Not the Way I Planned It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your time and do it right, Honey. I have moved some of my stuff to the guest room, so I will get ready in there."

Upon arriving to our master bath I found:

A depilatory cream with a note under it saying to make sure all my hair was gone.

A razor to shave my underarms, scrotum and around my asshole.

Two enema bottles with a note telling me to use one and wait for awhile to void my bowels. Then I was to shower and use the other one. Lastly, I was to bathe my ass again with some lavender scented soap.

Another note lay under some lace. It said put this on. I finally figured out it was the elastic lace top to a pair of her panties. She had trimmed the panty off and I was to wear it like a belt. I did not know what all that was for.

Another note told me to blow dry my medium length hair and spray it with her hair lacquer.

I followed all the instructions, then donned my terry cloth bathrobe

per her instructions.

When I finished, I walked into the bedroom. Traci was lying on our bed. The lights were low and candles were burning. I saw her sheer black stocking feet protruding from under her heavy robe.

Traci said, "Baby, I had to guide you to our first sexual encounter and teach you along the way. It just dawned on me that you never pursued me sexually like all of my big cock studs did in high school and college. Since it is too late for that now, I thought I might try to seduce you. If I am successful, I think you will enjoy it."

"Now let me see you. Drop the robe."

I did as instructed and threw the robe aside. All I had on was the lacy waist band of her panty. My little cock was at full attention as she walked around me and felt of my body. She ran her hands across my ass cheeks and probed well inside running her fingers lightly over my asshole. When she came around again, she took my hard little cock in her hand and exclaimed, "What is this we have her? A little dicklet? That might be too small to fuck a woman like me who has had plenty of full size cock in my mouth and pussy."

She moved to my back again and reached around to my cock again. She whispered into my ear,"I think that little thing is too small to fuck me, but I might have another way of satisfying you."

She nibbled the back of my neck, and then stuck her wet tongue into my ear. After she licked inside my ear, she again whispered, "Does my baby want to cum?"

I shook my head up and down. She said, "You look so hot in your little lace belt." She rubbed my cock and ran her hands all over my ass and legs. "Oh, my, my little slut is all clean and ready. Are you sure you want it, bitch?"

"Answer me."

I gurgled, "Yes I want to cum."

She stepped back and I saw her outfit. I had already noticed that her makeup was past evening heavy. It was downright slutty. Her outfit was in another universe. She wore a leather bra that held up her magnificent breasts somehow. She had on a black garter belt holding up the sheer black stockings. She wore black sheer panties but they were mostly covered with a leather harness holding a six inch long flesh colored dildo. She turned and walked over to her closet and put on a pair of dark red platform high heels. She towered over me so high I was already intimidated.

"You like what you see baby?"

"Oh, god, yes."

"Feel MY cock, Lover." She placed particular emphasis on owning "her" new cock.

I grabbed hold of it and the texture and pliability felt much like my little cock when it is hard.

"Like it, Love?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I like it."

"No, say you like my cock."

"I like your cock."

"You want Daddy Girl to fuck your ass?"

I nodded.

"Ask me,"

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck my ass with your cock."

"Get on the bed and on your knees."

I did as I was told.

"Now Daddy Girl is going to make love to your sweet ass, Honey."

She grabbed the bottle of lubricant and poured some in her hand. She was beside me so I could see her. She applied the lubricant to the dildo and pretended to jack off a little. Next she poured some more lubricant in her hand and moved around behind me. She began smearing it on my tight little rosebud. She pushed her finger into my ass to lube me up.

She mounted me doggie and started probing my ass opening with the tip of the dildo. Slowly she started inserting the head of the cock into my rectum. She maintained a slow rhythm. As she pulled back, she was careful to keep the head in me. Another gentle thrust and a little deeper. I was almost in tears as she worked her cock deeper and deeper. When I thought I was about to cry out, she gave one last push and my sphincter relaxed. When this happened, the pain was gone. I just felt a satisfying fullness in my rectum.

She whispered, "That's better, isn't it, Lover?'

"Want Daddy Girl to cum in your ass?"

"Want me to fuck your boy pussy?"

"Who's the bitch now, Lover Boy?"

She fucked my ass faster. The sensation was unbelievable. It put so much pressure on my prostate that I could not tell the difference between pleasure and pain. I finally exploded sending shots and streams of cum everywhere.

Traci shouted, "That's it bitch, spray you cum all over the bed. You are such a slut. Daddy Girl gonna fuck you to death. Cum on, Baby, shoot me a big load. We will worry about the sheets later."

I was coming bigger than I ever had. Her cock pressuring my prostate was simply overwhelming. After I came, I lunged forward into the saturated sheets below me. Her cock fell out, but she leaned forward and re-inserted it. I could feel my cock still oozing the last of my cum as she drained my prostate completely.

She pulled out and we rested. After about thirty minutes I had recovered enough to help change the sheets and mattress pad. We showered and had another glass of wine.

Traci asked me, "Now do you understand how much I miss by not having a large cock fucking me occasionally."

I told her that that was so nasty, yet so erotic that I did not know what to think. She asked if I would like to do that again sometime. I was afraid to answer her because I felt like asking for it made me either gay or a pervert. She kept on until she said, "OK, if it is that vulgar to you, we will not do it again."

"Wait, I didn't say I did not want to do it again."

She smiled and said, "Good, I enjoyed it so much."

"So, Terry, we are having fun with our dildo play. Oral sex is a favorite of both of us. Straight fucking and blow jobs go great with cum eating and snowballing, I would say you are a good and willing student."

"We will enjoy this for a while and then talk some more about a real big real cock for Traci, OKAY?"

My fantasy was already getting stronger to see her satisfied by a big cock. I was just afraid of losing her to someone who could satisfy her better.

12