Not So Quiet Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time's up, again!" Matt interrupted.

"Damn it!" Debbie declared in disappointment, "Your cum will be mine yet!" She began to leave the table.

"Now, that was hotter than hell," Cassie sighed "But I'm afraid I'm going to have to put an end to this little game." Everybody turned to look at her.

"Really?" Matt enquired

"Yeah sorry," she replied "But I've just spent the last 2 minutes playing with my clit at that little sex show there, and there is no way I'm going back to playing cards. So Debs, how about you get back to that cock while I join in?" Smiling she walked around the table and leaned over to meet Debs lips with a kiss above Dave's prick before they both assaulted it with their mouths.

Dave lay back again and felt his balls already stirring at the girls double-teaming him. "Oh god," he said to himself as he tried to think of anything other than what was going on. Debbie had started to suck the head of his cock again, while her fellow fellatrix licked and bit his shaft. Reaching around to play with his balls with her left hand, Cassie reached back with the other to play with her clit again, only to have her hand slapped away.

"My turn to play down here," Matt laughed as he pulled her ass cheeks apart to give him access to her now soaking wet slit. He stuck his tongue out and placed it against her clit, not moving he kept it perfectly still, applying pressure and teasing her with what was to come. After a few seconds his resolve gave and he drew his lick up along her pussy, slowly letting his tongue separate her lips until he reached her opening and pushed inside his girlfriend, drinking in her taste and aroma, drawing a gasp and moan from her.

Dave knew his time was running out, as Cassie moved away for a second, Debbie gripped his shaft again and began to pump hard as she sucked on his head. She'd failed to get him to cum last time and was obviously not willing to fail again. As his balls tightened, Dave gasped "I'm cumming!" he almost shouted, as the hand on his cock sped up, milking the sperm from his sack.

Debbie wrapped her mouth around his head and did her best to swallow as shot after shot hit the back of her throat, but the onslaught was too much and spunk spilled from her lips and dribbled down her chin and onto Dave's penis. After the last of the cum was expelled she removed her lips and caught her breath before beginning to clean up the spilt semen with her tongue.

"That's mine!" Cassie chirped up through heavy panting, as she gently push her friends head away before pulling it back towards her and kissing and licking away the cum from her mouth and chin before returning to Dave's shaft and cleaning every trace from his already reducing member.

"That was amazing!" Dave exclaimed, beginning to catch his breath. "But I think I need to repay the favour." He sat himself forward and, taking Debbie's hand, helped her to lie back. Positioning himself between her spread legs, he stared at her gorgeously bald pussy and slowly stroked his finger up her soaking snatch.

Debbie took a quick breath as she felt his finger on her lips, slowly stroking up and down her labia, approaching her clit with every upward movement, but never quite touching it, then down to her opening, but again not actually entering. "Oh no," she thought after a minute or so "he doesn't know what he's doing, does he?" She was about to tactfully try and help when she felt his fingers gently lift her clit hood, before he lowered his head and began sucking and licking at her button.

"About enough teasing," Dave thought to himself and circled his tongue around her now engorged clit, he traced his finger down to her vagina and pushed inside her. He pumped his digit in and out several times, before removing and licking it clean, lost in the taste. He covered another finger in saliva and pushed both into her tight hole, drawing a gasp as her hands guided his head back down and held it there.

Cassie could feel herself approaching a climax but could no longer just stare at the cunnilingus being performed inches from her face. "I'm sorry babe, but I've just got to taste you," she pleaded to her friend. Debbie lifted her head from the table, flustered and approaching an orgasm herself but could only nod. At that, Cassie pushed her boyfriend away and then Dave away from Debbie before climbing on the table and setting her self at her friend's pussy. "Time for a bit of watching, boys," she said as she lowered her head. Before she could taste the drenched lips before her, Debbie spoke up.

"How about we give them a proper show and you spin round and bring that pussy of yours over here?"

All three couldn't quite believe what they heard, but Cassie wasted no time in positioning herself as requested.

As Debbie felt her friend's tongue running along the length of her sex, she put her hands on each of Cassie's buttocks "Here goes," she exclaimed, and dove her own tongue straight into the waiting hole before her. She was instantly hit by the sweet taste of her now-lover's juice. She had tasted her own flavour through masturbation and during sex, but this was muskier, stronger...and she loved it. She lapped at the lips of her friend's pussy and nibbled at her clit hungrily, enjoying her new-found lesbianism. Cassie certainly knew her way around a pussy and Debs found herself having to pull away as the sucking of her clit brought her to an earth-shattering orgasm. She moaned and whimpered, digging her fingers into the ass cheeks above as her body shuddered, knowing her juices were being lapped up by her female friend, all the while being watched by the two guys made it the biggest and strongest climax of her life, but still left her panting for more.

The boys stood next to each other and watched in awe at the 69 show being performed for them. Dave began to stroke his penis back to its rock-hard state. "I don't know about you, Matt, but I think I may be in heaven."

"Agreed, my friend, but I have also had about enough watching. How about you go to that end," he nodded his head towards where Cassie's face was buried in Debbie snatch, "and I'll take the other and we get some shagging going on?"

The boys clambered onto the table and took their respective ends. Dave sat down and with his legs before him, slid forward so his cock hit Cassie in the face.

"Let me make sure that's wet enough first," she said as she sucked it all into her mouth in one swift movement before sucking up and down it 4 or 5 times. She suddenly gasped on it and Dave looked up to see Matt had crouched behind her and had started to hump into her waiting pussy. Cassie took Dave's cock from her mouth before pumping it quickly and aiming it Debbie's now thoroughly soaked twat. Dave slowly slid forward again and felt his manhood push her pussy lips apart and into her sex.

He took his time edging into her surprising still tight hole, pulling back and then diving deeper into her until he finally bottomed out as deep as the position would allow. He heard Debbie moan as he began thrusting to and fro into her, each stroke firmer than the last.

Debbie attempted to raise her crotch to accept each thrust of the wonderful cock impaling her, but was restricted by the position at the bottom of the pile of writhing bodies. She felt Cassie's tongue return again to her clit and lifted her head instead to return the favour, feeling Matt's balls run across her forehead as he rode his girlfriend. "This is so dirty," she thought to herself, enjoying her new found slutty role "but I'm loving it." She stuck her tongue out further and licked the underneath of Matt's glistened cock as it pistoned above her. She continued to swap her attention from cock to clit for a few minutes, all the while feeling Dave's tool sliding in and out, but she wanted more.

"Stop, guys," she announced, "sorry, but I need Dave's prick deep inside me and I need it now, and it ain't gonna happen like this. I need some one on one with that cock of his"

Matt withdrew from his girlfriend and helped her down from the table, before sitting and laying her down across it, her ass just off the edge. He stepped forward and, in one foul swoop, was balls-deep again. He grabbed both her ankles and held them to his shoulders as he began to thrust deep and hard.

Meanwhile, Debbie had wrapped her legs around Dave's back, refusing to allow him to pull out. Once clear of the bodies above her, she reached out her hands and was pulled up to a sitting position. The movement allowed full depth penetration for the first time and she threw her head back and moaned at the feeling. She sat for a moment, enjoying the feeling before bringing her head forward again and planting a deep passionate kiss on Dave's waiting lips. Their tongues tangoed again as Debbie began to rock forwards and backwards, revelling in the movement and the pressure the position placed on her engorged love bud.

Dave, resting back on his right hand, grabbed her ass cheek with his left and squeezed. His tongue lost in his lover's mouth, his mind lost in moment. He was glad of the rocking motion, knowing the pleasure it was giving Debs, while not overly exciting his cock, allowing for more time before he would cum again.

Sensing this was not going to bring him to climax, Debs pushed Dave back down to a lying position and, while still keeping his cock inside her, raised herself forward and balanced, crouched, on her feet. She took both of Dave's hands for better balance and began bouncing up and down on his penis. Slowly at first, she withdrew until only the helmet was inside her, before dropping back down and impaling herself again. Steadily, she began to increase the pace.

Dave made the mistake of lifting his head from the table and glancing down. His fat, juice-covered prick was sliding easily into the bald, pink pussy in front of him, her now red lips gripping his shaft with every stroke. It was too much and he felt a stirring in his balls.

"Slow down," he urged, hoping to prolong the fucking session as much as possible.

"Not a chance!" Debs grinned as she sped up even more, slamming their groins to together with every bounce now. She watched in delight as Dave threw his head back and groaned aloud as he shot his load within her. The feeling of his hot seed filling her set her off again and she bit her lip as she ground her pelvis against his and screamed in her own orgasm.

Cassie had long since turned her head to the left, and was enjoying an unrivalled view of the show. Her friend's cute ass bouncing up and down, hammering Dave's cock, together with her own lover's cock ramming her hard, his balls striking her puckered arsehole with every stroke, was driving her wild. She began playing with her clit, and quickly found herself engulfed in her own violent orgasm. She grabbed the edge of the table with both hands and thrust to meet Matt's pistoning member.

"Fuuuuccccckkk IIII'mmmmm cuuuummmmiiiinng!" She yelled, and screeched and moaned in lustful delight.

Matt considered himself somewhat of a stud, and usually able to hold off his own climax for a long time, but this was all too much to bear. With one last full hard stroke he pulled out and wanked his cum all over Cassie's body. Sperm hit her chin and heaving breasts a few times before the latter end spilt on her toned stomach and soaking wet clit and pussy.

Cassie looked up, "You dirty bastard," she exclaimed, "let's do it again!"

-

Dave and Debbie became a couple after that, and although the relationship was built mainly on sex, the foursome of that night was never repeated. It was, in fact, the first and last time he or Debs would partake in any sexual act involving the other couple. Or so he believed...

12