All Comments on 'Not the Way I Planned It Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another day in LW paradise

Another seven stories not worth spending one second to read. Cum eating gay anal virgins, according to the tags. Sounds like an advertisement for a freak show. That one "opposites detract" that was worth reading yesterday. Just some of the worst writing at any time I can remember for the last week. Maybe SOL has something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not good

sorry for the direction this one has turned

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Bad manners

Look, I'm relaxed about your kink, but I'd rather you didn't parade it before people who aren't interested. It's bad manners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TWENTY SEVEN

So you are the one to decide what the readers should like and read??

Remeber that next time you try to write a letter here.Why cant we just read the letters and like or not just move on.This hate needs to stop..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't reprimand TWENTY SEVEN

and then try to tell the rest of us that your likes are the ones we should subscribe to either, dunce.

It really is crappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Most men will do almost anything in bed but to allow another to come in and fuck your wife or girlfriend is just dumb and humiliateing. It's great she likes it in the ass most girls like to make like they would never do it but at some point most will have had any gut that got their clothes off try. When the girls started out fucking in my area even the really good ones who weren't slutty all got there ass fucked . We all used his basement and had had a hidden video camera so our crew watched a few dozen girls from the area get fucked. This was our early teens and most weren't really pigs except for about a dozen or so but I'd never date any of them . They were mostly good friends but how could you get close or marry a girl you and your best friend fucked or watched getting fucked.Some guys didn't care and did marry a few of them and they really were great girls but I couldn't be that guy. When at big parties when most were there guys would be drinking and start talking about who's wife's ass they fucked , who swollowed etc. one girl who was a sweetheart only fucked two guys one her first time only and another she dated from 17-20. She then married a guy who she is with fro probably 20+ years and those two still talk about breaking in her ass mouth and pussy. If the one she dated got her away from hubby for a few min he would always piss her off asking if she still feels his dick pound her ass or if she thinks about him while she's fucking her hubby. Most guys are dicks so why would any want to allow another to fuck his girl.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
I could get behind most of this

Small dick, shaving, snowballing, ass play both ways, all in good fun. Even the big cock, hot wife stuff. But to humiliate and feminize a beloved spouse like this, I don't get.

I could understand, she loves the guy. So everything is good, except she enjoys a big cock. So would most women with small dicked husbands. They don't really need a bigger guy. The dildoes suffice. But to dress him up in girly clothes and insult him is only going to lead to strife.

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Better and better!

And since an "anon" comment is by definition a wimp comment (the writer doesn't feel obliged even to take on a pseudonym and become known it, at least on this site minimally?), I move that all anons be declared unfit and no longer allowed! Their remarks -- not all, but most -- tend to qualify them for that judgement. Second the motion, anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: VickieTern

Awe, poor baby. Did your feelings get hurt? What the fuck is it to you what others think? Are you that thin skinned you can't handle opposing opinions?

Got some advice for you. Stop reading comments, since they bother you so much.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Poor...

Poor plot, poor characters...The result? A bad story...1*

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Cucky nonsense

I predicted it after the first installment, and it is coming true. She is grooming him to be a fem cuck. I am out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Patillie

When the writers username is jealoucuck , what did you expect ???

It's very apparent that they have overrun this site , so do like me and just check once a week for any stories from well known Authors that you like .

krafttykrafttyalmost 7 years ago
more!!

love your story so far!! chapters 3 and 4 soon i hope!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow. "Wimpy cuck shit" ??? Five stars! *****

What a surprise! It's about cuckoldry and male submission. I guess the TAGS might have suggested something along those lines: "first time – virgin – anal – cum eating – cocksucking – female domination – submissive husband"

But somehow, anonymous still manages to be irate and astonished.

LMFAO ...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Hot little end to check 2, but still not a pleasure to read. Too much disrespect/coercion

Honesty and respect, and gratitude for concessions by the sub, would improve the tone of this a lot. Wife is acting like a biotch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This pathetic and wimp story is in wrong category. It should be in Gay session

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

This story is so nonsense, pathetic, poor written, low context, wimp and pure lame.

Perhaps the writer would have better chance to publish this garbage in the T&C and/or Gay session rather than LW session. The LW readers usually do not appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp husbands looking for big cocks to clean the loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

1* for this shit.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
TERRY TURNED INTO A DOM

and he became a sub. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

Sounds good so far, at least to me, but there are some serious undertones going on here. She listened to the recording of the conversation with the sales clerks, right? Did she set him up, I believe so. Again no conversation is going on between them, and I fear the end result will be him losing a wife, and maybe his life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
How

How can a cuck be jealous? Isn't that the idea?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Terry, Terry, Terry. "Fear is the mind killer, the little death that brings annihilation. Face your fear. Allow it to pass over you and through you. When the fear has passed, turn to see the path of your fear. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing; only you will remain." Dune, by Frank Herbert.

I'm enjoying this series. Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you keep it going.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Embrace the new relationship…nothings too kinky between a consenting couple. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time a cage, he’s ready..

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

PARTNERSHIP

Partners, who have taken the trouble to supply what the other needs instead of following convention, and self-policing themselves and therefore only allowing in private what would be acceptable to the modern public

Well Done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous