All Comments on 'Not So Unrequited, Maybe?'

by OEdward

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TesoroMioTesoroMioover 8 years ago
Lovely

This was lovely. But you should let it stand alone.

Write again. Write more. But this is quite perfect by itself.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

i hope you continue...but hes going back to the library when he has nothing due the next day at 9pm?

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
I enjoyed this

And even tho it does work as a stand alone I would very much like you to make it a full blown story so I can see where they go from the first shock of meeting and realizing their mutual liking this f each other

Thanks for writing and submitting this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Start.

Nice work. I would continue the story line. There are many ways you can go. Maybe a little from the point of view of Josh?

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
Definitely continue, duh!

I kind of want to see the story from Josh's perspective..how he sees Ashley but Ashley's POV is very nice and the inner thoughts are funny. I would love to read about their first date..will all that time crushing on each other be worth the wait? Would be interesting to see how much they have in common besides the physical attraction.

And if you do other chapters/stand alones, is there a chance that you don't mention Andrea? She's annoying and Josh will replace her in Ashley's life so she won't be needed as she was in this stand alone. Still wondering when my type of straight female friend will be h written into stories but whatever OEdward.

In regard to the comment below mine's..Ashley is a nerd but also seems to use that as an excuse..with Andrea and then possibly with Josh and/or, he is a law major and working on his dissertation which always requires a ton of research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

Please continue writing this ... Maybe even from both .p.o.v... An you really are doing a great job... No sex for now is awesome... Even if this is literotica... An they are young guys... Still... Let reality seep into the story... Everyone doesn't rush to sex.. Straight away.... Love making.. Is SO much better... And the guys have desired each other for over a year... Please keep going..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, not great

I think it's a good start but everything needs to be fleshed out and developed some more. I realize this is not only your first attempt, but also the potential first chapter, but with just a bit more development I think it can be a great story.

petrolhead69petrolhead69over 8 years ago
Great Start

It works as story by itself, but I would love to see where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Has potential

Ease up on the physicality, for a true relationship to happen they need to build a foundation on more than chemistry. They also need to be 3 dimensional not just the nerd, and the fittie. Never apologize for a chapter without sex, even on Literotica, it is a sign the story line is worthwhile. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good! Keep going!

I think it has serious potential, good story line and cute setting in university in Englandd (woo england). Just one piece of advice? Ease up on the physical side, they've already kissed and touched and haven't even gone out! That's just not realistic. This guy is a nerd and he is suddenly letting his crush kiss and caress him after a conversation of about two minutes. Just no. Other than that definitely keep going your grammar is fine and the integration of the second day character worked well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nooooooo

Cannot end there, i am stubborn not one for begging, please please continue.

ModdleModdleover 8 years ago
great story telling

Cant wait for the next episode, love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more

So good. Please continue. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going

Loved it, great start! I hope you continue, I' d love to see what happens next.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
YES KEEP GOING

I almost did not read this because you told us up front, NO SEX, I am glad that I read it. Please give us more chapters. This was a nice start, but no where near complete.

jiminepjiminepover 8 years ago
Great start!

Keep going!

bigkahoonabigkahoonaover 8 years ago
Yes, please keep going

The story has great potential, I hope you keep writing and soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

You are obviously laying the groundwork here. It is a good beginning! Josh sounds like a real catch, and I can just imagine when Ashley seems him stripped -- a bit of blondish hair for that muscular chest! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Keep writing! It's an interesting start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need MORE

More please. I need to know what is going to happen next; as SOON as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely need another chapter

Great start. Cant wait to read more about them. Hutry pl6

OEdwardOEdwardover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thanks for all your lovely comments. I know it's been a while (2 years!!!) but I've been busy with real life and other writing gigs, plus I forgot my password and literotica altogether. Now I have a lot of time on my hands, so I've decided to continue with this story (and other short stories when writer's block hits). The new chapter has been submitted and will be up soon. Hope you all like this new journey I've embarked on x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous