All Comments on 'Not So Alone Ch. 05'

by MissKittyDevine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I'm not sure what to say about this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nooooo.........

No group sex pretty please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What to say?

Probably something impolite...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like the idea

behind this story but everything is going kinda fast to make this very plausible - even for a non-human story. It seems to me that you need to add a lot more build up and suspense before you suddenly declare that they are infected and set them up for either one on one or group time.

still though, good idea, just needs more..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wait...what?

Sooo the first three chapters are good...the last two (4&5) kinda confused me. Chad and mike suddenly know several classifications of zombies when this only started a month ago? Did they hear about them or encounter them to know that? Also y in the hell is she nearly crying? He barely met chad and mike. And she just met Alexander. Plus how did she get infected? What's going to happen to chad, mike, and Alexander since they r infected? Are their bodies going to rot or something. I liked the possible romance story and the idea behind this but other than that you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVE IT

Please keep writing, this story shakes things up when other stories leave everything still and boring.I really like this story and I am sure other people do too.

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 8 years ago
Ummm…

What's happening right now…? I'm so confused on so many different levels…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous