All Comments on 'Not So Fun Games Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Glad you continued this

Well written and thought provoking

Just how I Ike them

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
Question

Is this the same trainer as the one Angela from "teacher was Mistaken" was sent to? I just read all 3 chapters and the methods sound remarkably similar.....Anyway 2 really good stories (this one and Teacher). One question: What kind of guy(no asshole) disposes of his wife that way? And will you be writing in some sort of regret scene for him, perhaps a slave buyback that costs him big time? It would seem to me that he deserves something bad to happen to him.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 10 years agoAuthor
Answer

Yep, same trainer that Angela has been sent to. Maybe he's improved the equipment a little since Not so Fun Games? Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Not a fan of abusive femdom, but your work makes me fantasize about some karma being a bitch. The repetitive themes in your work make me hope I don't actually know you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

One of the best series I have read on here. I would be happy to see another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That last bit was actually heartbreaking.

Fantastic story!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
This bad ending

This is the worst ending on any story I've read here. It's like the author decided to just drop it off and doesn't care any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic and STILL NOT BDSM !

It’s so mind numbingly crap. It’s ridiculously cliched and dull. Dehumanising someone anyone to that extent is absolutely sickening.

This shit gives BDSM a bad name, as I commented on Ch 1 (I had to skim through the rest) it’s not Safe, Sane or Consensual it belongs in Horror, Non Con or as someone else noted Mind Control. If there was any justice to this then she’d kill him in his sleep and then call the cops then bring on the pain for the husband, worthless little turd.

I don’t care what your kink is, you’re entitled to enjoy your fantasies just like anyone else, but please don’t pass this shit off as something it isn’t. It’s stories like this that make me wish there was a way to record a more negative rating than 1*.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Interesting story. think I read the first two parts some time ago. Good story, wonder if a further chapter is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plz more. I want to see if her Master keeps her or sells her.💔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES