Not So - New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being bent over giving him head, my own cock was trapped between my stomach and thighs. I found that if I rocked my hips back and forth I could rub the head of my cock on my stockinged thighs and it felt awesome while I sucked Matt's dick. I rocked and rocked, sucked and sucked and, to be honest, I could have gone on like that all day. It was heavenly!

He was nearing his climax because I could feel him get harder and harder in my mouth. Having seen my share of porn I started to concentrate my efforts on his cock head and he bucked furiously at that touch. My hand slid up and down his sloppy shaft and I mouthed him like a baby sucks its mother's nipple.

In the meantime, my own cock was tightening now. The rocking of my hips was causing a delicious friction on the underside of the head and it was sending me skyward again. The cum we had both mixed together was providing some sweet lubrication too.

As Matt's back arched, my own ass muscles tightened and clenched as I neared a remarkable cum. With a deep intake of breath, Matt began pistoning into my mouth and, all at once, he came -- pumping his jizm into my hungry mouth. It was warm, salty and thick -- everything you'd read about it -- but it was Matt's cum and it was so hot! When his 'shots' of cum diminished I overtly pumped my cock in the confines of my lap and grunted massively as I too shot a hot sticky load all over myself. I will admit that I saw stars!

I moved up to Matt, his cum dripping from my chin, and kissed him passionately on the mouth, his cum slipping between our hungry mouths as we breathed heavily and groaned for each other in our post orgasmic bliss. We kissed for many minutes, only coming up for air when we both dearly asphyxiated ourselves!

*

After some touching and stroking, Matt felt he had to go. We had been at it for nearly two hours and he needed to get the bus home before his missus got suspicious. I will admit I felt a sadness creep over me. I almost felt like the 'movie' stereotypical used 'other' woman as he dressed with his back to me in silence. I wondered if he had had second thoughts now, given things had heated up but his parting words instilled great confidence in me and... us.

'Alright then, I have to be off.' He started. 'I really don't want to go home tonight but...' He turned around lay down and kissed me again, running his hand up and down my side. His kiss stirred my cock a little but he stopped it after a moment and reinforced his need to get home.

I stood with him, in my crotch less pantyhose stained with our cum. We walked to the door and as he left I asked, hopefully, 'When can we do this again Matt?'

He turned to me. 'As soon as we can Jack. Sooner, if possible.'

'Great Matt. Shall I think of some new games we can play?'

'Oh God! I have to go... but, yes, please come up with some new play ideas for us.'

*

Chapter 3 is in the pipeline. Don't think I'll even bother whether people like it or not. Sorry! This is just too much fun to write! Message me if you're curious and want to chat! Writerfromoz...

12