move, to get under that huge lipped pissing pussy - bathe his face in the hot urine and drink from the stream. But the way Jane was kneeling over him Elliott was locked in place. "Fuck me now!" he tersely commanded instead - and Jane impaled herself onto his glistening piss-soaked cock.

Elliott grabbed her boyish hips and thrust upwards - their fucking was brutal, Jane had spread her legs so her knees were braced against the shower wall and glass pane, she had her hands up at her tiny breasts and was twisting and turning and pinching her engorged nipples.

Her piss sprayed over Elliott's belly as he slammed his groin upwards, smashing his cock home again and again. His orgasm was animalistic, brutish and overwhelming. Jane's struck as she watched Elliott cum - she cried out, her right hand savagely kneading her small breast, her left outstretched and held fast against the glass wall next to her.

Elliott felt Janes pussy milk his cock as his orgasm peaked, it clenched and drained his shaft as he shuddered and cruelly dug his fingers into the tight skin surrounding the small girl's hips. Trembling Jane relaxed the grip she had on her breast and allowed her hands to sink to her sides. She'd left a white hand print on the flesh of her boyish breast, her nipples had indentations where she'd viciously pinched and dug her nails into them.

Elliott looked along his body and marveled at the glistening droplets of Jane's piss coating the hair covering his chest. His cock was still hard and Jane continued to clench her muscles against it - slower however and not gripping as intensely as she'd been. "Sit on my face" he said suddenly, not pausing to think beyond the impulse.

Jane grinned, her thin lips creating a quirky line on the bottom of her horsey face. She rose, held her hand tightly against her vulva as she turned then lowered herself onto Elliott's face - his mouth wide open ready to receive the hot load of cum he'd just deposited. A glob of his semen dribbled from her large and hanging labia onto his face as Jane's crotch descended - she had just pulled her hand away and settled herself down as the warm cascade of sperm and other fluids spilled out and into his welcoming mouth.

Her pussy lips enveloped his mouth and the wet fur covering her outer labia felt luxuriant on his face. As he licked and swallowed Jane leaned forward bringing her mouth down towards his shaft - reaching it her tongue laved the heady mixture coating it.

As Jane had leaned forward to reach Elliott's cock her clit moved into range of his mouth. Elliott's tongue met it and he received a pleasant shock as he felt it's girth and length - he pursed his lips around it as another glob of sexual fluids dripped onto his face.

Jane purred as Elliott kissed and licked her pussy lips and clit. She brought her mouth down and took in as much of the still hard cock in front of her into it - closed her lips and suckled the last of their essences from it.

After a while she opened her mouth, lifted her face away from Elliott's cock and after kissing the tip said "Mr. Elliott... before we get cleaned up maybe now's a good time to try out that enema bag you told me about."

-- To be continued...

12