All Comments on 'Not So - New Experiences'

by writerfromoz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Will you please get Matt to suck Jack? Also I would love to see both taking each other's cocks inside their arseholes! Really enjoyed reading this. I left a comment on the other chapter too. I was the one who wrote that I'd like to see them get nasty! Anyway I'm slowly becoming your biggest fan xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this!

What bi guy wouldn't love these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Again: hot AND realistic

I had to read Chp 2 within seconds of reading Chp 1, I'm loving this. Can't wait for Chp.3! (P.S. I also read your "Mummy Issues?" Very wrong but incredibly hot... and bloody funny too!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better than Chapter 1

I loved the first story, This even improved on the first one! It just keeps getting better and better. I want to join in it's so good. Can't wait for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story here!

I'm a straight girl who stumbled upon this story (both chapters). Amazing!!!!!!

I've had so many orgasms from it, touching myself while I read it. Please never stop writing!

... And hopefully you can fulfill your fantasies soon in real life. Always stay true to yourself! Life is too short to waste it being a watered down version of ourselves.

MetawampeMetawampeover 6 years ago
And Next

I'm pretty sure Matt is going to find a new place to put that cock of his in the next chapter and Jack is the one wanting it. More please.

Darla7000Darla7000over 6 years ago
Just wonderful !

I totally agree with the other gal who commented. Gender simply doesn't matter if the two involved really have true feelings for each other. Thank you ! I so love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WoW!

Oh oh, Matt should have showered before going home, now he needs a place to crash!

RobineaRobinea3 months ago

Great first 2 parts to this story but I so wish you'd write more. I love the way you described Jacks desire to be ready for his second meeting with Matt and to be rewarded as he was. It's so perfect to the see that lust in a guys eyes and to know he wants you so much. His eyes and the arousal in his pants says it all and you know you're going to get and give everything you can to make it so special for you both. You have a great way of writing that communicates so well the feelings, wants and needs one experiences in such a situation. Please take this story to the next level and give us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous